What's new

No dialogue with Pakistan if ceasefire violations continue, Arun Jaitley says

making no sense

war between the two nation means nuclear blah blah blah everyone dies blah blah blah u wont trigger a war since u wouldnt want the only hindu country in the world destroyed.
Are you actually this dumb? or do i suck at detecting sarcasm?

war between the two nation means nuclear blah blah blah everyone dies blah blah blah u wont trigger a war since u wouldnt want the only hindu country in the world destroyed.

Wow! I really thought you'd go with the "focusing on development" path. For the record, Nepal is the only officially Hindu country in the world. Also, I don't get how having other Hindu or Muslim country helps. I very much doubt if that provides much comfort to anyone when they're getting killed.

Pakistanis were the one to change the party when they saw now power was with arabs and turks :p. My family moved from multan after partition. Good choice i would say ;). Otherwise if stayed in pakistan my family had been converted or killed. Sucks muslims when in majority show their true colors. 25% hindu converted to muslims are living in pakistan but scared to tell. Converts are the cowards :p:

It is headache for all till Kashmir problem. Let Kashmir and then talk will take a good place.

We never force any one to convert into Islam. Because Islam is the religion of peace. War vs Islam will start the non believers and Muslims will write the climax. So please be careful to talk about Islam. Or ask from savoit union

The Hindu will nuke Makka lmao... Just makes me laugh...
Do you guys know your history... After 1000 years enslavement you still have not learnt
Ok ok Hindus are cowards! Happy? Do you think their missiles are also Hindu ? -:)

indian hubris, it stinks, just like india - who the hell does this, poor man's zaid hamid thinks he is.

We never force any one to convert into Islam. Because Islam is the religion of peace. War vs Islam will start the non believers and Muslims will write the climax. So please be careful to talk about Islam. Or ask from savoit union

Pal it does not even pass the laugh test

making no sense

And you want a war.because there are many muslim countries to replace you? How you guys pull these logics off of yours?

heard that Bla bla bla a lot of times already, the PA would not have anything to do Bla bla bla :blah::blah:
Don't blah too much when you have lost an argument and have sweet fuk-all to say. This produces a lot of useless methane from certain orifices which results in pollution of the atmosphere. :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom