What's new

No difference between LeT and Xe

India's support to terrorism in Pakistan is a bogey, a smokescreen that never yields any proof. For a long time people in Pakistan have been wrapped up around blaming India because lets face it "It has to be India right? Who else wants to see us fail?"

But that has cost us to miss the more obvious signs of what lays smack in front of us. TTP suicide bomber that killed the 6 CIA agents in Khost was sent into the TTP by the CIA and was actually a CIA agent that just happened to cross them. So the history of CIA and TTP agents working together infilitrating each other is there. Their goals are not the same for them to form a marriage, but a one night stand is quite on the cards.

I would advise Pakistanis always not to get too sucked in with the Indian boogeyman being sold to them. Go with tangible evidences.

DynCorp operates in Pakistan. Fact.
Xe Operates in Pakistan. Fact.
Drones operate in Pakistan. Fact.

I'm still trying to find this Indian article where back when we started pointing fingers at India, the article essentially said "Don't look at us, look at what your new best friends are up to".

Indian official admitted before to "pumping money into Balochistan". That is a fact. There's also some stuff in the wikileaks, wrt British Intelligence accusing India of supporting insurgents in Balochistan.

India's support to terrorism in Pakistan is a bogey, a smokescreen that never yields any proof. For a long time people in Pakistan have been wrapped up around blaming India because lets face it "It has to be India right? Who else wants to see us fail?"

But that has cost us to miss the more obvious signs of what lays smack in front of us. TTP suicide bomber that killed the 6 CIA agents in Khost was sent into the TTP by the CIA and was actually a CIA agent that just happened to cross them. So the history of CIA and TTP agents working together infilitrating each other is there. Their goals are not the same for them to form a marriage, but a one night stand is quite on the cards.

I would advise Pakistanis always not to get too sucked in with the Indian boogeyman being sold to them. Go with tangible evidences.

DynCorp operates in Pakistan. Fact.
Xe Operates in Pakistan. Fact.
Drones operate in Pakistan. Fact.

I'm still trying to find this Indian article where back when we started pointing fingers at India, the article essentially said "Don't look at us, look at what your new best friends are up to".

few ppl always use the term indian state terrorism in pakistan,you may help them:D

These Pakisthanis are grade A hypocrites, as mentioned before. They talk about how others indulge into conspiracy theories and how others accuse without evidence, but two minutes later they're doing the samelves. Biggest hypocrites one would come across.

Spot the difference...

Atleast we have some standard ;) but bharatis are grade D hypocrites who even dont spare birds for making up their conspiracy theories oh well we still remember the pigeon Indians nabbed claiming it was ISI agent :lol:

few ppl always use the term indian state terrorism in pakistan,you may help them:D

surely Indian State Terrorism in East Pakistan and why you forget your Indian state terrorism in Sri lanka

Atleast we have some standard ;) but bharatis are grade D hypocrites who even dont spare birds for making up their conspiracy theories oh well we still remember the pigeon Indians nabbed claiming it was ISI agent :lol:

Ohhh how honoured we are that lady Jana didn't give us the F grade :P

hypocrites are hyp'es whether A level or B level..

thks for giving us D level ,seems we are worst one in hypocrisy,means we need tutions from number 1 or A level:D

Actually bharatis are well ahead in the hypocrisy. We don't constantly point out that others are making conspiracy theories. They do that all the time, but then indulge in conspiracy theories just as much.

I think it is time to sensibly approach this thread and not veer off to silly gibberish.

It is a serious issue.

We must step back and think of the issues that has been raised about Balochistan and Xe. From a strategic standpoint the issue as raised by Asim, makes sense. It is to US' advantage. I don't blame the US for doing so. They are only protecting their national interests.

What we must try to analyse is what will be the effect.

It would be rather short-sightedness to feel that disharmony in the neighbourhood would be to the advantage of some.

Iran will put up its back and so will Pakistan.

And then what happens?

Churn in Afghanistan, the Pak Taliban, the genuine Taliban, the Pak political parties each trying to upstage the other without any concern for Pakistan, the sectarian war that has been unleashed by their terrorist fronts and so on.

The situation is explosive,

There is no reason for anyone to gloat.

My two Indian paises,

Actually bharatis are well ahead in the hypocrisy. We don't constantly point out that others are making conspiracy theories. They do that all the time, but then indulge in conspiracy theories just as much.

i can give u the list of the theories stated by u ppl not only here but also all around.
i dont say,we dont do it but we are unmatched to u ppl and will never cross this level.:D

i can give u the list of the theories stated by u ppl not only here but also all around.
i dont say,we dont do it but we are unmatched to u ppl and will never cross this level.:D

The number of conspiracy theories that are POPULAR in both Pakistan and India are not any significantly different in terms of numbers.

surely Indian State Terrorism in East Pakistan and why you forget your Indian state terrorism in Sri lanka

list is long jana ji,dont be innocent:D
regarding to srilanka,we lost pm and soldiers.
wat do u want then??

its good that u answered that post and u identified urself for this post.:D

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

The number of conspiracy theories that are POPULAR in both Pakistan and India are not any significantly different in terms of numbers.

i m regarding to india-pak,not others

Thank you.

Can we move on and address the issue?

Now give it a little twist. Bring LET in the figure, mix it with China and its string of pearls, sprinkle a little bit of ISI interference cr@p with it. Also include Syed Ali Gilani and Huriyat leadership for further enhancement of taste. Sprinkle some Indian and American media reports over it. And here we go with the desi Bharati karahi of paranoia and conspiracy theory which is ready to be eaten by more than one billion people of Bharat. Now what you about this haan.

A paranoid nation like Bharat isn't eligible enough to teach others about conpiracy theories. We both share conspiracy theories and we both believe in them.;)

Sir, the proof of the karahi is in the eating. If you think our karahi is giving us food poisoning, and yours nourishing you, then you should defend it, indeed.

Back
Top Bottom