What's new

No trust motion against Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opposition is planning to move no confidence motion in the absence of IK, obviously on Friday it near impossible to held the voting but it is a move to tarnish the IK visit to Russia and a silent political message from US to IK via Opposition.
Screenshot_20220222-054713_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220223-003031_Twitter.jpg

There's no news yet about when the No confidence voting will happen?
Where did yiu get this from?

There's no news yet about when the No confidence voting will happen?
Where did yiu get this from?
All media talk shows predicted on Friday is the day. But, Jahangir Tareen is waiting for something and PMLQ is waiting for a " secret signal". If even JKT agrees they try to bring this week ...which i doubt. Because JKT MPAs and MNAs want seats from PMLn in the next election..

Imran Khan should dissolve the assembly if they all gang up.

Having voted for Imran Khan in the past two elections, but due to his dismal performance, I would be happy to see him go. But how are we going to get back the money sent abroad through cryptocurrency?
Dismal performance yes, not hanging all the opposition party folks by the *****.

No one knows if it is gonna happen or not but one thing is clear: everyone is pissed.

No one knows if it is gonna happen or not but one thing is clear: everyone is pissed.
All opposition parties are what you call "Manchurian Candidates". They're puppets whose strings are being manipulated from the US. The US lost Pakistan to China, and throwing stuff up like Pakistan can't offer Russia anything is just propaganda that serves to kill Pakistan's national interests and make it a subservient vassal to the west.

Opposition is planning to move no confidence motion in the absence of IK, obviously on Friday it near impossible to held the voting but it is a move to tarnish the IK visit to Russia and a silent political message from US to IK via Opposition.

No confidence lani hai beshak lao, but doing this at a time when a Pakistani PM is going to Russia for the first time in 20 years, and the world situation viz-a-viz US and Russia, and also the upcming Saudi visit and everything, I just think this would be a very very anti-Pakistan move, regardless of politics.

This is the reason I think the establishment will not let this happen.

Especially if Maryam Aurangzeb is saying that Gen Faiz is making calls to people, then we all know that a Corps Commander isn't going to be making unilateral moves without the knowledge of the man at the top, or else the SIB will be on his tails.

Someone is bluffing, only time will tell who.

Imran Khan should dissolve the assembly if they all gang up.

I said this at the time that IK went for a vote of confidence. Dissolve this crapshow, where you don't even know if the guy in your own party is voting for you or not.

Pti vs n league maalshia spat aside, sir do you think Pakistan could made an iota of difference in the European theatre ?

Well taking into account the ground realities i believe no .

Hina Pervez Butt is just a low iq drone.
Farrukh Saleem is jumping on the patwari bandwagon.
She is MNA and spoke person of our our leader & nawaz league
Her IQ looks okay to me

No confidence lani hai beshak lao, but doing this at a time when a Pakistani PM is going to Russia for the first time in 20 years, and the world situation viz-a-viz US and Russia, and also the upcming Saudi visit and everything, I just think this would be a very very anti-Pakistan move, regardless of politics.

This is the reason I think the establishment will not let this happen.

Especially if Maryam Aurangzeb is saying that Gen Faiz is making calls to people, then we all know that a Corps Commander isn't going to be making unilateral moves without the knowledge of the man at the top, or else the SIB will be on his tails.

Someone is bluffing, only time will tell who.

I said this at the time that IK went for a vote of confidence. Dissolve this crapshow, where you don't even know if the guy in your own party is voting for you or not.
Sir, how would we get USA support for 2023 if we dont do anything now

PMLN need to prove to USA that we are reliable patners in democracy

They would just love to get their criminals back in charge. They are missing the money train.

I don't think there would be no confidence motion. Bcz in that case opposition will have to show strength of 172 which is highly unlikely.

In my opinion they will get some of pti or their allies to back off and call for Govt to prove they have the confidence of the house. IK will have to show support of 172 members then. Which is again unlikely unless some upper hand intervenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom