What's new

No bird will chirp, and no bells will ring in Mandirs in India : Sheikh Rasheed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are preparing for the break up of India.
Khalistan, Azad Kashmir, Greater Pakistan, Dalit Republic, Great Bangladesh will replace the blot on the world map known as India. Godspeed, Indians.

Last time you tried to break us apart , you guys ended up broken into two. You guys are really eager to create another country out of yourselves yet again. Lol. We welcome that.

See the wikipedia pakistan have more nukes than ENDIA
That doesn't change the fact I stated
Even if I consider Pakistan has 200 nukes....
how many cities u gonna bomb with that
Now stop day dreaming. .

I hope you never see Pakistan using nukes on India for that will be d last day of ur life.

Gud nyt

See the wikipedia pakistan have more nukes than ENDIA

What's with the Pakistani's and the name alterations? I guess desperation manifestation. As for the nuke numbers - remember we don't need that many for Pakistan.

Plans are made for a full spectrum strategic strike, will ensure india will never again raise her ugly head.

I hope and pray that day never comes, but if it does, indian corrupt elite will be responsible.
"I hope and pray".....please do its already happening, but to you!

The suicidal tendency in this society is very strong. they think they have nothing to lose and that giving geedhad bhabhkis to India will really work.

They are fooling themselves and they should know the options we have. If they knew where our first two nukes will be headed, their arse will catch fire and burn at 2 million degrees C. ;)

All the lands of their heroes who raped and murdered and enslaved their ancestors will be hellish infernos before we even start with the self loathing musallahs and Ajlafs.

Pahale Ashraf baad me Ajlaf....

The suicidal tendency in this society is very strong. they think they have nothing to lose and that giving geedhad bhabhkis to India will really work.

They are fooling themselves and they should know the options we have. If they knew where our first two nukes will be headed, their arse will catch fire and burn at 2 million degrees C. ;)

All the lands of their heroes who raped and murdered and enslaved their ancestors will be hellish infernos before we even start with the self loathing musallahs and Ajlafs.

I sense you are a very troubled elder gentlemen, you have my sincere sympathy - my little indian friend.

Spot on... These people dont even realize that their missiles would be intercepted mid air and would leave them no chance of an Escape on an Indian retaliatory. Rubbish is their thinking and Even great are their actions.

seriously tell me india is the only Hindu nation and a Hindu army ? what will be the future of Hinduism is it get,s wiped out by our nuclear missiles ?

Hinduism absorbs other things into itself. Your nuclear missiles and empty brain will meet the same fate.

Many Indians are getting alarmed and growing pale at the sight of Sheikh Rasheed. It makes me wonder what they'll do when they see the tall and handsome Imran Khan.

I sense you are a very troubled elder gentlemen, you have my sincere sympathy - my little indian friend.

Was there no bomb blast today? Whey giving sympathy to Indians when your countrymen are bawling?

All this could be avoided if Kashmir was given a referendum for Independence, but noooo can't do that it requires the common sense of an animal which humans these days seem to lack. Instead we have a dick measuring contest between Pakistan and India that could easily turn nuclear.

Many Indians are getting alarmed and growing pale at the sight of Sheikh Rasheed. It makes me wonder what they'll do when they see the tall and handsome Imran Khan.

Chakka Maarenge !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom