What's new

No Neighbor Comes To Honor Lance Naik Ahmad Wani's Family on Winning Ashoka Chakra

As if you are the gatekeeper of Hell. Get a life dude. :hitwall:
That's is an actual fact, it's very clear if you stop acting ignorant.

I'm afraid Pakistan and its sentiments are not the gatekeepers of his religion.
That's between him and his God.
Do you even know how Islam responds to deeds like this? This isnt the first case, thus the reasoning for the other members assumptions.

Running to kargil stories won't work

Villagers still won't give any respect to Nazir or his family. Fate that everyone like Nazir deserve

Just showing you the mirror. What being disgraced and forgotten by your country actually looks like.

1.3 Billion people give their utmost honor and respect to Lance Naik Ahmad Wani, there is nothing even remotely comparable.

Just showing you the mirror. What being disgraced and forgotten by your country actually looks like.

1.3 Billion people give their utmost honor and respect to Lance Naik Ahmad Wani, there is nothing even remotely comparable.
One has to be blind with ignorance to consider the gratitude of 1.3 billion as nothing.

This man can claim to have protected 15% of the world's population. A significant feat.

That's is an actual fact, it's very clear if you stop acting ignorant.

Do you even know how Islam responds to deeds like this? This isnt the first case, thus the reasoning for the other members assumptions.
The deed of protecting people? Against terrorists?

Your mirror is based on your bollywood stories

1.3 billion people are famous for their delusions. Who cares about them or their praise.

No, fighting against the liberation of Islam in foreign occupied muslim territories
Islam was in India long before any of this. There is a significant Muslim population in India too. This man, by his actions protected not just the Hindus, but those Muslims too. Does that not count for anything according to you?

Ok let me tell you guys one thing very clearly, I am addressing pak members.
I am from hindi heart land part of india but working in South for last 10 years. The sentiments that we have here for kashmir is if this situation continues for next 70 years also we will continue with this just like we managed kashmir for last 70 years.
Now what will Change in next 70 years or say next 50 years.?
What was indian status in 1950 or 60s, now compare that with indian economy and status now.
Now take a projected growth 30 or 40 year down the line.
Does pakistan really think that it can take kashmir away from india.
A rising power never loose territory.
England was able to control south asia and world cause it was a rising power. With every year passing its power was increasing. England started loosing colonies after 2nd WW when it was very weak and new power USA USSR was emerging.
Rit now two powers are emergency china and india. So best of luck to any nation to take any terrotory from these 2 nations.
From kashmiri point of view they have chance of getting away from india only when india is very weak or india is defeated badly in a war ,i mean so badly that delhi falls to foreign troops.
Considering nuclear options and india being strategic partner of west and it close ties with Russia , this option is out of picture.
Other factor is competition between china and USA will future push India and USA europe and japan to come together this presenting any defeat of india.
Pakistan is the only muslim nation having problem with india ,actually india has better relation with other muslim nations than what pak has.
So there is no escenario possible however how much pakistan may wish for , for the complete fall of delhi.
And there is no other country that can challenge the 2 national india n china once they become super power.
Only internal problem can trigger a fall from with in.
In this regard india is more sable due to democracy than china.
So feel free to disagree with me , but please provide proper logic also.
I know some pak members will make a comment like Every drop of blood will be avenged of something like this without any logic.

In my opinion even if kashmiri dont like it they cant take even an inch of indian land away now, no country will risk to mess with INDIA.
Pak may try something in comming years but will be given bloody nose just like in past.
If 50000 kashmiri are dead in last 30 years and if 100000 will die in next 50 years we are ready for this.

Last edited:
Islam was in India long before any of this. There is a significant Muslim population in India too. This man, by his actions protected not just the Hindus, but those Muslims too. Does that not count for anything according to you?

Is India an Islamic state?

I think you know the answer. So don't bother answering it and get the idea that we are saying here.

No, fighting against the liberation of Islam in foreign occupied muslim territories
As for Kashmir, that has little to do with Islam. Kashmir is a leftover issue from partition, not a religious flashpoint.

Ok let me tell you guys one thing very clearly, I am addressing pak members.
I am from hindi heart land part of india but working in South for last 10 years. The sentiments that we have here for kashmir is if this situation continues for next 70 years also we will continue with this just like we managed kashmir for last 70 years.
Now what will. Change in next 70 years or say next 50 years.
What was indian status in 1950 or 60s, now compare that with indian economy and status now.
Now take a projecten growth 30 or 40 year down the line.
Does pakistan really think that it can take kashmir away from india.
A rising power never loose territory.
England waa vale to control south asia and world cause it was a rising power. With every year passing its power was increasing. England started looking colonies after 2nd WW when it was very weak and new power USA USSR was emerging.
Rit now two powers are emergency china and india. So best of luck to any nation to take any terrotory from these 2 nations.
From kashmiri point of view they have chance of getting away from india only when india is very weak or india is defeated badly in a war ,i mean so badlu that delhi falls to foreign troops.
Considering nuclear options and india being strategic partner of west and it close ties with Russia , this option is out of picture.
Other factor is competition between china and USA will future push India and USA europe and japan to come together this presenting any deedar of india.
Pakistan is the only muslim nation shaving problem with india ,actually india has better relation with other muslim nations than what pak has.
So ghere is no escenario possible however how uch pakistan may wish for , for the complete fall of delhi.
And there is no other country that can challenge the 2 national india n china once they become super power.
Only internal problem can rrigved a fall from with in.
In this regard india is more sable due to democracy than china.
So feel free to doosaree with me , but please provide proper logic also.
I know some pak members will make a comment like Every drop of blood will be avenged of something like this without any logic.

In my opinion even if kashmiri dont like it they cant take even an inch of indian land away now, no country will risk to mess with INDIA.
Pak may try something in comming years but will be given bloody nose just like in past.
If 50000 kashmiri are dead in last 30 years and if 100000 will die in next 50 years we are ready for this.

Bhai itni lambi bakwas parhnai ka time nahi hamarai paas :)

Back
Top Bottom