What's new

No trust motion against Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
election comission said there will be no early election

No one from PDM was willing to step forward for the transitionary period if the no confidence were to succeed.

Either a technocrat govt or Marshal law is the option left. So the elections can happen after that ?

I hope so but wont know untill everything is done and dusted.
No confidence against PM requires open vote so the counter for that is available to speaker by not counting vote of PTI MNA who want to defect

No confidence against speaker can easily be countered if government simply walks out so chupay rustam wahan bhi game nahi dal saktey end mein Buzdar par hi baat khatm ki :D

I see a weak national govt (PDM+PPP+ANP+PMLQ+MQM+Tareen Group) to come in power. J.Tareen Govt will make an alliance with PMLQ probably. PTI will be all alone in opposition. If that national govt of thugs doesn't improve economy in 1-1.5 years than PTI all alone can emerge as major threat to topple that govt as well provided if establishment supports them but by in large, I see end of Imran Khan and PTI as major political force moving forward.

Imran Khan have made serious mistakes after 2018 victory. First by making Buzdar as Punjab CM and inviting all sorts of criticism from day first. Than by removing Asad Umer as finance minister that early upon the suggestion of Jehanghir Tareen which gave media and opposition major excuse to label PTI Govt economic policies as bad. Lastly, pissing off Tareen over so called sugar scam.

No confidence against PM requires open vote so the counter for that is available to speaker by not counting vote of PTI MNA who want to defect
Still voting against your party will count though speaker later can forward that MNA case to ECP for his/her disqualification. Speaker is bound to accept his/her vote even if it is against your party.

Still voting against your party will count though speaker later can forward that MNA case to ECP for his/her disqualification. Speaker is bound to accept his/her vote even if it is against your party.
There are a lot of confusion on it and the trick of ppp is to bribe MNA who know they can get away with it
With open balloting they wont be able to and that will act as deterence
That is exactly why Shahid Khaqan asked for rangers protection before no confidence vote
The opposition is afraid

Some lessons for next time we take a crack at these dynastic scumbags.

* Put hopes on someone who is not an ego maniac.

* Do not trust the Generals, they are part of the problem.

* Someone with a good understanding of the economy.

* Not a Taliban fanboy.

* Not a Taliban fanboy.
If you ever able to find in your this life in Pakistan as leader do tag me.

* Not a Taliban fanboy.

Where are the charismatic pro Pakistani hungry leaders in the grassroots? Need a maverick to emerge from the dirt.

The aim should be to leave PTI to govern till 2028 with a majority and new parties to emerge and destroy family politics.

If you ever able to find in your this life in Pakistan as leader do tag me.

Once this round of dynastic politics and the subsequent inevitable Military Coup ends, we might have another chance.

I am thinking around 2040.

Mind You this is the best case scenario. Worst case scenario personally particularly with Maryum is that Pakistan wil Balkanise.

Where are the charismatic pro Pakistani hungry leaders in the grassroots? Need a maverick to emerge from the dirt.

The aim should be to leave PTI to govern till 2028 with a majority and new parties to emerge and destroy family politics.

Not sure the people who matter share that aim.

Watch very carefully... Don't miss it !!!!!

1646662660833.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom