What's new

No trust motion against Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think this would be a very very anti-Pakistan move, regardless of politics.
Agreed .... but issue is all of Haqqani Network (asli te wada washington wala) with support of US is trying to sabotage relative political stability in Pakistan
Especially if Maryam Aurangzeb is saying that Gen Faiz is making calls to people,
PML-N just want make Gen. Faiz controversial as it will diminish his chances for next position
Pti vs n league maalshia spat aside, sir do you think Pakistan could made an iota of difference in the European theatre ?
No .... IK visit is irrelevant to the current Ukrainian Crisis it has no connection with it, though Ukrainian Diplomat in Pakistan have asked IK to raise the issue with Putin which I think we should ignore, this tour is related only with Pakistan's Interests.

For us in our region Quad is more important both in terms of diplomacy and militarily so this is one of the reason of diplomatic engagement of Pakistan and Russia, It is the first proactive move by Pakistan's foreign Office in last 75 years which we are seeing.

And it is not necessary for us to remain subservient of USA therefore it is necessary for us to get our diplomatic relations on track with those who are not part of Quad and could help us in economic domain as well, just for reference read todays statement of Moeed Yousaf NSA of Pakistan, additionally the coming tour of Bajwa to USA is also related to this development.

We want Economic and Land access to Central Asia but without the help of Russia it is not possible for us, so read this engagement in the light of these developments.
It is truly a watershed moment for Pakistan after 75 years.

To understand what could happen and Why USA is against Pakistan's closeness with Russia Plz read and try to understand the theory of "The Geographical Pivot of History" you will grasp these developments.

Bhai I am not a 'Sir'

Last edited:
Bary sahab kis ke sath hain is dafa?

Thisgovt and opposition are both pathetic morons and i wish we get rid of both.

Last edited:
Due on Friday. All Indian media is following this news and launched anti-Army and anti-PTI propaganda in full swing. Seems the opposition has some kind of foreign support.
Not happening. PPP is too scared. Plus they are not managing to break Government people and in next two months with MBS being chief guest the establishment also not ready to tolerate any crap.

Just few weeks back Maryam had a meeting with German diplomate, before that She had a meeting with US diplomat, secondly there is a story which is allegeding the owner of News Channel Channel-24 having meeting with US diplomats and CIA staff after which he is active with Opposition parties.

Allegedly he is now acting as the focal person for communication opposition parties and US, additionally you with the interest of India in this move itself should make is clear who is partnering with Opposition.
What are our number one spy agencies doing when all these anti state activities happening in Pakistan and task of defending national interest and fight against foreign agents is left to the think tank analysts of patriotic defense forum, ,,,,,,,,,,

Due on Friday. All Indian media is following this news and launched anti-Army and anti-PTI propaganda in full swing. Seems the opposition has some kind of foreign support.

yawn...

one thing i am sure of the opposition is grossly incompetent...

like before they will fail, i have never seen them win.

Hina Pervez Butt is just a low iq drone.
Farrukh Saleem is jumping on the patwari bandwagon.

yup.. they are just jealous bcos he has global respect and their tin pot "leaders" dont... Putin didnt give Nawj more than 5 minutes.

Seems like Pakistani opposition is on Indian payroll.

Hina Pervez Butt is just a low iq drone.
Farrukh Saleem is jumping on the patwari bandwagon.

yup.. they are just jealous bcos he has global respect and their tin pot "leaders" dont... Putin didnt give Nawj more than 5 minutes.
Her IQ looks okay to me

forget her IQ , she is badly prepared, she didnt even know Pakistan went under Nawj gov not Imran.. she makes alot dumb statements.

Having voted for Imran Khan in the past two elections, but due to his dismal performance, I would be happy to see him go. But how are we going to get back the money sent abroad through cryptocurrency?
Yea becharay under developed brain walay patwari samjhtay hain iss tarah kai messages sai loog bewaqoof ban jaien gai ...

Why do we post these random tweets from people I have never even heard of????

Why do we need words from these unknown random trash spreaders to validate our argument?

We have our own Brian to think and understand truth …. We don’t need these morons tweeting garbage to twist information and facts .

There is no discussion of date fixed….. pigs are meeting and having feast everyday …. While gaining weight and nearing spontaneous stomach explosion expansion point mullah seems to be the only one wanting to bring no confidence without the numbers required.

Why do we post these random tweets from people I have never even heard of????

Why do we need words from these unknown random trash spreaders to validate our argument?

We have our own Brian to think and understand truth …. We don’t need these morons tweeting garbage to twist information and facts .

There is no discussion of date fixed….. pigs are meeting and having feast everyday …. While gaining weight and nearing spontaneous stomach explosion expansion point mullah seems to be the only one wanting to bring no confidence without the numbers required.

They are nobodies.

Who is this fat aunty? 441 followers, just a nobody.

1645617131882.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom