What's new

No Neighbor Comes To Honor Lance Naik Ahmad Wani's Family on Winning Ashoka Chakra

Is India an Islamic state?

I think you know the answer. So don't bother answering it and get the idea that we are saying here.
No, but it is a free state, where every religion is protected by the constitution. Muslims thrive in India, maybe even better than they do in other countries.

Ok let me tell you guys one thing very clearly, I am addressing pak members.
I am from hindi heart land part of india but working in South for last 10 years. The sentiments that we have here for kashmir is if this situation continues for next 70 years also we will continue with this just like we managed kashmir for last 70 years.
Now what will. Change in next 70 years or say next 50 years.
What was indian status in 1950 or 60s, now compare that with indian economy and status now.
Now take a projecten growth 30 or 40 year down the line.
Does pakistan really think that it can take kashmir away from india.
A rising power never loose territory.
England waa vale to control south asia and world cause it was a rising power. With every year passing its power was increasing. England started looking colonies after 2nd WW when it was very weak and new power USA USSR was emerging.
Rit now two powers are emergency china and india. So best of luck to any nation to take any terrotory from these 2 nations.
From kashmiri point of view they have chance of getting away from india only when india is very weak or india is defeated badly in a war ,i mean so badlu that delhi falls to foreign troops.
Considering nuclear options and india being strategic partner of west and it close ties with Russia , this option is out of picture.
Other factor is competition between china and USA will future push India and USA europe and japan to come together this presenting any deedar of india.
Pakistan is the only muslim nation shaving problem with india ,actually india has better relation with other muslim nations than what pak has.
So ghere is no escenario possible however how uch pakistan may wish for , for the complete fall of delhi.
And there is no other country that can challenge the 2 national india n china once they become super power.
Only internal problem can rrigved a fall from with in.
In this regard india is more sable due to democracy than china.
So feel free to doosaree with me , but please provide proper logic also.
I know some pak members will make a comment like Every drop of blood will be avenged of something like this without any logic.

In my opinion even if kashmiri dont like it they cant take even an inch of indian land away now, no country will risk to mess with INDIA.
Pak may try something in comming years but will be given bloody nose just like in past.
If 50000 kashmiri are dead in last 30 years and if 100000 will die in next 50 years we are ready for this.
The key point here is the part about Pakistan being the only Muslim nation with problems against India. Nobody else.

Bhai itni lambi bakwas parhnai ka time nahi hamarai paas :)
I know bro.
Reading ,writing is not a game for pakistan. Just look at the no of books published in Pakistan and compare with other nation.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Books_published_per_country_per_year

India at 7 pak at 55.
Srilanka , singapore , south korea is above pakistan.

Difference is 90000 to 3800 .India vs pak books published.
So no need to tell us that u guys dont have time to read and write.
Thos is the reason everyone talks bat plebiscite but no one in pak has read the UN article on kashmir.

No, but it is a free state, where every religion is protected by the constitution. Muslims thrive in India, maybe even better than they do in other countries.

Cut me this bullsh!t seriously. Not interested i n this BS

You are not an Islamic state. End of story. Your question answered.

I know bro.
Reading ,writing is not a game for pakistan. Just look at the no of books published in Pakistan and compare with other nation.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Books_published_per_country_per_year

India at 7 pak at 55.
Srilanka , singapore , south korea is above pakistan.

Difference is 90000 to 3800 .India vs pak books published.
So no need to tell us that u guys dont have time to read and write.
Thos is the reason everyone talks bat plebiscite but no one in pak has read the UN article on kashmir.

Still not interested bro in your BS. Also we have read the UN resolution on Kashmir and most famous Indian lies on it.

Still not interested bro in your BS. Also we have read the UN resolution on Kashmir and most famous Indian lies on it.
If u have read it ,please educate ur mates here that there are 2 preconditions for plebiscite to happen.
And do you agree that pak failed to fulfill those preconditions thatst why plebiscite cannot happen.
So it's pak to be blamed not india.

If u have read it ,please educate ur mates here that there are 2 preconditions for plebiscite to happen.
And do you agree that pak failed to fulfill those preconditions thatst why plebiscite cannot happen.
So it's pak to be blamed not india.

We know those preconditions. Your country has lied to you about them.:)

All BS aside, the fact that not a single person from the village came to their house speaks volumes, india has lost 90% of the population. It is a catastrophe for them, more people would have turned up if their dog had died. That is just incredible.

The struggle of Kashmir is a legitimate Jihad as they are under a non Muslim occupation , their women children and properties are not safe and they are attacked . Any Muslim who fight and side with the occupier can't become a shaheed , he will die and testify to God that he fight and work against his own brothers and sisters while knowing that they been oppressed .

Well you’re certainly not god, nor the messiah for Islam. So why don’t you leave the “judgement” to god (allah) instead of acting like his agent.

He’s a shaheed for a billion Indians, that’s all that matters. Naysayers can come to PDF and cry their hearts out.
That’s what this place is for, a support group for the victims who are butthurt from this soldiers death.

All BS aside, the fact that not a single person from the village came to their house speaks volumes, india has lost 90% of the population. It is a catastrophe for them, more people would have turned up if their dog had died. That is just incredible.

I suppose he lost his neighbors but gained the respect and admiration of a billion Indians.
PDF Pakistanis are free to glorify their dogs. Makes little difference to us.

People who play against the Nation deserve no respect.

Well said, you finally understand why we Indians have no love for separatist Kashmiris.

Is India an Islamic state?

I think you know the answer. So don't bother answering it and get the idea that we are saying here.

So when a Muslim Turkish soldier fights under the ambit of NATO in Afghanistan and gives his life while performing his duty, is he not Shaheed?

Islam was in India long before any of this. There is a significant Muslim population in India too. This man, by his actions protected not just the Hindus, but those Muslims too. Does that not count for anything according to you?
Yes, India is fair game for muslims. We came we conquered and now it's a rogue province acting like a rebellious teenager

As for Kashmir, that has little to do with Islam. Kashmir is a leftover issue from partition, not a religious flashpoint.
It's all to do with Islam, who are you fooling :cheesy:

Fact?? Where is the proof mate?? :-)

It's a myth rather a belief nothing else.
Uh? What are you talking about. I'm not going to spoon feed you, I know you want my attention but I dont got the time. Go study islam and find it yourself

Uh? What are you talking about. I'm not going to spoon feed you, I know you want my attention but I dont got the time. Go study islam and find it yourself

LOL, I didn't quoted you to begin with. On the contrary you are the attention seeker. :p:

Last edited:
The fact that village was nominally pro Indian (no militant, a few servicemen) and still not a single person, going to the family is just incredible.

Like I said that just points to the fact that the overwhelming majority of the people have turned against the indian state.

Which would be of more concern.

Are you pre programmed to disagree with everyone regardless of what they say?

I said the same thing you did, that we're not an Islamic state.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom