What's new

No J-10B for PAF | A.C Khalid, calls for a focus on 5th generation platform instead.

Again you with your antics, been hearing this Mrca deal since forever. PAKFA isnt gonna happen this soon either.

did i say soon??
i said we will have 30-40 pakfa till 2025
mmrca will be signed this year

did i say soon??
i said we will have 30-40 pakfa till 2025
mmrca will be signed this year

NO. That is your overestimating Indian military bureaucracy. 2025 is a long way ahead man and our economy is only improving. Rest assured we cant match your prowess quantity wise,, but qualitatively we can and have done so since inception.

they're buying SU-35 bro.despite all the protests from Chinese members here,its true.the whole world isn't foolish enough.

plus,producing own plane doesn't mean you've enough confidence on it.sometimes its because you can't procure anything(if you're under sanction,which China is) and have to make it.nobody saw this aircraft in action or in any international competition like Red Flag,none of the aircrafts they made.so,until then,we should stop comparing with proven platforms of the west.
the news of buying su 35 has been there since 2005. it should be consider rubbish until more than a few are delivered.(meaning atleast 4 or more coz we never know whether they were brought it for study or aggressor unit)
until now it seems, china wouldnt even buy a few for study, it seems they already did that through Ukraine.

the news of buying su 35 has been there since 2005. it should be consider rubbish until more than a few are delivered.(meaning atleast 4 or more coz we never know whether they were brought it for study or aggressor unit)
until now it seems, china would even buy a few for study, it seems they already did that through Ukraine.

Did what through Ukraine? I hope you are not talking about SU - 35

until now it seems, china would even buy a few for study, it seems they already did that through Ukraine.

actually,I'd not be too quick to deliver judgement about SU-35.there are plenty reputed newspapers and sites mentioned about it.

How China Plans to Use the Su-35 | The Diplomat

China to Get Russian Su-35 Jets in 2014 – Rosoboronexport | World | RIA Novosti

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China/CHIN-02-131213.html

its not about studying a jet.its more like they need a powerful weapons as their own services are dissatisfied about indigenous platforms.

Did what through Ukraine? I hope you are not talking about SU - 35

my bad, i mixed su-33 the basis for j-16 with su 35..
having said that su 35 doesnt seem to be on china wish list. there are probably only intersted in latest sam s400. and that isnt confirmed too

NO. That is your overestimating Indian military bureaucracy. 2025 is a long way ahead man and our economy is only improving. Rest assured we cant match your prowess quantity wise,, but qualitatively we can and have done so since inception.
Ohh really by that logic your democracy is even in pathetic conditions then Us.quality wise how without development of Indegenous technology you are going No were Sir you don't even know how to develop a Indegenous automobile engine forget about Advance technologies related to Developing Indegenous fighter aircraft.Stop doing painting job on other achievements:D:D

actually,I'd not be too quick to deliver judgement about SU-35.there are plenty reputed newspapers and sites mentioned about it.

How China Plans to Use the Su-35 | The Diplomat

China to Get Russian Su-35 Jets in 2014 – Rosoboronexport | World | RIA Novosti

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China/CHIN-02-131213.html

its not about studying a jet.its more like they need a powerful weapons as their own services are dissatisfied about indigenous platforms.
has the delivery been confirmed? sources are all over the net for a decade now..and all sources are russain
once the delivery happens only then the news will be true

Ohh really by that logic your democracy is even in pathetic conditions then Us.quality wise how without development of Indegenous technology you are going No were Sir you don't even know how to develop a Indegenous automobile engine forget about Advance technologies related to Developing Indegenous fighter aircraft.Stop doing painting job on other achievements:D:D

You can focus money on indigenous equipments, good on you. Because you have the resources to do so. We do not, we make do with our $9 B. We buy and have a really good friend in China. That my dear helps us counter you qualitatively. Quantitatively we cannot. Simple economics come on man. Please do you want me to post a list of your indigenous achievements that are nothing but mere paint jobs?

This is real as it gets people Aeronaut bro thanks for sharing, although I would love to see atleast a sq or 2 of J-10B in PAF fleet but reality and actual needs speak for themselves I think this is best way forward increase numbers in thunders and vipers to fill the gap and then have the funds to go for 5 gen in the years ahead good choice makes perfect sense.

You can focus money on indigenous equipments, good on you. Because you have the resources to do so. We do not, we make do with our $9 B. We buy and have a really good friend in China. That my dear helps us counter you qualitatively. Quantitatively we cannot. Simple economics come on man. Please do you want me to post a list of your indigenous achievements that are nothing but mere paint jobs?

Ohh really we have friend too Russians, Israel and France we have have all the Best options that you don't have Combination of both Eastern and Western technology.We have option to Absorb Technologies of Both. Paint job seriously we are constructing our Own Nuclear SSBNS and Aircraft Carriers,AWE&S,Bvraam Missiles,Destroyers,Corvettes,ABMs,Fifth Genfighter,AESA Radar,Jet Engines,Navigation Systems And Many More. Even We Fail In Some Stages But we use that failure Two Achieve It At-last. we Taking Small steps to Stand By our Own . Tell Me some of your achievements Now

Back
Top Bottom