What's new

No trust motion against Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow my dear If I reply you in the same coin than I too could term you as chaprasi of Maryum cyber cell but I would not do this as I am not in favour of personal attacks.

Sir Jee: This is a very coveted position, in Pakistan. If Maryam would place an advertisement for it; I am certain, scores of PhD would apply for it. :lol:

So all the parliamentarians will be present in one location and everybody has prior information of the location. This is a good opportunity for a local mob or a mullah to earn redemption and let there be dam dam mast kalander

IK will survive this vote
actually as of yesterday's reports Opposition was struggling to complete the numbers required for No Confidence Motion, secondly there is no agreement over the name of common PM by Opposition, it is because of this reason AZ was suggesting to first move the motion of No Confidence against CM Usman Buzdar in Punjab, but this does not suit the political interest of PML-N so they are opposing this idea.

Last edited:
Inappropriate language, insulting and abusing other forum members

Last edited by a moderator:
actually as of yesterday's reports Opposition was struggling to complete the numbers required for NO confidence motion, secondly there is no agreement over the name common PM, it is because of this reason AZ was suggesting to first move the motion of NO Confidence against Usman Buzdar in Punjab, but this does not suit the political interest of PLM-N so there are opposing this idea.
Loool opposition is doing no confidence against each other hahaha
:D :D :D

This vote will fail, like all others.

IK will survive this vote, and win next elections. PMLN and PPP will be relegated to regional party status, because they're stuck in their old and corrupt way of thinking. Their slave mentality will only guarantee IK wins next elections with little to no effort.
This no confidence will decide the future of IK and PPP PMLn, if ik failed to win vote of confidence he will lose next election, and if PPP PMLN failed both parties will drown into the middle of Ocean, however IK before leaving Moscow sent a message to all his MNAs and MPS “All is well “ no worries at all you just keep doing your work :lol:

Actual reason for halting No confidence move is Pms visit to Russia ,Ik wanted to have sympathy of masses on his Russia visit ,he wanted to portray this no confidence move is due to his tilt towards Russia and opposition is pro American hence they wanted to overthrow him ,Ik,s this plan seems averted, also establishment doesn't want to give wrong message to Russia which Ik wanted to happen had there being a no confidence move during his visit ,Ik wanted to play smart but other more smarts do exist,

Actual reason for halting No confidence move is Pms visit to Russia ,Ik wanted to have sympathy of masses on his Russia visit ,he wanted to portray this no confidence move is due to his tilt towards Russia and opposition is pro American hence they wanted to overthrow him ,Ik,s this plan seems averted, also establishment doesn't want to give wrong message to Russia which Ik wanted to happen had there being a no confidence move during his visit ,Ik wanted to play smart but other more smarts do exist,
Imran Khan last interview on Russia tv gives enough reason to eject him. Unfortunately, whoever wants to have a policy based on national interest won't survive. Pakistan is forced to pick the camp. Pak is not allowed to have independent foreign or economic policy...... which is an undeniable tragedy. Zia ul Haq hang Bhutto on the foreign signal.

In ma sa har aik main aik patwari chupa hoa hota ha aor lakhon patwari mil k aik nawaz shairf banty hain :lol:
One's sister made billions from a sewing machine, another's children washed dishes and made trillions. This means that they have considered the whole nation as youthia....

یک دن گھر گیا تو دیکھا کہ جنرل صاحب شلوار ہاتھ سے پکڑ کر بیٹھے ہیں۔ استفسار کیا تو کہنے لگے گھر میں ایک ہی ناڑا ہے وہ ہمایوں ڈال کر کالج چلا گیا ہے۔... khalifha haroon rasheed ,

One's sister made billions from a sewing machine, another's children washed dishes and made trillions. This means that they have considered the whole nation as youthia....

یک دن گھر گیا تو دیکھا کہ جنرل صاحب شلوار ہاتھ سے پکڑ کر بیٹھے ہیں۔ استفسار کیا تو کہنے لگے گھر میں ایک ہی ناڑا ہے وہ ہمایوں ڈال کر کالج چلا گیا ہے۔... khalifha haroon rasheed ,
His sisters were never in power neither was imran khan in power the time when aleema moved to dubai
وہ شلوار میں ناڑا ڈالنے والا ناڑچی اور وہ جرنل کہیں یہ دونوں تو نہیں تھے ؟
:rofl:
E722EBB5-C1CD-4F0C-A371-42EA825F8727.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom