What's new

No trust motion against Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh khota 2013 k bad paida hoa ha isko pata he nhi k zia aor ayoub kon thay aor kon kis k ungli par baith k aya ha syasat main :lol:
Patwaris and Jiyalas have selected amnesia 😜
B9E9E4F7-510C-47C7-9F62-530152F2F0F9.jpeg

Have been saying same for the last 1 year or so...IK has to resolve his issues with Jehanghir Tareen which he didn't being egoistic. There was never a threat from PMLQ and MQM but it always with in PTI and last year Gillani Senate victory should had been a wake up call but alas! Imran Khan didn't want to ammend his ways to resolve this problem which easily he could had. I ain't saying IK is wrong , he may be right when it comes to principles and dealing with blackmailers within the party but that is what Pakistani politics all about and you need to be flexible even if it against your principles.

If true then what is the reason behind this ?
They will be discussing who will be the new owner of Pakistan to have their turn making a fool out of the citizens

Pakistanis are amazing when it comes to lynching, it's just aimed at the wrong people

Everyone who has had any form of power in the past needs to be lynched and a new patriotic and honest government should start fresh

Have been saying same for the last 1 year or so...IK has to resolve his issues with Jehanghir Tareen which he didn't being egoistic. There was never a threat from PMLQ and MQM but it always with in PTI and last year Gillani Senate victory should had been a wake up call but alas! Imran Khan didn't want to ammend his ways to resolve this problem which easily he could had. I ain't saying IK is wrong , he may be right when it comes to principles and dealing with blackmailers within the party but that is what Pakistani politics all about and you need to be flexible even if it against your principles.
then better let presidential system come because its all corrupt in parliament and shouldnt waste money on election

He was supposed to visit Pentagon before IK's Russia visit. What happened to it ?
I believe that meeting did happen when COAS was in also Europe.

then better let presidential system come because its all corrupt in parliament and shouldnt waste money on election
Not feasible to implement without everyone being onboard. Unlikely to happen.

Don't talk about the system which cannot be implemented.

I believe that meeting did happen when COAS was in also Europe.

Not feasible to implement without everyone being onboard. Unlikely to happen.
using court he can.

So how this tehreek going to implement? it never happen before.
what will be next? country will.be in caos
election comission said there will be no early election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom