What's new

Nobel committee warned not to award peace prize to Chinese dissident

China's Liu says Nobel for dead of 1989 | Reuters
you really believe this simple Nobel prize is a policy of containment?
you really believe in China West is against you? (don't understand then why USA and Europe are destroying their economies by importing too much from China)

If you continue this propaganda, I will change my mind on you. Anyone can have a good word, it does not make sense, we all look at long-term and the nature, not so cheap. 89 years? He was the one sinner, china would have a better outcome.

If you continue this propaganda, I will change my mind on you. Anyone can have a good word, it does not make sense, we all look at long-term and the nature, not so cheap. 89 years? He was the one sinner, china would have a better outcome.

I am not doing any propaganda
I am asking what you think, you Chinese, about this article.
Stop always thinking bad about me. You really need an ennemy or what?

Is it forbidden to put the article i didn't write
and ask questions?

I am not doing any propaganda
I am asking what you think, you Chinese, about this article.
Stop always thinking bad about me. You really need an ennemy or what?

Is it forbidden to put the article i didn't write
and ask questions?

you really believe in China West is against you? (don't understand then why USA and Europe are destroying their economies by importing too much from China)

No propaganda? This is a simple propaganda, I ask you a question, do you think the West is not directed against China? I hope you answer me.

Last edited:
No propaganda? This is a simple propaganda, I ask you a question, do you think the West is not directed against China? I hope you answer me.

I am not going to answer a question i ask to Chinese.
Simple logic.

About your last question: i care about if West having a good policy to Iran, Afghanistan , Turkey , and our neighboors. But i care far more that we work together. We have our own interests.
"No West no East " is one of our slogan because we don't want be puppet of anyone. We are our own master of our future.
But it doesn't mean we didn't have any relation of mutual respect.

About the article i am surprised it is said such violence anti West exists. I asked you if it is true. Then if so, why the commercial relations are so important? and why for exemple the policy for Iran about nuclear is pro american? why so many american companies are inside your country ? why you said yes to emirates when they asked you to consider the three islands are not Iranian?

violence anti West? Where is the evidence?

State-controlled Chinese newspapers said the prize to Liu, once reviled by Beijing as a traitorous "black hand" behind the 1989 Tiananmen pro-democracy protests, showed a prejudiced West afraid of China's rising wealth and standing.
That's why i asked you what you think about this article.
Especially this part.

China's Liu says Nobel for dead of 1989 | Reuters

good question, why are they importing? there's a simple answer:

the so called "destroying" of the economies is no worry to the elites in the west. it is not their economy being "destroyed", it is the lowly blacks, latinos and "white trash" whose economy is being destroyed because they're unable to compete.

the upper class whites economy is doing fine - the one revolving around banking and playing financial games, the ones who take ski trips to switzerland and summer vacation to bangkok, riding in private jets and living in giant gated mountain mansions. the ones who spend millions on prostitutes and cocaine, the ones whose children attend private schools and are let in harvard for no reason.

in this regard, they're doing fine, and getting richer all the time off the trade with china. sure we're rising, but we're also being exploited, just like japan and south korea were exploited and are exploited even today, just to a greater degree. all industrial asian countries are exploited, but the one "in the club", japan, is less exploited than the ones either "against the club" (china and vietnam) or merely a "club associate" (south korea).

That's why i asked you what you think about this article.
Especially this part.

This is two questions, first, there is no evidence. Chinese are not any ordinary violence to the West. Second, I have answered, in the long term and in-depth understanding. Tip: Foundation for American democracy, luxury, unconstitutional, anti-China rhetoric.

good question, why are they importing? there's a simple answer:

the so called "destroying" of the economies is no worry to the elites in the west. it is not their economy being "destroyed", it is the lowly blacks, latinos and "white trash" whose economy is being destroyed because they're unable to compete.

the upper class whites economy is doing fine - the one revolving around banking and playing financial games, the ones who take ski trips to switzerland and summer vacation to bangkok, riding in private jets and living in giant gated mountain mansions. the ones who spend millions on prostitutes and cocaine, the ones whose children attend private schools and are let in harvard for no reason.

in this regard, they're doing fine, and getting richer all the time off the trade with china. sure we're rising, but we're also being exploited, just like japan and south korea were exploited and are exploited even today, just to a greater degree. all industrial asian countries are exploited, but the one "in the club", japan, is less exploited than the ones either "against the club" (china and vietnam) or merely a "club associate" (south korea).

i don't know for USA
but here i can see two points to say about:
1/ many companies close their doors and employees of low salaries are white , black , arab and so
2/ most of people homeless on the streets in Paris are white people. oyu can clearly see on their faces

Switzerland is special country. they are rich.
In france few are rich a minority and mostly they don't care about companies closing doors and people suffering. two different worlds.
in Iran it is even worst. arrogance of rich people is international matter.

i don't know for USA
but here i can see two points to say about:
1/ many companies close their doors and employees of low salaries are white , black , arab and so
2/ most of people homeless on the streets in Paris are white people. oyu can clearly see on their faces

Switzerland is special country. they are rich.
In france few are rich a minority and mostly they don't care about companies closing doors and people suffering. two different worlds.
in Iran it is even worst. arrogance of rich people is international matter.

You did not catch the key to what he said, or deliberately ignored.

I am not going to answer a question i ask to Chinese.
Simple logic.

About your last question: i care about if West having a good policy to Iran, Afghanistan , Turkey , and our neighboors. But i care far more that we work together. We have our own interests.
"No West no East " is one of our slogan because we don't want be puppet of anyone. We are our own master of our future.
But it doesn't mean we didn't have any relation of mutual respect.

About the article i am surprised it is said such violence anti West exists. I asked you if it is true. Then if so, why the commercial relations are so important? and why for exemple the policy for Iran about nuclear is pro american? why so many american companies are inside your country ? why you said yes to emirates when they asked you to consider the three islands are not Iranian?

How business relationship ? China and Europe also have commercial relations in the semi-colonial era, then this is friendly to China?

what is it then?

This is the key。

Is it a joke?
Japan exploited? it the third economy power in the world !
per habitant it is one of the richest country.

you're right when you start from almost nothing: a poor country
and you grow then you are what you say exploited
but it is the smart idea of your gouvernment for starting making enter money then step by step you get richer
the number of billion dollars rich people explode in your country and in russia or india: them they know how to exploite people for sure

there is nothing logical that from a poor country you become rich all a soudain and you are not going through this period of exploitation. most companies are chinese so they are chinese who decide salaries.
chinese can decide tomorrow to increase salaries of 100% for the workers.
they don't do so?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom