What's new

No bird will chirp, and no bells will ring in Mandirs in India : Sheikh Rasheed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Indians are getting alarmed and growing pale at the sight of Sheikh Rasheed. It makes me wonder what they'll do when they see the tall and handsome Imran Khan.
Who is sheikh Rashid .... :hitwall::hitwall:
As far as ik is concerned we have our own dharna king arvind kejriwal :azn:

Many Indians are getting alarmed and growing pale at the sight of Sheikh Rasheed. It makes me wonder what they'll do when they see the tall and handsome Imran Khan.

My left hand goes to my purse and takes out 50 paise.

India knows how to deal with such "has been" leaders, don't worry.

Then count. How many hindus? How many muslims? How many hindus going boom and how many muslims going boomaboom boom boom?

Dude!! Debate for the country, not religion.. Dont get carried away. If you do, you are no less than those sitting across the borders. We dont hate any religion, its just Pakistanis that we hate.

Dude!! Debate for the country, not religion.. Dont get carried away. If you do, you are no less than those sitting across the borders. We dont hate any religion, its just Pakistanis that we hate.

How would I debate for country when he is asking about Hinduism specifically?

All the lands of their heroes who raped and murdered and enslaved their ancestors will be hellish infernos before we even start with the self loathing musallahs and Ajlafs.
Yes islam in indonesia and malaysia also spread by rape and invasions :sarcastic: Get over it darkie :lol: i know how hard it is for you to realize that in the past 1000 years you have been enslaved and humiliated over and over again .But still you feel proud in worshiping the idols which you made by yourself and drinking cow urine as a medicine .I feel sorry for you.

How would I debate for country when he is asking about Hinduism specifically?

You really dont have to.. They are religious fanatics, we are more tolerant and we must not allow someone else to kick start our religious instincts. If you do, you will loose your tolerance.

Yes islam in indonesia and malaysia also spread by rape and invasions :sarcastic: Get over it darkie :lol: i know how hard it is for you to realize that in the past 1000 years you have been enslaved and humiliated over and over again .But still you feel proud in worshiping the idols which you made by yourself and drinking cow urine as a medicine .I feel sorry for you.

Little cowardly convert, forget about Indonesia and Malaysia, in Pakistan you were surely converted by rape and invasion.

As were your heroes before they turned on you in a vicious cycle. ;)

And the pathetic permanent little ajlaf musallag slaves with no identity are humiliated both by those who forcibly converted them and by everyone else.

Na ghar ka na ghat ka....

Ab thodi si taarif tere prophet ki kar di to 72 parts be blow up ho jayega. ;)

One houri for each part. Njoy. ;)

All this could be avoided if Kashmir was given a referendum for Independence, but noooo can't do that it requires the common sense of an animal which humans these days seem to lack. Instead we have a dick measuring contest between Pakistan and India that could easily turn nuclear.

Pakistan wasn't created by referendum, and don't fall for the nuclear bull cr@p...you wouldn't if you knew the MO.

Guys stop fighting over religion... Cut it out.. Mods jump in please

You really dont have to.. They are religious fanatics, we are more tolerant
yes offcourse the whole knows the tolerance you showed in gujrat on little kids and pregnant women .And everyday the hindutva teachings against women (rape) we are seeing all over india.

yes offcourse the whole knows the tolerance you showed in gujrat on little kids and pregnant women .And everyday the hindutva teachings against women (rape) we are seeing all over india.

You are wrong and I am right. End of the debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom