What's new

No difference between LeT and Xe

I cant belive people are seriously discussing this crap. The nation plays lose with the truth some times but this article broke my bullshit meter.
Did anyone bother to read the second page of the original?
The part where 180 Cobras were droping US troops all over Lahore and Karachi?
Or where suposedly there are 6000Xe personel in Quetta that no one seems to have seen?

You would think if America was invading Pakistan some one other than Jam Sajjad Hussain would have noticed.

I didn't quote it for its credibility, I quoted it for its opinions. I think going after the Indian bogey is wrong unless something more concrete comes in our hands. India went after the LeT after it nabbed a living breathing Ajmal Kassab. We have a living breathing instrument of terror as well, Raymond Davis, by most counts, leading the charge of organizing TTP/LeT to converge on Pakistani nuclear assets.

This was a charge laid down not by Pakistanis, but Russians:

Time to rip the masks off!

Now delve into this writer's opinion:

Undefined nuclear goals | | DAWN.COM

:cry:

Does tongue-in-cheek mean anything to you?

Give me a break, guv'nor, you're a pain of a high level, and nobody thinks you will forward fanboy pinups as an opinion you personally believe in. However, apologies for the misguided attempt at humour; read straight, it might have read irritating.

Just explaining the motivations behind allowing them in the country. However stated goals and practices have differed.

Maybe this was the core of the problem. Allowing them into the country without supervision is really asking for trouble.

Indian official admitted before to "pumping money into Balochistan". That is a fact. There's also some stuff in the wikileaks, wrt British Intelligence accusing India of supporting insurgents in Balochistan.

Sources please ?

please don't fight over the net like this. All these terrorism and religious lunatism has bought severe loses to me. Why are you guys
Fighting over and over even on the net? Already there are several wars to fight. Why can't we set up a example?
I believe that def.pk has more
than 100 members,including
docs,teachers etc. Why can't we help each other? I believe illiteracy is the root cause of
Terrorism . Can't we share our
Knowlege through net?for example, if a member finds that ill-people of his locality lacks a doc,he can post the details of the illness here
and our doc members can give a cure. A video conferenci
ng can be arranged if neccesary. I know that i am highly offtopic,but please excuse me. If we setup an example,others will follow.
The pain of losing your loved ones can never be cured.
good idea,but hard to work!have you lost someone
To such fights?

hahahahahahahahaha wait..wat??...hahahahahahahahahahahhaha yes yes we also sponsor terrorism on mars thats how there are no more martians :devil:
if the lankan govt. Hadn't kicked you out lanka and mars would have
Been the same

It appears futile to teach the reality to those who do not read the newspapers or analyses.

Be happy with your profound ignorance.

Sleep well!
It was in the news paper that
Iaf was involved in dropping suplies to ltte with aircrafts
Guarded by mirages so lankan
Airforce can't intervene

if the lankan govt. Hadn't kicked you out lanka and mars would have
Been the same

So ur saying after the Lankan govt "kicked us out of Lanka" the LTTE got pissed off with us for not helping the Lankan Govt anymore and assasinated our PM?? That means LTTE and the Lankan Govt worked together to attack the evil terror sponsoring Indians!!

So ur saying after the Lankan govt "kicked us out of Lanka" the LTTE got pissed off with us for not helping the Lankan Govt anymore and assasinated our PM?? That means LTTE and the Lankan Govt worked together to attack the evil terror sponsoring Indians!!
Ltte didn't kill ur pm

Back
Top Bottom