What's new

No bird will chirp, and no bells will ring in Mandirs in India : Sheikh Rasheed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes offcourse the whole knows the tolerance you showed in gujrat on little kids and pregnant women .And everyday the hindutva teachings against women (rape) we are seeing all over india.

This is exactly what your heroes did to your ancestors.

We thought you like such things!

This is exactly what your heroes did to your ancestors.

We thought you like such things!
see the previous reference i gave on malaysia and indonesia .Just accept your real worth as a hindu and no need to wave your 3 inch bharti maggot as it only makes me laugh harder :lol:

Pakistan wasn't created by referendum, and don't fall for the nuclear bull cr@p...you wouldn't if you knew the MO.
That just means Kashmir doesn't need a referendum either. Kashmir has autonomy right?

I know what i am talking about india is not what we see in bollywood

Sadly, Indian knowledge is dictated by Bollywood. How to attract women? Chase them around, stare at them, dance in front of them, harass them until they like you. Pakistanis? Superhuman Indian from Supa Pawa India will kill 50 of them with one hit. History? Indian supa pawa killed 50 "Moozlim invaders" with one hit.

Their inferiority complex and their rich history of slavery

The only slaves are those who sold their souls to the barbaric uncivilized invaders.

Pathetic little cowards who became little musallah slaves to be held in contempt as ajlafs.

Even today nothing has changed for you converts. Your "heroes" had only contempt for you and so do we, the inheritors of a great Dharmic civilization.

While you decide who is wajib-ul-qatl and who is not. Forever making claims of being "peaceful and tolerant" and not hate filed bigot terrorists.

it needs and indian occupied Kashmir will end up like Crimea

It already has. The dominant power took it and the weak one is complaining to anyone who'll listen. Funny you should mention enslavement 'cause I can't think of any other people who've enslaved as many times and by as many different people as the present day Pakistan. The Indians, Iranians, Afghans, Central Asians, the Greeks, Arabs. No wonder you're so confused about your identity.

The only slaves are those who sold their souls to the barbaric uncivilized invaders.

Pathetic little cowards who became little musallah slaves to be held in contempt as ajlafs.

Even today nothing has changed for you converts. Your "heroes" had only contempt for you and so do we, the inheritors of a great Dharmic civilization.

While you decide who is wajib-ul-qatl and who is not. Forever making claims of being "peaceful and tolerant" and not hate filed bigot terrorists.

it needs and indian occupied Kashmir will end up like Crimea

How come we are the slaves? We are still in India and still follow our religion after tens of thousands of years. Not even the barbaric looters and plunderers from arabia could even convert us. Slaves are those who got converted and left their motherland (and religion) and settled to our west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom