What's new

No dialogue with Pakistan if ceasefire violations continue, Arun Jaitley says

sir a nuclear war is a highly impossible scenario

and only fools like you will think that india won't use its nukes against pakistan... it is much easer for india to nuke every part of pakistan... you don't even have a ABM capability, than means every missiles loaded with nukes will hit its targets...
i was explaining him something,before posting something care to scroll up and read

I wonder what will Pakistan will gain in a 'Nuke Jihad'. People born on this soil, acting the owner of adopted religion. Ever wonder why no one took India-Pakistan rivalry seriously before 1999? Because they had a false sense that the same race will ever be so deeply manipulated by religion that they will want to destroy each other completely. Lets be honest, what will Pakistan gain with 'Nuke Jihad'? What is Pakistan? Adopted religion country. No country gives a damn about Pakistan. Not even a muslim majority country. Every country is self centered.
But do not worry, you won't be asked when your government will atempt a try at 'Nuke Jihad' in the name of Allah. The so called religion of Peace (Copyrights reserved).
hypothetical scenario i was explaining him something

And you want a war.because there are many muslim countries to replace you? How you guys pull these logics off of yours?
one again i was explaining him something care to scroll up a bit plz

Are you actually this dumb? or do i suck at detecting sarcasm?
u answered ur ques

Don't blah too much when you have lost an argument and have sweet fuk-all to say. This produces a lot of useless methane from certain orifices which results in pollution of the atmosphere.
u sound like my geography teacher, i always hated her

one again i was explaining him something care to scroll up a bit plz
Whatever maybe the reason no one could give a appropriate reason for suicidal tendencies, pakistanis talk about nuclear war as if its a childs play, india showed maturity and implemented no first use policy but pak is giving an impression of war mongering nation that too a nuclear war. Pakistan should first focus on its economy and when its stature on international arena rises than try to negotiate. Let me explain you this way A (america 40 year old), C (China 30 year old), I (india 20 year old), P (pakistan 10 year old), suppose I got a new cell phone now P being a kid starts screaming he wants the cell phone I have, now P goes to C who favours P and starts his tantrums C might give few scary looks to I but would never slap him as I is a grown up man also A is looking for a reason to beat C down, now P runs to A and XYZ for help but no one listens to him as P is immature to handle a cell phone already gifted his dummy phone to C (read Aksai Chin). And everyone shoos away P but P continues his tantrums which are making its image as a spoiled brat.

Whatever maybe the reason no one could give a appropriate reason for suicidal tendencies, pakistanis talk about nuclear war as if its a childs play, india showed maturity and implemented no first use policy but pak is giving an impression of war mongering nation that too a nuclear war. Pakistan should first focus on its economy and when its stature on international arena rises than try to negotiate. Let me explain you this way A (america 40 year old), C (China 30 year old), I (india 20 year old), P (pakistan 10 year old), suppose I got a new cell phone now P being a kid starts screaming he wants the cell phone I have, now P goes to C who favours P and starts his tantrums C might give few scary looks to I but would never slap him as I is a grown up man also A is looking for a reason to beat C down, now P runs to A and XYZ for help but no one listens to him as P is immature to handle a cell phone already gifted his dummy phone to C (read Aksai Chin). And everyone shoos away P but P continues his tantrums which are making its image as a spoiled brat.
dont have time for abc classes if u cant understand why i used such reference than shut up

Back
Top Bottom