What's new

No evidence of the loss of an F-16

cut that crap again and again, Pentagon for foreign policy (lara) confirmed that No PAF F-16 Missing, look at post # 36 of mine, and last you claims Mig-21 shot down our F-16 but in clip MKI claim F-16, so which one true if it was and here's the links
https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/04/did-india-shoot-down-a-pakistani-jet-u-s-count-says-no/

got some shame @Suriya
I was talking about the doctored clip @American Pakistani posted .

Also both F-16 and Su30 ( not officially named by ISPR so far) claims are not proven claims so far . Period .

Pakistan has to do nothing and yet ALL the embarrassment is on the Indian end. You know it and we know it otherwise you folks would not be flogging a dead horse. IAF ingressed, yet did not have any impact on the intended target. IAF lost an aircraft, a pilot captured and we have a probable kill against an MKI and in the fog of war, you also shot down another Mi-17 in fratricide resulting in 6 additional IAF casualties. We went inside of IoK in broad daylight and despite what the Indian media says, the IAF and IA know exactly what the PAF was able to do.

So let's not bother with embarrassment on the Pakistani side. We reacted to an Indian attempt to surprise us at night time and fared fairly well by all accounts (from those inside and outside Pakistan).

A very good summary of what happened to India.

LOL The voice in the video is clearly doctored and if you watch the clip , u will clearly see underlying news scroll says " Pak Jet downed "

@airomerix pls explain to these guys first that whether it was F-16 or Jf-17 . Too much 'fcuking' confusion after 3 months .

Indian claiming something about Pakistan is simple propaganda nothing else. But indian claiming something about India is a truth that came on his tongue. Similarly this indian is speaking truth abt indian su30 slaughtered by JF17 whereas in the bottom is nothing but propaganda.

Also both F-16 and Su30 ( not officially named by ISPR so far) claims are not proven claims so far . Period .

It is only doctored for retards.

Su30 has been proven by the fact that 2nd plane was seen downing and it look completely like Su30. Also there is an Israeli pilot in Pakistan's custody who me neither India nor Israel can claim. F16 story cooked by indians have been proven wrong by neutral independent sources and US count. Do you think US would forgive Pakistan had Pakistan let a Russian fighter to shoot down American hitech. Due to this very reason Pakistan used only jf17. Can inDia allow neutral sorces to count it's su30 inventory?

but F-16 case is cleared but your MKI case still in fog of war, ISPR told press that 2 IAF jets were downed, 1st case cleared as a Mig-21 and 2nd case UNKNOWN, we are just speculating for 2nd jet for IAF @Suriya

Last edited by a moderator:
No, its called Forensic image analysis.

The image has been enhanced using available software tools. The dark silhouette is plainly visible. This video explains further.

This evidence taken along with other evidences of a second pilot in pakistani custody and dying in hospital and eye witness accounts gives one a pretty good Idea of what happened.

That is utter, utter dogshit. Its astonishing Indians are actually falling for this nonsense. That idiot is just drawing random lines on a blurry image to fit his agenda. It's shows absolutely nothing.

The author is an old retired fart with too much time on his hands and clearly suffering from this F16 neurosis Indians are currently going through.

but F-16 case is cleared but your MKI case still in fog of war, ISPR told press that 2 IAF jets were downed, 1st case cleared as a Mig-21 and 2nd case UNKNOWN, we are just speculating for 2nd jet for IAF @Suriya
1. F-16 isn't cleared at all , there has no official confirmation either from Lokheed or US govt that all paf F-16s are accounted for . Even if they it future , their version can't accepted as neutral as reputation of US F-16 n related US commercial interest involved .
IAF presented evidence of Radar images and it clearly stated that they more evidence further their claim

2 . Pakistan so far hasn't presented any evidence of downing 2nd indian jet
So you wont see anyone even those in the international media taking it seriously . Also for the fact India cant hide a plane downing it J&K or anyother part in India as everyone has mobile and media & opposition is looking for evidence tarnish modi govt .

Su30 has been proven by the fact that 2nd plane was seen downing and it look completely like Su30. Also there is an Israeli pilot in Pakistan's custody who me neither India nor Israel can claim. F16 story cooked by indians have been proven wrong by neutral independent sources and US count. Do you think US would forgive Pakistan had Pakistan let a Russian fighter to shoot down American hitech. Due to this very reason Pakistan used only jf17. Can inDia allow neutral sorces to count it's su30 inventory?

If you believe in this sort of cock n bull story which even ISPR don't give credence to , i really suspect your mental condition and u should visiting a shrink rather posting such eloquence here on PDF .

1. F-16 isn't cleared at all , there has no official confirmation either from Lokheed or US govt that all paf F-16s are accounted for . Even if they it future , their version can't accepted as neutral as reputation of US F-16 n related US commercial interest involved .

Hi Indiot,

You have not answered my question from previous post, keep avoiding the evidence instead you chose to chase after imaginary F-16 in the sky.

No other country will be buying F-16 block 52 since it is already a decade old technology and most of western air force are either acquiring 5th generation fighters like F-35 or in case of India they will be offered a totally different F-16 which would have nothing to do with PAF F-16 technology. They only airforce interested in F-16 will be third world like Iraq and lets just say they dont have any option.
Btw,
USAF has lost 5 F-16s both in gulf war I and Serbian war in 1990s and still sold thousands world wide.
UAE airforce has also lost couple F-16 block 60 to 'yemen rebels'!
IDAF also lost a couple but blames it on 'technical fault'

Mig-21 is perhaps the most shot down and crashed fighter jet in the world by yet is the MOST sold fighter in the world. So this cry baby Indiots narrative is just plain stupid.

IAF presented evidence of Radar images and it clearly stated that they more evidence further their claim

Those radar images are just laughable! Show me ONE NON Indian defense forum that supports your claim. Trust me, if PAF lost an F-16 US defense experts would be more then happy to jump on this news and be all over the news. US has NOTHING to lose if PAF lost an F-16.

2 . Pakistan so far hasn't presented any evidence of downing 2nd indian jet

Like stated earlier which you have been avoiding to respond to.

2 R-77 recovered at crash site
1 R-73 tail section still attached to aircraft
1 R-73 recovered with serial number that can be traced back to IAF inventory

Meaning the two parachute video belongs to SU-30MKI!

PAK gov does not want to officially claim this kill because they want to deescalate tension.

If you see an equation 1 + 1 you dont need a computer to calculate the equation and be validated by worlds top mathematics, you can just calculate yourself ;)

So you wont see anyone even those in the international media taking it seriously . Also for the fact India cant hide a plane downing it J&K or anyother part in India as everyone has mobile and media & opposition is looking for evidence tarnish modi govt .

The problem with your logic is that people in pakistan too have mobile phones and the locals were quick to upload Mig-21 wreckage photos and videos the same day it was shot down.
As for Su-30 wreckage, well it met the same fate of human ashes to ganga, It got pulverized in mid air with 2 AMRAAMs :wave:

Last edited:
PAK gov does not want to officially claim this kill because they want to deescalate tension.

I believe that Pakistan has almost officially claimed the SU-30 kill:

1) Tweet by Alan Warnes, reporting SU-30 Kill, based upon interview with PAF Chief. The tweet has been publicized and PAF has not refuted it.
2) By issuing patches, with one Mig-21 and one SU-30 images

just wait patiently for 20-30 for autobiography of a rogue general of either country to come out and all of us will finally have our answers.

Like stated earlier which you have been avoiding to respond to.

2 R-77 recovered at crash site
1 R-73 tail section still attached to aircraft
1 R-73 recovered with serial number that can be traced back to IAF inventory

Meaning the two parachute video belongs to SU-30MKI!

I am not sure whether you thought thoroughly of all possibilities. 2 parachutes video only means two possibilities- Su30 or F16 B/D. There is no supporting proof for either going down.

If you are implying Abhi couldn’t have done the F16 job then you are entering fratricide territory.

If you believe in this sort of cock n bull story which even ISPR don't give credence to , i really suspect your mental condition and u should visiting a shrink rather posting such eloquence here on PDF .

And here I suspect your mental, not just yours but most of your awaam, who are food 24/7/365 by your army and govt.

Now whether you oink or you shrink, won't make iota of difference.

And department of defense (pentagon) is not official source for Indians, wah gi wah @Suriya :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy: and rest comments are just baseless rants/logics from you (India) @Suriya

and disappearing from radar screen not a solid proof that our F-16 was shot down, there other reasons for disappearing signal from Indian radar, terrain are mountainous if our F-16 go down through the mountain radar (Indian) would lost F-16 signal, our ECM ECCM planes was already in the clash area (Falcon 20) to jam or spoof Indian radars, its possibility that Indian radars disguised by our ECM plane (Falcon 20)

and last what is the proof that radar images were taking on 27 FEB,later it had been easily created by IAF for face saving @Suriya
2 . Pakistan so far hasn't presented any evidence of downing 2nd indian jet .

under occupation your terrorist army you wont allow any civilian to take a picture the wreck site, or catch every civilian mobile phone on the wreck site, its easy job for your terrorist mata army and other security forces in IOK @Suriya :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:

I am not sure whether you thought thoroughly of all possibilities. 2 parachutes video only means two possibilities- Su30 or F16 B/D. There is no supporting proof for either going down.

If you are implying Abhi couldn’t have done the F16 job then you are entering fratricide territory.
Yo're worst troll here, pentagon already confirmed that no PAF F-16 missing @Mace

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess would be, Pakistan did not engage F-16 at all. Since it was a classic case scenario for testing your new brand new fighter JF-17.
1. If it makes the kill...............Voila, you got a killer new bird
2. If it is shot..................Tweak the bird further, be researching, won't be a thing to run here and there
classic win-win situation

Back
Top Bottom