What's new

‘No coup in sight, but we may prepare conditions for one’

I think its important. They try to be impartial and from time to time I use their Android App (which is great btw) but I cant help it.

I'm in favor of coups as long as they have a real reason, if the country is in danger, the military has to defend it.

I am so sorry for you if you are favor of coups. I imagine that you have not experienced any coup situation in you life. Believe me you would not wanna experience it. In the coup the result is clear: the public is in lost. Have you ever asked yourself if you would still be favor of coups in a situation that you and your family is affected by the coup and even worse scenario case your family members are executed although there were innocent?

If the coups were good for the public believe me they would happen every year in the developed countries such us US and European countries. Most of the time coups are supported by the foreign countries to destabilize a country. Do you remember this sentence "Our boys have succeeded on plotting coups"? I hope it makes everything more clear.

From now on THERE IS NO ROOM FOR ANY TYPE OF COUP IN OUR LOVELY COUNTRY. WHOEVER TRY TO COMMIT IT SHALL BE PUNISHED
le2de.gif

General Basbug is a good man and a patriot. I met him once at Pakistan National Day reception in Ankara in 2008.

I'm sorry to see that he has become part of this witch-hunt

General Basbug is a good man and a patriot. I met him once at Pakistan National Day reception in Ankara in 2008.

I'm sorry to see that he has become part of this witch-hunt

WOOW, You completely figure him out in one shot :blink:. Could you tell me how many good "patriot" plotted coups in Pakistan?

WOOW, You completely figure him out in one shot :blink:. Could you tell me how many good "patriot" plotted coups in Pakistan?

every one of them were patriots....the needful was done, against all odds and given mismanagement and endemic corruption of the folks who were thrown out and shown the door

in the Pakistani context, it wasn't just the khakis who administered Martial Law. Z.A. Bhutto was martial law admin for how many years?

every one of them were patriots....the needful was done, against all odds and given mismanagement and endemic corruption of the folks who were thrown out and shown the door

in the Pakistani context, it wasn't just the khakis who administered Martial Law. Z.A. Bhutto was martial law admin for how many years?

Do you want to see patriots, then look at them

Former Chief of Army Org. Hilmi Ozkok
ozkok1.jpg

Chief of Army Or. Necdet Ozel
ozel.jpg

These are the real patriots who stood against the coups and did not allow them to take place.

Besides if the politicians are corrupted then it is not military job to overthrown them but public to punish them by not electing them again. The people (it seems one of them is you) create excuses to justify the coups, are the one of the reasons still coup may occur. But believe me by supporting coups you are not doing good for your country at all.

Back
Top Bottom