What's new

No US visa for Pakistani mangoes

True fruit flies in Pakistan are different, but there isnt even proper research done on them to even comment that HWT or Vapur heat treatment is not enough!! The US consulate general seems to be pulling one from his backside! Because there is no proper studies you cant make such stupid claims and USDA cant impose anything!

No studies, fruit flies?

Are you kidding?

Drosophilia and other 'fruit fly' families are used extensively in research and everything from their response to heat, drought, water stress, UV sensitivity, irradiation etc has been researched. Type Drosophilia into Google scholar and you'll get over 1 million hits.

In my first year as a post graduate research scientist, I used to perform gene knockout experiments on fruit flies! Most fruit fly species had their genomes completely mapped before the human genome.

The concerns in this instance of the US are completely valid.

Thank you for the suggestions. I shall attempt to try at least one of them soon. :super:

Sweet. Just remember a warning. It is difficult to resist them. So you may be tempted to try more. And thats why people get diabetes. Although you look like you are from Krypton so maybe earthly diseases are not for you.

:enjoy:

Not USAs fault, its our govts fault. Despite knowing that after irradiation USDA will allow Pakistani mangoes, why are they not funding irradiation plants? Stupid *** govt. There should be at least 10 irradiation plants in the country!

Not USAs fault, its our govts fault. Despite knowing that after irradiation USDA will allow Pakistani mangoes, why are they not funding irradiation plants? Stupid *** govt. There should be at least 10 irradiation plants in the country!
2 are enough apparently... they dont come free.. :p:

Yes always depend on goverment without paying any taxes, these tax chor can afford couple of plants.

Most of the Mango produce at my local grocery stores are from Pakistan. They are usually sweeter in taste compared to other Mango produce.

LMAO!! Sounds so tasty.. Mamma mia!

Aww. . look who's smiling at you . .
rat2-copy.jpg

and those mustaches are still visible . . . Yenjoy it :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom