What's new

No dialogue with Pakistan if ceasefire violations continue, Arun Jaitley says

Wow! I really thought you'd go with the "focusing on development" path. For the record, Nepal is the only officially Hindu country in the world. Also, I don't get how having other Hindu or Muslim country helps. I very much doubt if that provides much comfort to anyone when they're getting killed.

actually Nepal is officially no longer Hindu country .
It is a secular state under new constitution

Don't blah too much when you have lost an argument and have sweet fuk-all to say. This produces a lot of useless methane from certain orifices which results in pollution of the atmosphere. :wacko:
the PA is just a normal army and would do anything other armies do

Colonize SA and Qatar HAHAHAHAHAH...

Lmao Indians supa PAWA very... 70% poverty, worship cows and think they can colonize... Nah honey... You don't colonize. YOU are the colonized

You may like it or hate it.. But if India wants it can easily colonize SA/Qatar (if other countries like US do not stop India). :D

and also in case of a nuke war, though there will be big casualties, it would give IA the perfect excuse to invade Pakistan territory and take control forever.

Last edited:
how is it possible that allah knows only arabic??
how is it possible that allah need 3-4 prophets to send his message as mhammad was last one.
how can a person be a prophet who fuked a 9 years old child?
all riots are haapening in the world due to islam
whats written in quran 9:5 al tawbah??
bahinchod stone age muslims
ur name sounds familiar

if u can y dont u whos stopping u

We don't need to right now or ever. But if required IA can do it.

In a theoretical all out war, its possible for IA to strike Pak, SA, Qatar together. or to try to invade all of them together. It's upto IA to decide who all to punish if there is a nuke attack on India. But all of this is within the capability of IA.

In a nuke war between any two countries (even US/China, India/Pak. India/China, China/Russia etc) , its almost inevitable that other countries would get dragged.

Let's say US decided to Nuke China all out, I am sure China would try to nuke maybe Japan or India. And in case China Nukes US, US might decide to Nuke Russia also. So its just complicated. When you face complete destruction of your country, you would want to take out anyone and everyone you hold even remotely responsible.

But if PA ever Nuke India with the aim to finish all hindus, then be assured SA/Qatar/Pak are all a 100% Nuke targets for IA.

We don't need to right now or ever. But if required IA can do it.
wont happen

In a nuke war between any two countries (even US/China, India/Pak. India/China, China/Russia etc) , its almost inevitable that other countries would get dragged.
Let's say US decided to Nuke China all out, I am sure China would try to nuke maybe Japan or India. And in case China Nukes US, US might decide to Nuke Russia also. So its just complicated. When you face complete destruction of your country, you would want to take out anyone and everyone you hold even remotely responsible.
shit makes sense

Frankly who cares? The pakistanis dont really want to talk either i guess...and their position is unacceptable to us. Lets keep playing..'toss the mortar round' on the borders.. Better than any cricket tour

Back
Top Bottom