What's new

No one willing to challenge govt other than PTI: Imran

“Had we not challenged the government, it would easily complete its five-year term.”

Lol, dumbest comment ever. What makes him think he'll easily overthrow the government soon. What a delusional man. His big mouth is his own biggest enemy.

Imran Khan did not imply that he will overthrow this government easily and the thing dumb here is your criticism

PTI and all other parties are of the view that massive rigging took place also evident from the constituencies that are being probed and results that came after there probe

and there is no doubt in Imran Khans mind that whenever election will be probed by supreme court this government will go home because of the rigging that took place and if government do not want to probe PTI will spread the protest and agitation so the government who is numb now will be totally paralyzed

InshAllah PTI will not let this cheater mukk makka government to function even the patwari ministers of pmln has started to protest against there own government that they dont have any power and are threatening to resign . forward block is in creation within pmln despite that all parties are with pmln and pmln is in power in the federation and the biggest province punjab with half of countries resources .

slow and steady we will get there "besakhiyon par chalnay wali haqomat b koi haqomat howi bhala"

Exactly. He thought by creating enough anarchism and terrorism on the streets of Islamabad might somehow magically force this allegedly rigged government's downfall. Its getting clearer as the days goes by that IK only had government's removal in mind when he started this dharna, and not vote-audit of controversial constituencies as he often claims.

aik side choose kar lo youn episodes mayn samnay anay say behtar hay

Last edited:
“Had we not challenged the government, it would easily complete its five-year term.”

Lol, dumbest comment ever. What makes him think he'll easily overthrow the government soon. What a delusional man. His big mouth is his own biggest enemy.

No doubt. Big mouth, Imran Khan cult is the biggest loser of all time, Pakistan will suffer majorly if he ever comes to power because of this terrorist sympathiser and big mouth Imran Khan's delusions.

@Norwegian!

Staying of this system give sustenance to a lot of thugs and killers in ours political system. Its is us who defend them on this forum. Its is who elect them. Just look at educated. reasonable people on this very forum defending this system and the people who want to keep it alive.
Dont want to change, and it never will on its own.

AND you live in a good Western society called Canada, enjoy their system, welfare and all.....and you think they got here because some crazy lunatics in recent few decades attacked their government and resorted to violence? Whats surprising the most is that how extremism based views many of you living in the Western world have.

How do you close your eyes, enjoy the Western (NON-Violent) lifestyle, appreciate democracy or a democratic or a civilized system in the West, and enjoy the betterment such a non-violent systems have brought to the local population and to people who migrate from other places..... BUT...recommend violence based change in your home country???

That's hypocrisy....may want to leave Canada and join these crazies doing crazy crap! The ONLY system that will ever change Pakistan is a democratic system. Whether you believe it or not. If you let your body run normally, it fights off the infection on its own. If its immune system is compromised, that's when you get acute sicknesses. Similarly, if the democratic system is allowed to run like normal and it is ACCEPTED (something that doesn't exist in your society, IK is an example), the system in turn will start to fight corruption and everything else and will clean itself. Everyone that does corruption, will be out every five years. BUT.....your country will move forward and will progress.
If you think about it, you and IK and everyone believing a mental case like IK, KEEPS referring to "these politicians" who have ruled for many years. Well...if the democratic system was allowed to run, after a couple of attempts, the PEOPLE would've done the SAME 15-20 years ago that they did to PPP's corrupted government a few years ago.
How do you kill a democratic system with forced military coupes, not let people kick these people out (if they were really corrupt), and then, when the military is forced out, you then have people tired of the military rule then reelect the same people....?? If the military hadn't come in each time, these people (the corrupt ones), would've finished one or two terms and be kicked out. So if there was no military coupe, this process of corruption elimination that started a couple of years ago (with first Civilian government EVER to finish a term), would've started 20-30 years ago if the civilian governments existed and had finished their terms with poor performance.
Who's here to blame? The corrupt leaders or the powerful military leaders who never let people develop the sense over 70 years to know to respect the mandate BUT kick people out if they didn't produce crap for the country. Had your first government finished its term in the 70's or 80's....today, majority of the corrupt would've been kicked out of the system by the system and Pakistan would be a totally difference place.....probably a few notches behind India, but still much ahead from where it is today.
The moral of this post, START doing what you haven't done for the past 70 years. Quit blaming, let the system run, let the system show people in power to PRODUCE for the country OR.. they'll be out and their political shop will be shut down.

This stupid and crazy IK is using violence and other tactics similar to what the dictators used in the past, he's teaching the next generation of Pakistanis (the youth) to be violent and not know how to resolve their matters in a civilized manner (which is what the democratic process ensures). He's teaching the younger generation that attacking state symbols like the Parliament and lie about it in front of the entire nation is PERFECTLY OK.

Do you want your son to go shoot someone one day or get severely inured by someone because they had a difference of opinion and he couldn't respectfully disagree with the other person or addressed the other party in a civilized manner?
Who are you following???

@Norwegian!

Staying of this system give sustenance to a lot of thugs and killers in ours political system. Its is us who defend them on this forum. Its is who elect them. Just look at educated. reasonable people on this very forum defending this system and the people who want to keep it alive.

It just shows there are interests of personal nature at play. Just because I like a particular leader or me or my family has some direct interest in keeping the status quo, I favor these politicians. Its not for the country, not for the general good. After all what has PPP pr PMLN or MQM given this country in several tenures. We have this leadership since mid 80s. We have a great record of electing the same people who have delivered nothing but death and downfall ot this country. Yet here we are, defending these corrupt politicians again and again.

Dont want to change, and it never will on its own.

If the nation puts those leaders at top, then the very same nation can take them down. But taking extreme measures will have extreme effects to the nation.

The nation still has chance in the next election. Until then, PMLN must be given 5 years before the next election to rule uninterruptly as according to democracy protocol. This protocol is placed to ensure the continuity of this democracy system.

I am not anti-PTI, I just have some reservations with IK's strategy to achieve his goals, that's it!

Just because you question the motive that doesn't mean you are anti-PTI. It is your right to question. I am not anti-PTI either but given the recent tactics of PTI lately forces my warranted questioning.

AND you live in a good Western society called Canada, enjoy their system, welfare and all.....and you think they got here because some crazy lunatics in recent few decades attacked their government and resorted to violence? Whats surprising the most is that how extremism based views many of you living in the Western world have.

How do you close your eyes, enjoy the Western (NON-Violent) lifestyle, appreciate democracy or a democratic or a civilized system in the West, and enjoy the betterment such a non-violent systems have brought to the local population and to people who migrate from other places..... BUT...recommend violence based change in your home country???

That's hypocrisy....may want to leave Canada and join these crazies doing crazy crap! The ONLY system that will ever change Pakistan is a democratic system. Whether you believe it or not. If you let your body run normally, it fights off the infection on its own. If its immune system is compromised, that's when you get acute sicknesses. Similarly, if the democratic system is allowed to run like normal and it is ACCEPTED (something that doesn't exist in your society, IK is an example), the system in turn will start to fight corruption and everything else and will clean itself. Everyone that does corruption, will be out every five years. BUT.....your country will move forward and will progress.
If you think about it, you and IK and everyone believing a mental case like IK, KEEPS referring to "these politicians" who have ruled for many years. Well...if the democratic system was allowed to run, after a couple of attempts, the PEOPLE would've done the SAME 15-20 years ago that they did to PPP's corrupted government a few years ago.
How do you kill a democratic system with forced military coupes, not let people kick these people out (if they were really corrupt), and then, when the military is forced out, you then have people tired of the military rule then reelect the same people....?? If the military hadn't come in each time, these people (the corrupt ones), would've finished one or two terms and be kicked out. So if there was no military coupe, this process of corruption elimination that started a couple of years ago (with first Civilian government EVER to finish a term), would've started 20-30 years ago if the civilian governments existed and had finished their terms with poor performance.
Who's here to blame? The corrupt leaders or the powerful military leaders who never let people develop the sense over 70 years to know to respect the mandate BUT kick people out if they didn't produce crap for the country. Had your first government finished its term in the 70's or 80's....today, majority of the corrupt would've been kicked out of the system by the system and Pakistan would be a totally difference place.....probably a few notches behind India, but still much ahead from where it is today.
The moral of this post, START doing what you haven't done for the past 70 years. Quit blaming, let the system run, let the system show people in power to PRODUCE for the country OR.. they'll be out and their political shop will be shut down.

This stupid and crazy IK is using violence and other tactics similar to what the dictators used in the past, he's teaching the next generation of Pakistanis (the youth) to be violent and not know how to resolve their matters in a civilized manner (which is what the democratic process ensures). He's teaching the younger generation that attacking state symbols like the Parliament and lie about it in front of the entire nation is PERFECTLY OK.

Do you want your son to go shoot someone one day or get severely inured by someone because they had a difference of opinion and he couldn't respectfully disagree with the other person or addressed the other party in a civilized manner?
Who are you following???
Sir, honestly, keep your nonsensical rants to yourself. I'd gladly counter each and every one of the 'points' you made here but then you'd just reply with another wall of text full of offensive, quite frankly, garbage (like 'stupid and crazy IK' and 'crazies doing crazy crap'), or you won't reply at all.

So allow me to just give you some advice here, may come in handy sometime in the future. When you antagonize people, call their leaders crazy and other offensive names and scream at them like a twelve-year old without actually listening to the reasoning and basis they have for their beliefs, they will not take you seriously. You will never change anyone's mind like that. Never.

Seriously, do you actually think that you will change anyone's mind by ranting like that? Do you actually think any one, PTI supporter or not, will care for your arguments after you repeatedly called them names like that? All you ever do is rant and scream and shout as if you're some angry teenager who happened to watch the news. That is not the way to argue. You look at the facts, you look at the reasoning and you look at the logic behind others' beliefs. You should not go around calling them stupid, not only is it offensive but it is also a complete waste of time, for you who is writing them and for people like me who actually go through the displeasure of reading them.

By the way, you did not respond to my post there: Imran Khan: Nawaz has allocated 0.5% budget to "flop sit-ins" , Post #15
The reason I'm saying this is because If I was to reply over here, most of the points i'll be making would be the same as those ones, so I'd rather refer you to them instead of typing them all over again.

Practically every argument you ever make on this topic has been properly answered, logically and factually verified with sources and evidences. If you have any actual evidence to the contrary, please do present it.

Quit blaming, let the system run, let the system show people in power to PRODUCE for the country OR.. they'll be out and their political shop will be shut down.
This is one point I feel needs to be addressed again. You don't get it at all, do you? The reason this 'system' has failed is not because of military dictators or whatever the current theory is. Its simply because we never had a proper democratic system in place. Do you actually believe that election=democracy? Even North Korea has elections. The point of democracy is to give power to the people - that's literally what Democracy means.

When you don't have accountability, when 80 thousand votes in a constituency can be completely bogus and when people can not use the system to register their complaints and actually demand some reasonable things, that is not a Democracy. PTI has recently resorted to a very radical approach but you must admit that they did have some very reasonable demands, like electoral reforms and an investigation into the alleged rigging. It was sidelined, and despite the fact that every constituency that was investigated showed extremely concerning results, the parliament is still, for some unfathomable reason, against electronic voting machines.

I no longer directly support PTI, their tactics went too far and Imran Khan doesn't seem to know when to stop. But I support what they stood for, which was Justice and a proper Democracy. Sure, they may have had other motivations, but you must admit that these demands were pretty darned reasonable. If you want proof for the demands, the rigging and everything, look at post #15 in the thread I linked above, it has all those links to reasonably reliable sources.

Imran Khan is the one who is ruling an entire Province and is the second biggest party with 7.5 million votes and about 30 seats in National Assembly in which he can easily deal with NS to get ministries to make money and he can also make money in KPK but he isn't doing that he is trying to change the whole system inshALLAH he will succeed.

1) WHO let him HAVE the entire province???? The SAME NS he's turned against. You think NS didn't realize that IK will turn towards him? You think they haven't seen his side before?
What NS did here and in Baluchistan, was probably the BEST example ever set by any ruling party. Everyone in Pakistan is like IK, greedy for his term. But YET, the NS team allowed IK to run a state and respected his mandate EVEN though if they wanted to, they couldn't ruled KPK also. Same thing in Baluchistan, they allowed the Baluch leadership to run the province.
So someone gave IK a helping hand and he tried to cut down the entire arm? He was put on a branch of a tree and now he wants the ENTIRE democratic tree gone BUT he won't resign from his seats?
Am I not following it or this ENTIRE thing sound so irresponsible on IK's end like a high school kid was given this opportunity and he doesn't get it. A guy in his 60's is acting like a 14 year old with rage and changes in hormones!!! Its called Mentally Upset!!! He doesn't understand or appreciate the LOGIC by which NS gave him this prestige to begin with. THAT thing is called Co-Existence. IK doesn't , won't and has never understood team work and co-existence. He's been a cricket captain known for his anger tan turns and harsh treatment and arrogance. Here, he's doing the same. I've met him in person and I knew the first time I met him that he wasn't in his right frame of mind.

2) What has he accomplished that you are so PROUDLY referring to the government of KPK? It's the SAME shi*t hole it was a few years ago. The ONLY thing that is about to change the entire KPK and Baluchistan destiny are the projects NS has brought from China (in the shape of investments). Or the other strategic work already in pips for Dams, Roads and all as National highways, which is ALSO the federal government.

Wake up and realize you are supporting a person with 0 progress, verbal abuse all along, and he's about to turn your next generation into raging, angry lunatics like himself. The next generation of Pakistan will learn to fight, attack others and do protests if they didn't get their ways. This mentally will ALSO play in households, between parents and children, etc. Once you teach children how to behave, that's what they do. This idiot is teaching violence and intolerance to the entire nation. Wake up before its too late!

1) WHO let him HAVE the entire province???? The SAME NS he's turned against.
Clear lack of understanding of Pakistani politics shown here. NS does not have ANY influence in KPK. The only way he could control the province would be via the federal government, which he already is doing and is actively trying to sabotage PTI's performance in KPK, for example, PTI's microhydel projects were constantly faced with hurdles from the federal government ever since the political unrest started.
PML-N resistance to PTI's Hydel Vision in KPK
PTI’s hydel vision - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Also, I find it hilarious that you constantly condemn Imran Khan for 'verbal abuse' (which, by the way, never happened, unless you consider Diesel to be abuse) while you yourself constantly call PTI's leaders and supporters offensive names. For example:

raging, angry lunatics like himself.
This idiot
Mentally upset

Now that is offensive, way more than 'Diesel'

When you antagonize people, call their leaders crazy and other offensive names and scream at them like a twelve-year old without actually listening to the reasoning and basis they have for their beliefs, they will not take you seriously. You will never change anyone's mind like that.

Seriously, do you actually think that you will change anyone's mind by ranting like that?

By the way, you did not respond to my post there: Imran Khan: Nawaz has allocated 0.5% budget to "flop sit-ins" , Post #15
The reason I'm saying this is because If I was to reply over here, most of the points i'll be making would be the same as those ones, so I'd rather refer you to them instead of typing them all over again.

Practically every argument you ever make on this topic has been properly answered, logically and factually verified with sources and evidences. If you have any actual evidence to the contrary, please do present it.

This is one point I feel needs to be addressed again. You don't get it at all, do you? The reason this 'system' has failed is not because of military dictators or whatever the current theory is. Its simply because we never had a proper democratic system in place. Do you actually believe that election=democracy?

Here we go. We have to now go through this again. But allow me to repeat the SAME stuff you cared to ignore very easily. See bullets above:
1) No one is "antagonizing people". You or the people are very capable of skipping my posts. But, it is my responsibility to write for the greater good and in this case, I'll keep writing about IK's unacceptable, extremist based behavior that is pushing a LOT of people and an entire country into danger.
You live in the UK....how many times has there been military coupes? Or politicians attacking the Parliament, go to London in-front of the 10 Downing street and block a big part of that area for months? You don't have an answer. The issue is that if people like you enjoy and live a peaceful, democratic lifestyle....why don't you wish the SAME for your country? Why support someone's who's so selfish that to become a PM, he's threatening an entire system and country's internal mechanic???
You think the British people would vote for someone who gets up in front of the people and asks for violence? HELL NO!

SO when people like you live and enjoy the UK's lifestyles, but support extremism and violent based politics in Pakistan....my question is why?? Tell IK to do a protest like this in the UK for a day. It won't happen. The government won't let him and he won't be able to do jack squat. But in Pakistan, he'll tarnish that government if they stopped him, in the interest of peace and will attack the parliament.

How is this violence based politics good for the Pakistani people and why should people like you, sitting outside, enjoying a better lifestyle, impose these violent people on poor people through your money and influence from the UK, US, Canada, etc??

2) You can't answer my questions. Heck, even IK can't answer my questions and I am willing to debate with him on CNN or anywhere else. Like I said, people enjoying a NON violent lifestyle, imposing violent based lifestyle on hundreds of millions of people because you have your own political agenda and this guy with his entirely wrong agenda supports your agenda?

You have to realize, lying and lying and violence and threats and accusations....what is IK's answer to normal poor average Pakistanis' daily issues? One answer only!! Make me (IK) a PM or I'll topple the government to be the PM. Yea, that answers an entire nation's needs and solves all problems!

Clear lack of understanding of Pakistani politics shown here. NS does not have ANY influence in KPK. The only way he could control the province would be via the federal government, which he already is doing and is actively trying to sabotage PTI's performance in KPK, for example, PTI's microhydel projects were constantly faced with hurdles from the federal government ever since the political unrest started.
PML-N resistance to PTI's Hydel Vision in KPK
PTI’s hydel vision - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Also, I find it hilarious that you constantly condemn Imran Khan for 'verbal abuse' (which, by the way, never happened, unless you consider Diesel to be abuse) while you yourself constantly call PTI's leaders and supporters offensive names.

1) NS was able to make the government in KPK. A reality that you won't agree to as just like IK, his followers don't appreciate anyone saying the right thing.

2) PTI's Microhydel projects...what a joke. Read the World Bank's report on it and you'll see the reality. Waste of money and corrupted drama. No one wants to fund it.
Two articles above, don't change the reality that IK's government hasn't produced jack squat for its voters. Being from the same ethnic background doesn't mean he's a good ruler too or his party has the right agenda.

Last, yes, I'll call IK a mentally upset patient. Its not said with mockery in mind, anyone dealing with a sickness isn't pretty or fun. Its unfortunate. But he should ALSO take responsibility of his actions and not promote violence and disturb ordinary citizens piece.
If you want me to hide the reality, I can't. Sorry. If you want to, PM me your details and promise me you'll take IK to a Psychiatrist. I would LOVE to take care of ALL charges granted you come and let ALL of us on here know the outcome of the Psychiatric evaluation. If it doesn't turn out to be Bi Polar or Paranoid Schizophrenia or a related mental disorder, I'll pay for the damages and will never come on here.
I write on here to promote truth and education. I am a man of my word, try me. I'd love to pay for IK's evaluation and treatment as it is a greater good. Let's see what you could do to help your entire nation.

1) NS was able to make the government in KPK. A reality that you won't agree to as just like IK, his followers don't appreciate anyone saying the right thing.

2) PTI's Microhydel projects...what a joke. Read the World Bank's report on it and you'll see the reality. Waste of money and corrupted drama. No one wants to fund it.
Two articles above, don't change the reality that IK's government hasn't produced jack squat for its voters. Being from the same ethnic background doesn't mean he's a good ruler too or his party has the right agenda.

Last, yes, I'll call IK a mentally upset patient. Its not said with mockery in mind, anyone dealing with a sickness isn't pretty or fun. Its unfortunate. But he should ALSO take responsibility of his actions and not promote violence and disturb ordinary citizens piece.
If you want me to hide the reality, I can't. Sorry. If you want to, PM me your details and promise me you'll take IK to a Psychiatrist. I would LOVE to take care of ALL charges granted you come and let ALL of us on here know the outcome of the Psychiatric evaluation. If it doesn't turn out to be Bi Polar or Paranoid Schizophrenia or a related mental disorder, I'll pay for the damages and will never come on here.
I write on here to promote truth and education. I am a man of my word, try me. I'd love to pay for IK's evaluation and treatment as it is a greater good. Let's see what you could do to help your entire nation.

Oh really? Do you have any facts to back this up with? I do, by the way.
Seats 124
250px-Khyber_Pakhtukhawa_Assembly_2013_Seating_Chart.svg[1].png

PTI (56) - Red
JI (08)
AJIP (05)
Independents (02)
Opposition
PML-N (14)
JUI(F) (17)
QWP (10)
ANP (05)
PPPP (06)

I seriously doubt PMLN could form a government with 14 out of 124 seats (even if he formed a coalition with the entire opposition, PTI and JI would have the majority)
Sources:

PTI's Microhydel projects...what a joke. Read the World Bank's report on it and you'll see the reality. Waste of money and corrupted drama. No one wants to fund it.
The world bank report?
Do you mean this one about Afghanistan?
Micro-Hydro Power Plant Lights the Way for Future
Micro-Hydro Power Plant Lights the Way for Future

Couldn't find any about Pakistan's MicroHydel from world bank, could you be so kind as to give me a link?
Otherwise, I found this report, it has some good info in it, though nothing to support your claim.
http://www.smallhydroworld.org/fileadmin/user_upload/pdf/Asia_Southern/WSHPDR_2013_Pakistan.pdf

Jack squat? All this is a whole lot of jack squat:
  • 25 new bills (RTI, RTS, Ehtesab Bill, etc.)
  • Police reforms (online FIR with statistics, Schools of Intelligence and Investigation)
  • Record Revenue Collection of 32 billion as compared to 11 billion in the last year
  • Change from most corrupt province in 2010 to no reported corruption in 2014 (Transparency International Pakistan)
  • Child School Enrolment program resulted in 300000 new enrolments
  • Education (IMU, Hiring of 16000 new teachers)
  • Infrastructure (Peshawar Mass Transit ground breaking expected in Dec 2014)
  • 900 Trafic Wardens trained to be on roads in September 2014
  • And others (Environment, Sports, Power, Tourism, …)
  • Investments from foreigners being encouraged
  • Multiple electricity issues solved: Kalam gets electricity after six years
  • Police Assistance Line, SMS service etc

Here we go. We have to now go through this again. But allow me to repeat the SAME stuff you cared to ignore very easily. See bullets above:
1) No one is "antagonizing people". You or the people are very capable of skipping my posts. But, it is my responsibility to write for the greater good and in this case, I'll keep writing about IK's unacceptable, extremist based behavior that is pushing a LOT of people and an entire country into danger.
You live in the UK....how many times has there been military coupes? Or politicians attacking the Parliament, go to London in-front of the 10 Downing street and block a big part of that area for months? You don't have an answer. The issue is that if people like you enjoy and live a peaceful, democratic lifestyle....why don't you wish the SAME for your country? Why support someone's who's so selfish that to become a PM, he's threatening an entire system and country's internal mechanic???
You think the British people would vote for someone who gets up in front of the people and asks for violence? HELL NO!

SO when people like you live and enjoy the UK's lifestyles, but support extremism and violent based politics in Pakistan....my question is why?? Tell IK to do a protest like this in the UK for a day. It won't happen. The government won't let him and he won't be able to do jack squat. But in Pakistan, he'll tarnish that government if they stopped him, in the interest of peace and will attack the parliament.

How is this violence based politics good for the Pakistani people and why should people like you, sitting outside, enjoying a better lifestyle, impose these violent people on poor people through your money and influence from the UK, US, Canada, etc??

2) You can't answer my questions. Heck, even IK can't answer my questions and I am willing to debate with him on CNN or anywhere else. Like I said, people enjoying a NON violent lifestyle, imposing violent based lifestyle on hundreds of millions of people because you have your own political agenda and this guy with his entirely wrong agenda supports your agenda?

You have to realize, lying and lying and violence and threats and accusations....what is IK's answer to normal poor average Pakistanis' daily issues? One answer only!! Make me (IK) a PM or I'll topple the government to be the PM. Yea, that answers an entire nation's needs and solves all problems!

Right, you can't counter my arguments, so now you are literally antagonizing me by accusing me of ''supporting terrorism'' while I ''live and enjoy UK's lifestyles''. First of all, my everything is in Pakistan. My move to the UK is very recent and probably very temporary. I shouldn't have to explain myself to you, but there, I'll do it anyways.
He has no 'extremist based' behaviour. That argument makes no sense. Like I said before, he has never encouraged violence, aside from some unserious political bravado. In every serious situation, he has clearly condemned it.
But, it is my responsibility to write for the greater good and in this case,

You live in the UK....how many times has there been military coupes? Or politicians attacking the Parliament, go to London in-front of the 10 Downing street and block a big part of that area for months?
Do you realize how childishly naive you sound if you say this out loud?
You think it's your responsibility? Why, you think you are better than me or other Pakistanis? 'Greater good' sounds delusional to say the least. Comparing Pakistan to the UK is just, honestly, stupid. There is absolutely no way you can learn anything or get a point across by doing that.

why don't you wish the SAME for your country? Why support someone's who's so selfish that to become a PM, he's threatening an entire system and country's internal mechanic???
I wish exactly the same for my country. Imran Khan is not selfish at all. If he was, he'd be living in London in a palace with his rich wife and enjoying his fame and life. Instead he chose to spend his life in Pakistan, building hospitals and campaigning for what he believes is right. Not selfish. Stupid, naive maybe but definitely not selfish.
He does not want to be Prime Minister. How many times do I need to tell you this, Sir, that Imran Khan's original demands were all perfectly reasonable and pertaining to the pressing issue of electoral reforms.

You can't answer my questions. Heck, even IK can't answer my questions and I am willing to debate with him on CNN or anywhere else.
I can answer every single one of your questions, Sir. I have shattered your arguments before and will continue to do so because, unlike you, I do not suffer from grandiosity delusions and base all my arguments on facts and tangible evidence with credible sources. Till now, you have not given any proper source or evidence to back your claims.
You are willing to debate on CNN? That reminds me of the time you told me you spoke eleven languages. Wake up, Sir, such delusions are harmful for your mental health.

Violence? There is no violence, what on Earth are you talking about? Sir, the only violence was caused by police action and chaos. Imran Khan or PTI did not support it or instigate it. If they did, then please provide some proof. A video would be nice. Again, your post is full of more delusions, more antagonization and more extremely stupid claims. You are seriously accusing me of 'imposing violence on poor people through money and influence'. Good God.
Sir, I hope I do not need to explain how seriously retarded that is. Please re-read your post and contemplate how mind-numbingly dumb it sounds.

Now, let me get back to my point. It is not about Imran Khan. I would not care for him if he wasn't saying the right thing. Electoral reforms, free and fair investigation, strengthen the Democratic system. That is what I support. I would support any party that supports that. So please refrain from throwing around mindless accusations sir, it undermines your argument's credibility to a great extent and is a displeasure to read.

You are asking for IK's answer to poor people's problems, he has logical solutions to different problems. He has a different solution for terrorism and a different one for poverty. He has a series of admirable ideas about education and its importance. Perhaps you should spend some time listening to the man you keep insulting and demonizing before making up your mind.

Consider one thing: History or politics is never as one sided as this. It is never as simple as Evil vs Good. Any mature person should already know that, but still, do contemplate it dear Sir.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom