What's new

No plan to launch operation in N Waziristan: Army

This will put Kayani on US crosshairs. For a long time, US has been finding Kayani quite non-compliant of its wishes be it CIA, US military or NATO as a whole. In fact, there was an article about how top Pakistani military brass is more and more bending towards China and giving US the finger. I feel that Kayani will have to deal with this in a very different manner if he continues to play around like this. He might be the most powerful man in Pakistan right now but CIA has silenced dozens like him.

Knowing the American agency's thinking, I'd say the man needs to brace for something nasty.

ok, not a problem.

worry aobut urself oldy, now lets c how taliban or whoever are gonna screw usa army

Man, that's the whole reason drones were introduced. No need to send US Army down on the ground among the Taliban. You're seeing all this happening and yet you're talking as if Taliban is screwing USA.

This will put Kayani on US crosshairs. Knowing the American agency's thinking, I'd say the man needs to brace for something nasty.

You mean like flying around in an American-made helicopter? The ones with the secret remote fuel-line sabotage features?

worry about your own army first. Read PNS Mehran.

anyone talking to u? go worry about ur military, u dont need to worry about Pakistan, peace

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Man, that's the whole reason drones were introduced. No need to send US Army down on the ground among the Taliban. You're seeing all this happening and yet you're talking as if Taliban is screwing USA.

lol like more than 5 countires cant beat taliban who are less than 30000

-
Couldn't find Part-3
-

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean like flying around in an American-made helicopter? The ones with the secret remote fuel-line sabotage features?

I think he is more wise and will not use american made planes/helis like Zia-ul-HAQ

Back
Top Bottom