What's new

No mention of ‘One China’ is New Delhi reply to Beijing for its silence on J&K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry,we know chinese quality..:lol:
It's no surprise even if ur ICBM won't launch at all...:lol:

Yes, the quality that beat YOU easily in 1962, and beats India in manufacturing every day. :azn:

When comparing Chinese megaton nukes (1000kt+) to tiny Indian nukes (20kt) there is really no contest.

With such tiny 20kt nukes you won't even be able to destroy one single province of China.

U know we have a brilliant saying for these type of comments in our language..
"ನಿನ್ ಅಮ್ಮನ ಮಿದ್ರಿಗೆ ಹುಟ್ಟಿದವನೇ,ನಿಮ್ ಅಮ್ಮನ ನ ಕಲಸು, ೩ ಮಕ್ಳು ಮಾಡ ಕಲಿಸ್ಥಿನಿ, ಫುಕ್ಕಿಂಗ್ ಚಿಂಕಿ"

Before i reply to your idiotic post, firstly please announce your "CASTE" cos i know it will cause me bad luck to even chat with a low caste one. :lol:
Secondly, prove to me you are not one of those 650 million toi...... in your paradise cos i 'm not too comfortable with people that open defecate even on a forum. :D

Yes, the quality that beat YOU easily in 1962, and beats India in manufacturing every day. :azn:
Yes...quality. PLA was using semi automatic guns and India was using soviet era guns. But now...tables have turned and quality of soldier as well :)

Before i reply to your idiotic post, firstly please announce your "CASTE" cos i know it will cause me bad luck to even chat with a low caste one. :lol:
Secondly, prove to me you are not one of those 650 million toi...... in your paradise cos i 'm not too comfortable with people that open defecate even on a forum. :D
Here come the real frustrated troll..
starting to racially abuse one..
Keep it up..:cheers:

Actually, the GDP of China and India was about the same in 1990.

Read this from Reuters:

How the Chinese and Indian economies stack up - Reuters -

The gap widened enormously because China was able to attain constant double-digit growth and India was not.

Hasn't some Chinese poster said on another topic that China was ahead of India in 1978? Was that a lie? If it was true ahead then how come our economies were equal in 1990.

Anyways, we started to grow after 1990, so your statistics do not make any difference, and we have grown a lot. Today's incomes in manufacturing and IT are approximate more than 4-5 times what they were back then. To an Indian citizen that is more important than comparison with other economies, so please take your facts and figures to someone who cares

When comparing Chinese megaton nukes (1000kt+) to tiny Indian nukes (20kt) there is really no contest.

With such tiny 20kt nukes you won't even be able to destroy one single province of China.

It the same Quality by which u were defeated,smothered,massacred by japnese..:lol:

Good, if you don't invade then you have nothing to worry about.

I'll continue this discussion with B_R_I_C.

Hahaha, are you even 15?
You are the one who keeps on harping about 1962.
You also cannot refute any of my points . . . nice way to escape an argument kid

It the same Quality by which u were defeated,smothered,massacred by japnese..:lol:

We were on the winning side in WW2. :azn: The axis powers (Japan and Germany) were the losers.

As I said, we had completely pushed Japan out of the Chinese mainland even before America dropped the nukes.

Now Japan has been forced to have a "pacifist constitution" and aren't allowed to have nuclear weapons, not even tiny 20kt ones like India has (and certainly not 4 megaton ones like China has).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom