What's new

'No data stolen from IAF's Rafale team office in Paris'

Let me guess.
The thieves planned to burgle Indian offices in Paris.
The successfully entered but didn't steal.

Does it make sense to you!!!
Nah, not to me either.
they were looking for indian curry they stole it and ran away!

bakht is a believer!

DATA is already reached where it should be man:lol: ab safaiyaan na do . tum to wo log ho jo abhinandan ko bhi pakistani kehty thy 27feb ko :P

Copy and paste, then paste and copy, bobs your uncle and fanny's your aunt. Nuff said.

but your link is not addressing non removable HDD, link you provided is funny, do not want to troll as yet.

Remember we are not talking about encryption and little tools, topic under discussion is NON Removable HDD?
ESET provides non tamperable ohysically computers too in which HDD deletes it's data if it is removed or tampered with

ESET provides non tamperable ohysically computers too in which HDD deletes it's data if it is removed or tampered with
you have no idea what BS you talking about, watch some more Bollywood movies. People like you are the reason no one takes any Indian claim seriously. yoou are bringing shame to your whole nation , so please stop it.

you have no idea what BS you talking about, watch some more Bollywood movies. People like you are the reason no one takes any Indian claim seriously. yoou are bringing shame to your whole nation , so please stop it.
Actually it you who is drowning in a river of denial.

Any HDD which burns it's stored data if it is removed without authorization is called non removable HDD.

Any HDD which burns it's stored data if it is removed without authorization is called non removable HDD.

I asked.
show me this definition anywhere else used by any Tech company / literature.

dont give me a BS link like last time.

you responded.

this is not any Israeli or vedic super tech, ordinary security...........and I am still waiting for NON removable hard drive details.........even this PC uses ordinary solid state HDD.

Please go back from where I started to talk to you and see what chutiyapa you have done,

Jis nation nay apna baira gharak kerna hai india ko sath mila lain. Afghanistan ka bera gharak russia ka ho gaya China nay is manhosiyat say bachaya hova hai.
aab US ki bari hai.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom