What's new

Nizam of hyderabad £80 million which belongs to pakistan

Nizam's finance minister Moin Nawaz Jung signed over the money to pakistan. And at that time in 1947 hyderabad was not part of india. Only after indian army annexed hyderabad in a blood massacre of lakhs of Muslims.

So the £80 million now belongs to pakistan and nizam of hyderabad. They have to solve the dispute.

Who is he to transfer the money to Pakistan? And do yu realise it was Nizam himself who contacted the bank to freeze the account?

Urdu as one of the languages...Telugu is spoken by majority..atleast get the facts right and not blabber like a buffoon..u r speaking to a hyderabadi..

Hyderabadi Muslims of the region of deccan speak a dialect called hyderabadi urdu/dakhni.

image.jpg
where did u learn this? wikepedia?? u r not a hyderabadi...so dammu unte nee asalayna flag pettu...

Say what you want. It seems you are from some village in andhra. You should know why telangana government logo is in urdu. It is because mulsims read and write and speak urdu. There are many urdu newspaper( siasat,munsif,ehtemaad)
And many more urdu tv channels. Infact even etv urdu is broadcasted from hyderabad. In hyderabad airport every board is in urdu

Hyderabad airport.
Why would the government write the name in urdu if people there don't know urdu.
image.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 42952

Say what you want. It seems you are from some village in andhra. You should know why telangana government logo is in urdu. It is because mulsims read and write and speak urdu. There are many urdu newspaper( siasat,munsif,ehtemaad)
And many more urdu tv channels. Infact even etv urdu is broadcasted from hyderabad. In hyderabad airport every board is in urdu

Hyderabad airport.
Why would the government write the name in urdu if people there don't know urdu.
View attachment 42955

@Oscar, @Aeronaut Can you kindly confirm this guy's flag?

View attachment 42952

I
t is also written in telugu too...open your eyes..

and again read what i wrote..i did not say there are no muslims and no one can read urdu..i said telugu speakrs are in majority..
typical mulla...huh!

and btw..where i come from is none of ur business..but to shut ur mouth..i will say..i have lived in hyderabad, karimnagar dt, khammam dt, adilabad dt..check the map of telangana..where are these districts?...i am much more hyderabadi, telanganite and indian than you(if at all)!

Why do all Muslim leaders keep their money in Western Banks? Interest rates?

where did u learn this? wikepedia?? u r not a hyderabadi...so dammu unte nee asalayna flag pettu...
I suggest you be careful with the accusations. Debate properly or be prepared to take a warning on derailment and off topic rants on person's origin.

Are you telling me that @hydmuslims is an Indian Muslim ? :o:

But how can that be he isn't rabidly Anti-Pakistan as other Indian Muslims who've visited this forum ? :unsure:

The Indian "Muslims" that visit this forum are nothing more than user names. Most of these people are just user names. If you take India by its representation here then 90% if them will look like genocidal Islamophobic cynical bigots. That is NOT India, and neither do most of the people here represent the majority of Indians.

The Indian "Muslims" that visit this forum are nothing more than user names. Most of these people are just user names. If you take India by its representation here then 90% if them will look like genocidal Islamophobic cynical bigots. That is NOT India, and neither do most of the people here represent the majority of Indians.

Oh come on don't burst my bubble ! :argh:

Stop trying to make me less prejudicial ! :mad:

Why are you pro Pakistan?,Every Hyderabad Muslim can understand Telugu even if he can't speak it.niku Pakistan ante endukantha ishtam?can u tell what I said.
I suggest you go to old city hyderabad. Charminar,Noor khan bazar, chaderghat, nampally, mallepally, chandrayangutta ,etc and see for yourself if the people understand Telugu. Infact the elected MLA from hyderabad who are Muslims don't understand Telugu .

I suggest you go to old city hyderabad. Charminar,Noor khan bazar, chaderghat, nampally, mallepally, chandrayangutta ,etc and see for yourself if the people understand Telugu. Infact the elected MLA from hyderabad who are Muslims don't understand Telugu .

well..if that is true..then may be u guys need to make an effort and learn the local language..which is telugu..and istop waving pakistani flags when india loses in a cricket..(although in recent times it has stopped because ofVHP goons..they will break bones)

On one hand, you are threatening someone who is questioning a person's origin of certain actions and on the other hand you yourself are putting a question on the identity of all the Indian muslim members of this forum.

"genocidal Islamophobic cynical bigots" :laugh:That's kinda cool!! What would you call rabid hindu hater Pakistani member of this forum then that amounts to 99% of Pakistani members of pdf?

On Topic : That's height of Indian tolerance that we got idiots who raise their voices only for enemies. I blame Gandhi for their existence in India.

Actually I do think it is the case on the Pakistani side as well. And the origins deal with a member. Read the rules or avoid commenting on matters

well..if that is true..then may be u guys need to make an effort and learn the local language..which is telugu..and istop waving pakistani flags when india loses in a cricket..(although in recent times it has stopped because ofVHP goons..they will break bones)

Why should we learn Telugu. Since 400 years and beyond creation of hyderabad and there was Golconda before that we have been speaking hyderabadi urdu. It is our language .

Nizam's finance minister Moin Nawaz Jung signed over the money to pakistan. And at that time in 1947 hyderabad was not part of india. Only after indian army annexed hyderabad in a blood massacre of lakhs of Muslims.

So the £80 million now belongs to pakistan and nizam of hyderabad. They have to solve the dispute.

I think that Pakistan has the right to appeal in the International Court of Justice.

Jammu and Kashmir
and
Hyderabad state

We will not give an INCH.....but you can happily cross the border :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom