What's new

No Pakistani TV channels in India

after what you watch in indian channels lol:rofl::rofl::rofl:, saas bahu dramas etc

be afraid of the day pakistani actors come to perform in bollywood, lots of indian jobs gonna be occupied

FACT: more Pakistani members watch saas bahus ; as they are acknowledged in each and every post , infact more than Indians.

FACT: there are more than 430+ channels in INDIA other than Sony TV and star plus.:D

There is someone in your family who is very good at what you just mentioned.

Hey bro keep it down .No need to go personal,specially to family and all.There are so many here who are criticizing indian channels and shows.He just returned the favour and lastly it wasnt directed towards you.So just chill yaara.
And i personally would love to see pakistani channels here as long as there's no trouble understanding Urdu as here also I find some urdu channels but when it is extremely pure urdu,you can just hardly get the meaning.Plus can anyone tell me what does lahual bilakaut...or some word like that means.An uncle on a urdu channel keep on saying this word.And i just cant understand how some members here say that there is no demand here for pakistani channels.A thing which is not available to the masses,how can there be a demand for that thing.Supply has to be ensured for demand.

I am not a TV fan, there are many good things to see other than that those stupid Soaps & WWF

You should get the best avatar award if Admins constitute something like that...Both on quality and quantity

Last edited:
I am not a TV fan, there are many good things to see other than that those stupid Soaps & WWF

Yup quite true. We in India are privileged to have a lot of movie channels with Hollywood movies, music channels just for English music, discovery, history, lifestyle channels, reality TVs, information channels etc etc.

I just wonder who the hell watches soaps and dramas ..

I will give u a list

Animal Planet - Educational
Discovery Channel - Educational
National Geographic Channel - Educational
Discovery Turbo - Educational
Discovery Science - Educational
Fox History & Entertainment - Educational
Fashion TV - Fashion & Lifestyle
Zee Trendz - Fashion & Lifestyle
VH1 - Music & Lifestyle
NDTV Good Times - Lifestyle
Discovery Travel & Living - Lifestyle
Hallmark Channel (Asia) - Movies/Entertainment
AXN - Entertainment & Movies
Animax - Entertainment
WB Channel - Entertainment & Movies
Australia Network - Entertainment
Zee Cafe - Entertainment
Star World - Entertainment
BBC Entertainment - Entertainment
Zee Studio - Movies
NDTV Lumiere - Movies
HBO, Movies[1]
STAR Movies - Movies
SET PIX - Movies
MGM - Movies
UTV World Movies - Movies
TCM - Movies
Cartoon Network - Kids[1]
Pogo - Kids[1]
Playhouse Disney India - Kids[2]
Disney Channel India - Kids[3]
Hungama TV - Kids[4]
Cbeebies - Kids
Nick - Kids
Animax - Kids
Disney XD (India) - Kids[5]
CNN - News[1]
BBC World - News
Headlines Today - News
NDTV 24x7 - News
CNN IBN - News
Times Now - News
NewsX - News
ET Now - Business News
CNBC-TV18 - Business News
NDTV Profit - Business News
UTVi - Business News
ESPN - Sports
STAR Sports - Sports
TEN Sports - Sports
Zee Sports - Sports
Neo Sports - Sports
Star Cricket - Sports
Real Estate TV - A TV channel on real estate & infrastructure
TBN - Religion
3ABN - Religion
GOD TV - Religion

These channels are more than enough to flip the remote if there is a soap opera.

:azn:

Come' on guys, Stop fighting on every petty issue on the plate. By now, I hope we are fairly clear on root cause of the issue, lets focus on the solution now.

The solution for this problem is that if Pakistani channels wants to broadcast in India then they should get themselves registered with Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. AFAIK all the foreign channels broadcasted in India have done so. What is stopping Pakistani Channel to even initiate the process? Was there any request made in the past and rejected by Indian Govt?

All of us here need to understand, anybody who wants to do business with India will have to comply with the guidelines set by "Indian Govt". Now I don't understand what’s wrong with that?

You should get the best avatar award if Admins constitute something like that...Both on quality and quantity

no need for a competition, I know i am the undisputed Champion in this field :lol:

Last edited:
Nobody wants to watch pakistan channel as there are alerady 100 of channels in india.

and most of these indian chaneels are crap.

worse quality with worst advertises and most importantly songs after every mintue in indian dramas.

People need to watch holyywood movies and dramas such as star trek, WWE, 24, NCIS.

and the list goes on with great qualitty shows , not just quantitty.

:usflag::coffee:

Nobody wants to watch pakistan channel as there are alerady 100 of channels in india.

and most of these indian chaneels are crap.

worse quality with worst advertises and most importantly songs after every mintue in indian dramas.

People need to watch holyywood movies and dramas such as star trek, WWE, 24, NCIS.

and the list goes on with great qualitty shows , not just quantitty.

:usflag::coffee:

haaa.. u know it more about Indian television than the Indians itself.. cheers buddy.:cheers:

haaa.. u know it more about Indian television than the Indians itself.. cheers buddy.:cheers:

since we have cable here, there is only one channel that we have "Zee Tv", so when i can't sleep, I watch indian dramas to sleep. :bunny:

by the way, i do like to learn more and more, so maybe that's why i know more than some indian knows. :D

since we have cable here, there is only one channel that we have "Zee Tv", so when i can't sleep, I watch indian dramas to sleep. :bunny:

by the way, i do like to learn more and more, so maybe that's why i know more than some indian knows. :D

Zee tv?/ OMG thats the crappiest thing u can ever see.

Dude, that channel is meant for non working Indian housewives and elderly women.

Are u one??

Zee tv?/ OMG thats the crappiest thing u can ever see.

Dude, that channel is meant for non working Indian housewives and elderly women.

Are u one??

hahaha, that's the only channel is avialbe here for us, unless you have dish which stops working after every week.

i only watch sometimes "dance india dance". otherwise rest of all is crap.

and nope, i am not one of them. like i said i don't watch indian drams or movies.

i watch hollywood. and you should also watch. i have alerady given you list of my favorite shows. :D

hahaha, that's the only channel is avialbe here for us, unless you have dish which stops working after every week.

i only watch sometimes "dance india dance". otherwise rest of all is crap.

and nope, i am not one of them. like i said i don't watch indian drams or movies.

i watch hollywood. and you should also watch. i have alerady given you list of my favorite shows. :D

Dude i have one of the biggest Hollywood collections from ********, including lots of blue-ray rips. Its like 4000GB of them in 4X1TB hard disks all downloaded when i was in UK for 2 years. I'm still a movie freak and never miss one.

Anyway with more than 500+ channels there in US , i cant believe u cant flip the bloody zee channel.

Dude i have one of the biggest Hollywood collections from ********, including lots of blue-ray rips. Its like 4000GB of them in 4X1TB hard disks all downloaded when i was in UK for 2 years. I'm still a movie freak and never miss one.

Anyway with more than 500+ channels there in US , i cant believe u cant flip the bloody zee channel.

great, than hurry up trasfer all the date to me. :P

how do you guys get to download from ********??:undecided:

i mean, like first i cannot find any torrent, and even if i did, there are virus their and than it's sooo slow.

500+ chaneels, Indeed who is gonna pay for all these chanels??
companies here don't leave single penny for their customers. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom