What's new

No group or force will be allowed to politically, economically destabilise Pakistan: COAS

The message is clear that as our prime intelligence agencies tape politicians and release their audios (or simply doctor a few others), militants who butchered 10 mountaineers in one of the most high-profile terrorist attacks in the world at unthinkable altitudes can roam in the mountains freely, blockade our main national arteries and remain untouched for a decade now, Message on the core competence (or lack thereof/core incompetence) is loud and clear.

As they say, hathi k daant khanay k aur aur dekhanay k aur.

A thread related to Pakistan army posted in siasat section. ironic.
It is not!

Very fitting indeed. I wonder what mid-level officers in the armed forces make of all this. Any lessons that they might have taken to heart seeing how their institution is brought to disrepute by incompetent leaders who can't do their actual job properly but want to take theka of every other thing under the sun.

"The Message is clear ⚠️☢️
The armed Forces with the support of our citizens will never allow any Country, Group or Force to politically or economically destabilize Pakistan 🇵🇰". COAS GEN QAMAR JAVED BAJWA

"The Message is clear ⚠️
The armed Forces with the support of our citizens will never allow any Country, Group or Force to politically or economically destabilize Pakistan 🇵🇰". COAS GEN QAMAR JAVED BAJWA

Will never allow, ijazat nahin dengay, same old used to hilt fake rhetoric, ijazat kon mangta hai.

Will never allow any country?? The US, the local handlers/sponsors like you and your handpicked PDM has already destablized the country politically and than economically, so here you are lying through your teeth. Everything happened under your nose...

Will not allow any group??? Your hand picked group of money launderers and looters at PDM has already destroyed and turned the country into a cesspit, a country with existential threat, so it's none other than the 'Bajwa' and Co. who are responsible for this mess...

"Irony just died a thousand deaths," looking at the lies and the audacity to lie by COAS.

Last edited:
Translation is that the army will be used against the people if IK brings long march to islamabad.

1665234494076.png

Mohtaram

The message is to PTI not TTP, and others. In Mr. Bs assessment PTI is a destabilizing agent while TTP is not.

Reminds me of an old interview of Sarfraz Bugti in which he said that in Pakistan traitors are always rewarded and treated with respect by the state itself. If we look around it seems true now.

Raheel Sharif saab kaha gaye ? Last I saw news of him here it was about heading some kind of GCC/arab-Islamic coalition oO ?

That guy had a cult following on this forum, also rocked a badass mooch.

Toh Raheel Sharif poltix me aa jaye to Pak awaam kaisa feel kregi ?

aap rishta kisi aur ko de do.

hum ko hamaray haal pe rehnay do,
hum apnay larkay khud manage kar lein ge.

Back
Top Bottom