What's new

No beef on menu during Commonwealth Games: Kalmadi

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will serve pork in your country to outsiders?? :what:

Its not about imposing one's religion ,its about respecting ones religion ..

proof enough that india is a hindu nation and its secular only to the terms the hindu majority deems acceptable.

I think Kalmadi is not the only one to take up this decision. The biggest role is played by BJP who has threatened to disrupt the games if Beef was served. With such cheap politics and political stunts BJP is not only hurting its base but also bringing shame to India just like our religious parties.

So far this do not look so. But then Congress is getting really nervous about CWG success. The infrastructure would not be ready in time and there are a lot of fuss about catering services. Congress is portraying CWG as a 'New Face' of India. In the run-up to this script, they are doing some funny acts. :cheesy:

proof enough that india is a hindu nation and its secular only to the terms the hindu majority deems acceptable.

oops..:blink: i had 'beef' for dinner. I'm in trouble now.:hang2:

It is not like hindus dont eat beef.
It is Hindu give respect to cow in their religion. OK.

Please do give your brain some exercise before writing, so your finger can get some rest

So by eating beef you are disrespecting the cow??? or is it you want to keep milking the cow

Now the problem is it is ISLAMIC Republic of Pakistan
Islam is the state religion (as per constitution )
Still you can eat what you want. And you can even kill a pig.

But in the secular state of India you can not slaughter a cow :sick:

See the difference first before commenting.

You hate PIG so you will have no problem some one killing him.

We respect COW in our religion so we can have problemif some one hurt it.

So by eating beef you are disrespecting the cow??? or is it you want to keep milking the cow

Yes, we remove the unwanted secretion of that white liquid like thing from the respected cow everyday..

:D

So far this do not look so. But then Congress is getting really nervous about CWG success. The infrastructure would not be ready in time and there are a lot of fuss about catering services. Congress is portraying CWG as a 'New Face' of India. In the run-up to this script, they are doing some funny acts. :cheesy:

:agree::agree: they have to cover up alot of flaws. They were behind and i guess still are from completing the infrastructure.

I do not understand what Kalmadi is fearing of? Beef is easily available throughout the city. It is NOT an exclusive menu item by any yard stick!

CWGs are going to be a real CONTAGIOUSLY WORRYSOME GAME for Delhi!
Is it Only North Indian Hindus Who gets Hurt having Beef in CWG Menu?:confused: .Now We have Some States including Karnatak Who (want to) Banned Slaughtering of Cows,Buffaloes etc.Ridiculous ,I must say.(Although Ban Will Not Have any Effect on Non-Vegans :devil: )

VEGETARIAN TERRORISM!The APT Word For this(Hilarious!):
http://indiblog.com/119/vegetarian-terrorism/

OT:If some gets Hurt Seeing Slaughter of Animals,They can Keep Slaughter Houses to Suburbs and in seculded areas.Why Such Drastic Laws?
PS:especially the cruel method of Halal ,Where the Animal gets Most Pain and Slow death and Lot of Gore-Read Blood during Ziba-Whatever so called "scientific" justification some will give .
IMHO ,Animals Can be Killed By Hitting/Blowing on Head(BEST WAY) or by Jhatka .The Suffering too will be much less.

Why you become so insensitive when you talk about other religious belifs. and over sensitive when its about your religion.
Cant you be a balanced person.

See the difference first before commenting.

You hate PIG so you will have no problem some one killing him.

We respect COW in our religion so we can have problemif some one hurt it.

But Dear, COW is NOT the ONLY beef. Buffalo meat is much more common in India! If Kalmadi has to ban COW meat, then say so. Do not include ALL beef varities in to it!

And about this issue related to banning slaughter of cows,
there are innumerable actvities declared illegal example drunken driving, drugs etc., but yet people break the law and do it.
Similarly cow slaughter is banned yet people do it.
U cannot put a tab on everyone.
Yes if they are caught breaking the law then they shall be prosecuted.
That's why you can find beef served in some hotels.
And by the way its not cow's meat but bull's or buffalo's meat that is served.

incentive enough NOT to go.

no meat? common yaar!! What is this nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom