What's new

No mention of ‘One China’ is New Delhi reply to Beijing for its silence on J&K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says who? Indians freely speak their native languages :). English is lingua franca so of course it is advantageous to speak English as well.

But we were colonized, fair enough. Your government did to you what the colonialists did to us. Is it really your government or the proxy of the west? ;)

Language is just a fig-leaf. Fact is that Modern China has nothing to do with Old China. CCP destroyed everything and remodeled China on the West.

indians lost even their language. English is the official Language of India. Chinese is the official language of China and English has no special place whatsoever!

I'm sorry..can you please enlighten me about this "language of India". What was it? pray tell.:blink:

The last time I checked, India did not have a "language of India"..but has "languages" of India. The only reason English is being used is due to the singular fact that choosing any other Indian language would go contrary to democratic principles of equality. There are what? more than 2 dozen official languages in India, what will the rest think if one is chosen as the "language of India"? . India has no national language, only official languages.

Stop looking at India through a mono-ethnic/mono linguistic lens.Your post broadcasts the fact that your knowledge Of India is sorely lacking even regarding the most fundamental information.

Oh and btw, If you really think that Indians do not know their mother tongues; lol lets just say that you cannot be more wrong.

BTW budweiser:

indians lost even their language. English is the official Language of India. Chinese is the official language of China and English has no special place whatsoever!

Please be informed that English is not "the" official languageof India.
It is only "an" official language of india. Again, English was made one of the official languages not becoz we somehow lost our language, but becoz we had just too much of "language". India is not a uniform country like china. You may say that even china has many linguistic minorities. But India is different as in , here there is no majority or minority. There are hell lot many minorities which together make up the country.Infact every state has it's own native language as it's official language.The linguistic value of each of these languages is immense. They are not just agents of communication - they are our heritage. English just serves as a bridge language between these various languages .
That is what is meant by diversity and accomodation. Not like trying to create a country by creating an inconvinient and unrequired homogenity.

Says who? Indians freely speak their native languages :). English is lingua franca so of course it is advantageous to speak English as well.

But we were colonized, fair enough. Your government did to you what the colonialists did to us. Is it really your government or the proxy of the west? ;)

Language is just a fig-leaf. Fact is that Modern China has nothing to do with Old China. CCP destroyed everything and remodeled China on the West.

The changes in China are superficial and only reflect increased efficiency of government, when we decided random executions and discrimination of women held our country back... you know, these "western" ideas of women being equal to men? On the other hand, the positive aspects of Chinese culture have not changed.

we can look to india as a bad example: india has kept none of the positives of its traditional culture while keeping many negatives such as sexism and castes. many indians speak ENGLISH better than their home languages, such a shame.

see, on QQ we interact as individuals. on this forum we, like it or not, are representatives of national interest in some ways and do not see each others as individuals but as members of a nation.

BTW budweiser:

Who said u we don't like our language....
we have about 100 languages..
28 states..
how do u communicate..?
so we use english to comunicate who doesn't know our language..
We r just raping English..
Use it when need and throw when not need ...so simple

check these different languages..
कैसे हो
কিসে হ
કૈસે હો
കൈസേ ഹോ
कासिये हो
ਕਿਸੇ ਹੋ
&#2325;&#2360;&#2367;&#2319; &#2361;&#2379; <-- sanskrit and hindi are similar
&#2965;&#3006;&#2970;&#3007; &#3001;&#3019;
&#3093;&#3134;&#3126;&#3136; &#3129;&#3147;
&#3221;&#3256;&#3263;&#3214; &#3257;&#3275;
&#1705;&#1587;&#1746; &#1729;&#1608; &#3093;&#3134;&#3126;&#3136; &#3129;&#3147;

see every language is telling-->how are u...
can u find similarites wid them??

see, on QQ we interact as individuals. on this forum we, like it or not, are representatives of national interest in some ways and do not see each others as individuals but as members of a nation.

BTW budweiser:

see before u say some ting research about ir..
elder people have not done these without any useful concerns..
so u should think and do not just bash them
have a nice day

lolzz having a bharti with many IDs on this very thread why you even want a moderator around

It's not bharti dear,
it's Bharatiya..:smitten:

Bharti has no meaning in Hindi..
It has in kannada..which mean..
"Fulfill"

CCP's only motive is profit. They like to promote Chinese jingoism in order to mask the fact that China is no longer China but just a giant manufacturing corporation with no overseeing body :rofl: No sense of history, culture, architecture or ethics. Just a single point plan - Perpetuate the system. Young Chinese are totally westernized in every single way. Western music, western clothes. The CCP can control thought to some extent, so their minds are filled with outdated Eastern European ideas like Communism rather than the Western European idea of Democracy. That's the only difference.

... Again, English was made one of the official languages not becoz we somehow lost our language, but becoz we had just too much of "language". India is not a uniform country like china. ...

Makes sense.

So your country depends on you former oppressor's language to communicate because you can't have, or make consensus/compromise to have, a native language of your own to serve such.

British system + British language => India: this is your forefathers' greatest invention, and for you to inherit.

I'm ok with that. :lol:

Actually, China is still a colony of the west, and don't even realize it because the face that rules them looks Chinese.

Think about it - Western Communism, Western-style governing institutions, Western style clothes, western architecture, western economic model. China is gone, dead. This is not China, but the CCP's profit-making giga-corporation :D

:blink::blink: and india is not????????

oh man i though we thought with hinglish, a desi failed accent trying to speak English for looking modern mmmmmmm the attire even you guys have insulted your traditional sari for exchanging it with western style.

The list is long and dont forget your Delhi crowd consider south indians as somewhat backward because they try to cling to their culture rather than going too much western

I wonder why Nobel Peace Prize Winner Liu Xiaobo said that China needed to be colonized for another 300 years.

China is already colonized, by people who look Chinese but act Western :D

Makes sense.

So your country depends on you former oppressor's language to communicate because you can't have, or make consensus/compromise to have, a native language of your own to serve such.

British system + British language => India: this is your forefathers' greatest invention, and for you to inherit.

I'm ok with that. :lol:

I am explaining u once again...
We are just raping English..we use it when we need and throw when we don't need..
i speak english to the person who doesn't know my language..
In india we have 1oo's of language..
so..
see even i can type my language..
I love it..But u can't understand..
K try one,let me see can u understand..
" &#3368;&#3391;&#3368;&#3405;* &#3333;&#3374;&#3405;&#3374;&#3368;&#3405;* &#3384;&#3393;&#3378;&#3398; &#3374;&#3351;&#3368;&#3398; &#3370;&#3403;&#3376;&#3405;&#3349;&#3391; &#3349;&#3392;&#3364;&#3391;&#3368;&#3391; &#3368;&#3391;&#3330; &#3333;&#3374;&#3405;&#3374;&#3368;&#3405;* &#3368; "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom