What's new

No IMF as Saudi comes to assist Pakistan

Yeah like you do....

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/998033/saudi-arabia-qatar-war-invasion-james-mattis

Basically USA had given go ahead a.d Turks landed in Doha and put water on planned fire
You misunderstand your own sources. US saved Qatar from Saudi invasion. Turkey joined the show as well. However, Turkey doesn't have the power to stop Saudi Arabia in Qatar, should the latter make its move.

Why Qatar ran out of favor with its GCC partners - is the question you should be asking.

Qatar should stay out from US - Turkey spat. Should American patience run thin, Qatar would be deep shit.

Playing games with big players doesn't end well for a small country. Just an observation.

if true, then we can see where the future is heading to.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1432875/cpec-to-be-opened-to-other-countries-minister

CPEC to be opened to other countries: minister

Meaning, Saudi Arabia can invest in CPEC specially for energy supplies to China.

Pakistan rejecting IMF meaning American non sense has been stuffed down their throat. This video by WSJ will explain the consequences of Pakistan rejecting IMF. China will be the top dog in coming world order.

So where does it now leave America and its sidekick India? The only option left for them now is another false flag which I sense might be happening soon. But the question is, would the world got stomach to bear with this in current atmosphere?

US saved Qatar from Saudi invasion. Turkey joined the show as well. However, Turkey doesn't have the power to stop Saudi Arabia in Qatar,

Your understanding of international politics is extremely poor...

USA has whole 6th fleet stationed in Qatar...

Even a plan wouldn't have possible without usa node of approval...

Turkey stopped them not by power but by physical presence

if true, then we can see where the future is heading to.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1432875/cpec-to-be-opened-to-other-countries-minister

CPEC to be opened to other countries: minister

Meaning, Saudi Arabia can invest in CPEC specially for energy supplies to China.

Pakistan rejecting IMF meaning American non sense has been stuffed down their throat. This video by WSJ will explain the consequences of Pakistan rejecting IMF. China will be the top dog in coming world order.

So where does it now leave America and its sidekick India? The only option left for them now is another false flag which I sense might be happening soon. But the question is, would the world got stomach to bear with this in current atmosphere?

Projections can be wrong.

PTI-led government has decided to review CPEC on the whole and make it transparent (great move). Next step is to stop playing into the hands of superpowers and cultivate a sound working relationship with US, Russia and China. In this manner, Pakistan will escape from the prospects of antagonizing any big player.

My greatest fear is that Pakistan won't survive another Cold War if it pick a side again. Time to be neutral and carve our own path to glory. Towards this end, it would be wise to open CPEC to additional set of investors.

In my opinion , Pakistan should ask Saudi government to give more space to Pakistani workers.Increase employment ratio of Pakistanis in Saudi Arabia.
Moreover also should request to use GCC platform to higher more Pakistani workers in middle east .

This is atleast better than getting loan from IMF. However, still it saddens me that we have to take money from these terrorists. Saudia Arab is a terror to the world. There government has funded wahabism program for years. Spreading terrorism in poor muslim countries such as ours. Madarassas are under their funding and they recruit more and more terrorists. This is the sad truth. I hope one day i live to see the day when Pakistan doesn't relies on Saudia Arabia for anything. They have destroyed Islam throughout the world.

Your understanding of international politics is extremely poor...

USA has whole 6th fleet stationed in Qatar...

Even a plan wouldn't have possible without usa node of approval...

Turkey stopped them not by power but by physical presence
My projections tend to be logical and correct on average. Not boasting; just saying.

Saudi Arabia can invade and occupy Qatar in a span of few days, if it wants to (refer to the case of Bahrain in 2011). However, US prevented Saudi invasion of Qatar in 2015.

Turkey have also dispatched its forces to Qatar in order to deter Saudi invasion but this contingent is only 3000 strong.

Turkey is also experiencing an economic crisis at present, and Qatar have offered 15 billion USD bailout package to Turkey recently. Trump administration might oppose this move since US - Turkish relations are not good.

Qatar ran of favor with its GCC partners in 2015. Should it also loose support of US, it will collapse. Read this: https://www.thenational.ae/world/me...-support-says-saudi-foreign-minister-1.724552

Saudi warning is loud and clear. Should US abandon Qatar to its fate, Saudi Arabia will execute "regime change" in Qatar. Saudi do not fear Turkey.

Turkey have also dispatched its forces to Qatar in order to deter Saudi invasion but this contingent is only 3000 strong.

So Qatar did need 3000 Turks to deter saudia....true and sure... atleast you dont deny that

But why an airbase with 400 plus US aircraft around 40 warships a nuclear powered aircraft carrier with another 100 fighter on board nuclear attack submarines all parked in Qatar were not able to deter gulf coalition and 3000 Turks did .... is a matter of grave concern

Some say those USA assets would have just watched from distance.... hence Qatar had to run to Turkey at last moment...

So what's so difficult here to understand???

So Qatar did need 3000 Turks to deter saudia....true and sure... atleast you dont deny that

But why an airbase with 400 plus US aircraft around 40 warships a nuclear powered aircraft carrier with another 100 fighter on board nuclear attack submarines all parked in Qatar were not able to deter gulf coalition and 3000 Turks did .... is a matter of grave concern
US stopped Saudi Arabia from invading Qatar in 2015. Turkish force was not in the picture back then. Clearly, American military presence in Qatar had the desired effect.

You are assuming that Qatar is safe due to Turkish military presence there, but your assumption is misplaced. Saudi officials have warned as far as in 2018 that should US abandon Qatar, Saudi forces will invade Qatar and topple its regime.

Once again: https://www.thenational.ae/world/me...-support-says-saudi-foreign-minister-1.724552

Adel Jubeir said if US withdraws base in Middle Eastern state the regime in Doha “would fall in less than a week”

I hope you understand this time. Turkey cannot stop Saudi invasion of Qatar. Saudi do not fear Turkey.

Some say those USA assets would have just watched from distance.... hence Qatar had to run to Turkey at last moment...

So what's so difficult here to understand???
Those "some" are wrong.

Qatar's move is understandable, given its policies and circumstances. However, Turkey doesn't have the power to protect Qatar on its own. This is my point.

Last edited:
Qatar's move is understandable,

May b u can understand need for additional Turkish troops in presence of 40 k plus US already stationed... I can't

How 3k Turkey troops are a deterrent is way beyond some people's understanding as it's very complex

Back
Top Bottom