What's new

No trust motion against Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is another circus establishment wants to creates amongst politicians by hook or by crook. There is no need of No-Motion against PM when almost four years already passed and opposition winning every election after a dismal PTI performance. It creates chaos in its aftermath for everyone except establishment. Better to give IK his last year in politics once and for all i/o making him a hero again by throwing him out unnecessarily.

Furthermore, In essence the opposition number game can only be fullfilled if JEHANGIR TAREEN group joins them/PMLN and everyone knows JKT group is eyes and ears of establishment. People who accusing opposition of foreign support either extremely naive or stupid or themselves stooges of establishment for creating disinformation in ordinary public.

Sick and tired of hearing these conspiracy theories from day one against IK led government, unfortunately from Pakistans perspective opposition parties are a cancer and have proved to be vision less, corrupt to the core and self greed. I hope there is a credible opposition party that only works for the betterment of Pakistan.

The current opposition is extremely desperate running around like headless chickens to save thier ill gotten wealth.

That's why this hypocrite thinks that Pakistan needs to dismantle its military for economic reasons and she has nil knowledge about the economy and daily life of a Pakistani. The book she wrote was a brain fart of her and a huge one.

Many dance to the tune of Washington.

Who do you think are the architect of NRO given by musharraf? Remember Condoleesa Rice?

Seems like Pakistani opposition is on Indian payroll.

just similar interest

Nawaj and Co all want to loot rape and have their rotten children rule for ever... India likes it because it means destruction of a country's institutions, paving the for hindu rule in subcontinent..

They are nobodies.

Who is this fat aunty? 441 followers, just a nobody.

View attachment 817835

she spends half her life eating KFC.

That's why this hypocrite thinks that Pakistan needs to dismantle its military for economic reasons and she has nil knowledge about the economy and daily life of a Pakistani. The book she wrote was a brain fart of her and a huge one.

Fully agree.

just similar interest

Nawaj and Co all want to loot rape and have their rotten children rule for ever... India likes it because it means destruction of a country's institution, paving the for hindu rule in subcontinent..

It is unfortunate that Pakistan's opposition is in bed with the Sanghis. What a shame!

This vote will fail, like all others.

IK will survive this vote, and win next elections. PMLN and PPP will be relegated to regional party status, because they're stuck in their old and corrupt way of thinking. Their slave mentality will only guarantee IK wins next elections with little to no effort.

What are our number one spy agencies doing when all these anti state activities happening in Pakistan and task of defending national interest and fight against foreign agents is left to the think tank analysts of patriotic defense forum, ,,,,,,,,,,
They are also doing their job what do you think ISI is God like institution which could end all the miseries ??

task of defending national interest and fight against foreign agents is left to the think tank analysts of patriotic defense forum, ,,,,,,,,,,
wow my dear If I reply you in the same coin than I too could term you as chaprasi of Maryum cyber cell but I would not do this as I am not in favour of personal attacks.

Now as far as my post is concern could you say that What I wrote is not the truth .... ??? I was lying .... ???

If the events which I mention in my post are correct than rather to indirectly criticize me raise the bar of your own political understanding & plz stop acting personal servant of Sharif Family

Last edited:
Seems like Pakistani opposition is on Indian payroll.
Probably not .... all the parties mentioned in the quote have convergence of their interests at the same point which is 'IK'

Last edited:
Due on Friday. All Indian media is following this news and launched anti-Army and anti-PTI propaganda in full swing. Seems the opposition has some kind of foreign support.

opposition idiots,------

why bring in no -trust motion in 4th year of the hybird regime ..

wait another year and the awaam will drag out the the captian along with its umpire on streets,, thats if he dont run away to goldsmiths in london,

awaam is up to there arsse with pti, loaned members from other behnaami political parties. ....
in 2023 captaan wont even get 10 seats.,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom