What's new

'No country can take Pakistan's position': foreign ministers of UAE, KSA

Why would USA allow anyone to lay a hand on Saudi Arabia or UAE ?

For the protection of Mecca Medina, USA will be last entity to rely on, specifically if, historically speaking, threat is coming from Israel.

We didn't fight the Indian propaganda that led to people not believing us over Indians. .

And that is why we need more diplomacy and less talk about War, our corrupt Politicians did nothing in last 8-10 years for Kashmir . But than again even when we did go to war with India over Kashmir, Kashmiri people caught our SSG and handed them over to IA .. some Patriots they are

This is more dangerous for us and equally the reason we are in this situation

the reason we are in is because we did not fight the war of Kashmir Diplomatically, and after 9/11 the whole world was keeping a sharp eye on Pakistan, we did something like sending Fighters in Kashmir and we would be called out for it.

"Meanwhile, PM Khan succeeded in convincing the delegations against India’s human rights’ violations and atrocities in Kashmir."

Says it all really, they need to be convinced.

No point relying on anyone after all Modi did take a joy ride through Pakistani airspace just a week or so ago.

You think they didn't pay for those SSM and we did?

China is in it for business....We didn't pay back...Instead we have generals retiring there with million dollar salaries...so I don't see what we did for them?

Ofcourse they paid for the SSMs, but the deal could neither have materialized nor could have lasted this long without our support. I was merely giving you 1 example out of dozens which prove that Saudi Arabia (and UAE) needs us on their side just as much as we need them. That they stabbed not only Pakistan but the entire Islamic world with their love for Modi is something which was not really expected and the timing just couldn't be any worse!

Why don't we expect support from Iran?

It is our neighbour and regional peace will effect it more than GCC...They are really stakeholders who have sided with India...Their port agreement proves it

Did Iran support us against India in 1965 and 1971? In return, did we extend any support to Iran in her war with Iraq? Did we ever support Iran circumvent or recover from global politics (read Saudi politics) and sanctions against Iranians? So why should Iran support us, this is the reason we shouldn't really expect any support from Iran?

We need to get our act together before we start expecting the same from others. Our dealings should be reciprocal and based on mutual treatment.........there are times when we bend over backwards for the Saudis and implicitly threaten Iran when we make statements that Saudi Arabia's enemy is our enemy, why do we do that? I would advocate doing that if Saudi too was doing what it could for Pakistan in reciprocity; we can assist in a border war and Saudi Arabia can assist in a financial war but peanuts such as 3-6 Billion is the same as Pakistan committing 5k soldiers to protect Saudi Arabia in case of a war!

@Mav3rick If you don't mind,can you tell me what does 3 represents in your username?

Ofcourse they paid for the SSMs, but the deal could neither have materialized nor could have lasted this long without our support. I was merely giving you 1 example out of dozens which prove that Saudi Arabia (and UAE) needs us on their side just as much as we need them. That they stabbed not only Pakistan but the entire Islamic world with their love for Modi is something which was not really expected and the timing just couldn't be any worse!
Mutual benefits...It is what made it last

We need to get our act together before we start expecting the same from others
And that is exactly what I have been saying and others trolling me about....We need to introspect ourselves before we blame others

We need to get our act together before we start expecting the same from others.
Pakistanis don't expect anything from others
Those PDF members who are criticizing Arabs are anti Arab since beginning you can read their old posts

Mutual benefits...It is what made it last

And that is exactly what I have been saying and others trolling me about....We need to introspect ourselves before we blame others

Ofcourse, we have been F'ing ourselves ever since Jinnah's death.....or maybe since Ayub Khan transferred power to Yahya khan. Cannot say since when but we have been our own worst enemies since a very long time. And the only right way is to start with fixing the Judiciary and everything else will fall in line.

Pakistanis don't expect anything from others
Those PDF members who are criticizing Arabs are anti Arab since beginning you can read their old posts

Don't care why others criticize Arabs for, my criticism is because I expect from them, not just words but actual financial and military support to combat our enemies. With support from Saudi Arabia and UAE, we can win any war against India; and it is not as if I am a warmonger, but this Kashmir issue has to be resolved once and for all so that the entire region benefits.

@Mav3rick If you don't mind,can you tell me what does 3 represents in your username?

Well, when I created the account, a long long time ago, the nick I was going for was not available and so I ended up choosing a '3' instead of an 'E' :)

Ofcourse, we have been F'ing ourselves ever since Jinnah's death.....or maybe since Ayub Khan transferred power to Yahya khan. Cannot say since when but we have been our own worst enemies since a very long time. And the only right way is to start with fixing the Judiciary and everything else will fall in line.
I agree and that is what I highlight every time

Back
Top Bottom