What's new

No houses on rent for Indians in Singapore

I feel that not learning any non-Chinese language and carrying a hired translator is considered some kind of elite culture in China.

Possibly. That is what the Chinese leaders do anyway.

Also the fact is that English is hard to learn for Chinese people. And Chinese is hard to learn for Westerners.

Even if a Chinese person has decent English, they will often not feel comfortable using it, and will try to default back to Chinese as soon as possible.

I
But you too have posted wikipedia, post some government website to prove there is something called East Asia. :laughcry:

I posted wikipedia just to show you how reliable wikipedia is. :omghaha::omghaha: You're truly a dimwit!

I always go by academic source or books. But if you don't know something as basic as "East Asia," you need to go back to high/secondary school. :rofl:

Last edited:
Don't invent story agarbatti smells same like perfumes of rose or jasmine or lavender. Exhaust fan! is it even the part of your Pakistani culture, can every household in Pakistan afford it. :omghaha::omghaha: You forgetting why you guys are referred as daalkor. :laugh:

you peception about smell of agarbatti is because you are used to it.. no everybody :rofl:!! secondly yes.. exhaust fan in urban areas ad exhaust in rural areas is essential part of our culture.. dafuq is dalkor? it is first time i am hearing this ..:woot: .. & here we are talking about Singapore.. now don't tell me that in Singapore Indian can't even afford that.. :undecided:

you peception about smell of agarbatti is because you are used to it.. no everybody :rofl:!! secondly yes.. exhaust fan in urban areas ad exhaust in rural areas is essential part of our culture.. dafuq is dalkor? it is first time i am hearing this ..:woot: .. & here we are talking about Singapore.. now don't tell me that in Singapore Indian can't even afford that.. :undecided:

As if Pakistanis aren't used to the smell of agarbatti which you lit at sufi shrines. Ask some Afghan what's a daalkhor.

As if Pakistanis aren't used to the smell of agarbatti which you lit at sufi shrines and dargah. Ask some Afghan what's a daalkhor.
bro.. there is a difference between shrines and homes.. one thing.. and secondly afghans might be called what you said.. pakistani's aren't!

:lol: 16 pages about rental discrimination against Indians in Singapore on a Pakistani defense forum, thread started by someone who recently starred in the biggest drama queen show about how Indians and India has become the focus of a Pakistani defense forum :).. Talk about double standards :D

bro.. there is a difference between shrines and homes.. one thing.. and secondly afghans might be called what you said.. pakistani's aren't!

Right, Pakistanis aren't familiar with agarbatti. :laugh:

1391101856_595536664_1-Pictures-of--Noorani-Agarbatti-Frankincense-Sticks.jpg

Well told you the answer, I take it didn't go down too well, but that is the truth.

You already got your answer sometimes back, I believe I don't need to recycle it. :laugh:

I posted wikipedia just to show you how reliable wikipedia is. :omghaha::omghaha: You're truly a dimwit!

I always go by academic source or books. But if you don't know something as basic as "East Asia," you need to go back to high/secondary school. :rofl:

But you don't believe in Wikipedia, post some Chinese government site to prove there is something called East Asia. :smart:

yes .. to lit in shrines and cemeteries.. not in houses every night ! I hope the difference is clear to you now.

But claimed you aren't used to it. We lit only 1-2 sticks only early in the morning exhausting within half an hour.

Last edited:
But you don't believe in Wikipedia, post some Chinese government site to prove there is something called East Asia. :smart:

Are you retarded? Didn't I just say I posted wiki to show how contradicting Wiki can be??

If you don't even know the term, East Asia, you need to go back to high school. :omghaha: This is not a forum for high/secondary school intellect.

anybody ever been to Chinese stores and pakistani homes and come out without vomiting

Back
Top Bottom