What's new

No difference between LeT and Xe

No I am not interested in Pakistan's diplomatic response to Mr.Cameron, but I would like to know when Mr.Cameron apologised for his remark, as claimed in a previous post.

Sorry buddy. If you would have read the link you would have understand that their was some "apology" in the link I posted. Diplomacy might be difficult but if you carefully read the news, things might be better for you.:)

Perhaps you could look at the next post and draw inspiration from it. That's the difference between a poetaster and a poet.

Sorry sir. I might have accepted your advice if it would haven't been some one like Karthic Sri. The fact is since I know the the so called"poetaster" very well, I am justified in rejecting your advice claiming it as a cr@p.

Any ways thanks for the advice.;)

Perhaps the UN should vote on that, I'm confident that without a US veto, Xe would be voted as a terrorist organization. Perhaps not on paper, but in deeds, they are both terrorist outfits.

Perhaps the UN should vote on that, I'm confident that without a US/China veto, Balochistan and Tibet would be voted as a terrorist organization. Perhaps not on paper, but in deeds, they are both disputed territories.

Spot the difference!

LeT

Lashkar-e-Taiba.jpg

These bharatis are grade A hypocrites, as mentioned before. They talk about how others indulge into conspiracy theories and how others accuse without evidence, but two minutes later they're doing the same themselves. Biggest hypocrites one would come across.

Who cares whether UN has banned LeT and Xe hasn't been banned by UN? UN is western controlled, so using what UN does as some sort of an indication is useless.

These bharatis are grade A hypocrites, as mentioned before. They talk about how others indulge into conspiracy theories and how others accuse without evidence, but two minutes later they're doing the same themselves. Biggest hypocrites one would come across.

These Pakisthanis are grade A hypocrites, as mentioned before. They talk about how others indulge into conspiracy theories and how others accuse without evidence, but two minutes later they're doing the samelves. Biggest hypocrites one would come across.

Spot the difference...

These Pakisthanis are grade A hypocrites, as mentioned before. They talk about how others indulge into conspiracy theories and how others accuse without evidence, but two minutes later they're doing the samelves. Biggest hypocrites one would come across.

Spot the difference...

Yea, let me tell you the difference.

Bharatis go around calling others conspiracy theorist. Nothing else.

What we do is slightly difference. We point out the hypocrisy in what you're doing.

Perhaps the UN should vote on that, I'm confident that without a US/China veto, Balochistan and Tibet would be voted as a terrorist organization. Perhaps not on paper, but in deeds, they are both disputed territories.

Spot the difference!

Balochistan and Tibet are territories not organizations...

Where are the good old days when smartass comments were actually smart? :D

Terrorists are seldom as motivated by their religious convictions as much as they market them. When it comes to attaining their goals, they'll do it by hook or by crook.

Although the evidence against RAW and Mossad is weak and most formerly known incidents turned out to be just TTP and LeJ, the Davis affair has revealed, growing suspicions on the CIA and its sidekick terrorist organization Xe/Blackwater. There is no difference between Blackwater and LeT, in my books.

Before proceeding with business as usual CIA must abandon outsourcing its program to Xe.

Asim,

I am totally in agreement that terrorists have no religion and instead misuses religion for political and even financial gains and spur their own agenda - seizing power through 'other means' as they say in political sociology.

Yet, the fact that there are many who are enamoured with these terrorists and show their support quoting the scriptures is what makes me wonder as to do people really believe that the terrorists are the real champions of the religion. Pakistan is in turmoil and it is making life miserable for the law abiding Pakistani and yet nothing is being done to ease the situation and instead people are finding solace in blaming everyone else,

Indeed, many would be fishing in troubled waters, but it is extraordinary that the Govt allows them with tacit permission to create and foment insurgency against Pakistan and the Govt's interest. I am not able to fathom this suicidal instinct that appears to be evident. In all fairness, these types of organisations should not be allowed to operate since it is against Pakistan's interest and yet they are being allowed!

If they are in Gwadar, it is maybe for the strategic assets in Baluchistan, and it must be remembered that it is not only the nuclear assets, it is Gwadar itself. If you remember, I had alluded long back on this very forum as to why Balochistan is important to the US and good old Jana, the wise girl that she is, rubbished it. It is not that I am clairvoyant (I mention this since this is the flavour of one of the threads and there are great believers in it there), it was based on sheer analysis.

I will once again in short mention some of the salient points.

Influence in Balochistan will squeeze Iran and create a 'threat in being'.

Once there is influence in Balochistan, one end of the CAR to Gwadar oil and gas pipeline will be secured.

Influence in Balochistan would keep the Pakistan Govt under control as the US can raise the heat or cool it, depending on the Pakistan Govt's reaction.

That said, why is the Pakistan Govt allowing these agencies to operate with impunity, if indeed they are working to destabilise Pakistan?

Who cares whether UN has banned LeT and Xe hasn't been banned by UN? UN is western controlled, so using what UN does as some sort of an indication is useless.

Roger that mate!!...i agree with you :yahoo: so watever the UN has defined Kashmir is..is also useless...it is not a disputed territory at all..wat say mate??:azn:

And on topic there are a lot of evidences to prove LET is a terrorist org but there are no evidences jus conspiracy theories showing Xe is involved with terrorism or watever!! So how can someboby classify a PMC has a terrorist org???

To be fair, this Raymond case and the activities of the CIA is very mysterious and we are only speculating based on what is there in the public domain. The bareboned facts don't seem to logically fall in place.

There is more to it I am sure.

The US flip flopping of the status of Raymond adds to the mystery.

And I don't think that the Pakistan Govt has abdicated its sovereign rights to protect its national interest.

I am sure Pakistan's interest will be protected.

Asim's post got me thinking.

I was re-reading Dog's of War recently and it is intriguing as to what a country can do through mercenaries.

India had its share in the Purulia Arms Drop Case which too was a huge mystery and still not solved and where it is alleged that various intelligence agencies were involved!!

That said, why is the Pakistan Govt allowing these agencies to operate with impunity, if indeed they are working to destabilise Pakistan?

India's support to terrorism in Pakistan is a bogey, a smokescreen that never yields any proof. For a long time people in Pakistan have been wrapped up around blaming India because lets face it "It has to be India right? Who else wants to see us fail?"

But that has cost us to miss the more obvious signs of what lays smack in front of us. TTP suicide bomber that killed the 6 CIA agents in Khost was sent into the TTP by the CIA and was actually a CIA agent that just happened to cross them. So the history of CIA and TTP agents working together infilitrating each other is there. Their goals are not the same for them to form a marriage, but a one night stand is quite on the cards.

I would advise Pakistanis always not to get too sucked in with the Indian boogeyman being sold to them. Go with tangible evidences.

DynCorp operates in Pakistan. Fact.
Xe Operates in Pakistan. Fact.
Drones operate in Pakistan. Fact.

I'm still trying to find this Indian article where back when we started pointing fingers at India, the article essentially said "Don't look at us, look at what your new best friends are up to".

please don't fight over the net like this. All these terrorism and religious lunatism has bought severe loses to me. Why are you guys
Fighting over and over even on the net? Already there are several wars to fight. Why can't we set up a example?
I believe that def.pk has more
than 100 members,including
docs,teachers etc. Why can't we help each other? I believe illiteracy is the root cause of
Terrorism . Can't we share our
Knowlege through net?for example, if a member finds that ill-people of his locality lacks a doc,he can post the details of the illness here
and our doc members can give a cure. A video conferenci
ng can be arranged if neccesary. I know that i am highly offtopic,but please excuse me. If we setup an example,others will follow.
The pain of losing your loved ones can never be cured.

Back
Top Bottom