What's new

Nitish or Narendra who?

Biharis even with so much resource can't develop their state and flock to Delhi or Mumbai for murder, thievery and raping. they first need to be turned into human from animals and then let out

Biharis are seriosly pain in the @ss..yesterday they jammed delhi for their f@ckin right. bloody goons. and yes all the rapists you see in delhi are biharis only.
The rapist who was recently found hanging in Tihar was Rajsthani guy and his accomplice were mostly non-biharies .
Biharies are the one who are being victimized in delhi it's other way round.

Biharis even with so much resource can't develop their state and flock to Delhi or Mumbai for murder, thievery and raping. they first need to be turned into human from animals and then let out

Which resource are you talking about ??? I think you are oblivious to the fact that for 15 years Bihar went threw dark period under the regime of corrupt Lalu.

modi for PM.....nitish kumar has no other option but to agree with BJP.....he alone can't win in Bihar so he needs BJP as much as BJP needs him...atlast he has to agree upon the terms of BJP. If he didn't then forget about PM,he wouldn't be even CM of Bihar....(BJP is as strong as JDU in bihar)

What the Fcuk is wrong with you?

Nitish never claimed to put big ticket ministers behind bars- what he has done is reduce day to day corruption, refocus on development and restore law and order

So why ask these types of following questions and look stupid?

Which money grubbing minister did Namo put behind wars? I can't think of even one.

I dont think there is or will be a face off between the two at least in the near future but if I have to pick up one it is going to be NAMO.

My vote goes to Nitish. Because Modi unable to stop a riot in a single state. Forget about whole country. If he is so good in development then give him finance ministry. I would love to see him as FM of India.

But I have to say. Nitish turning greedy about giving special state status to Bihar.

Narendra Modi versus Nitish Kumar: who has the edge?

The past eight years have been a story of the meteoric rise of two Chief Ministers. Narendra Modi and Nitish Kumar have led their respective states, breaking all records for Chief Ministers, most of which are unknown outside their home states. And now, it looks like they might clash, with both having Prime Ministerial ambitions.

So who has the edge? Who has the greater appeal? Read on to find out whether NaMo or NiKu has the upper hand, heading into 2014:

1. Beard: While both had impressive grey beards when they started out as CMs, NaMo’s has become more white and more Santa-Claus like, while NiKu’s has all but vanished, leaving him with stubble like Sylvester Stallone when he forgets to shave. We’re going to call this one a tie, because all beards are badass.

2. Name abbreviation: While both NaMo and NiKu are good abbreviations, we’re going to go with NaMo , since NiKu A. hasn’t really caught on with the press or with the public at large and B. sounds like it would be a good nickname for a toddler or child. So, unless he changes his name or someone thinks of a different abbreviation, Nitish Kumar loses this one.

3. Enemies of corruption: Both have waged long wars against corruption in their states, and both have put money-grubbing ministers behind bars. We feel, however, that this one goes to NiKu by a small margin, since he had 15 years of Lalu rule to clean up when he came to power in 2005. Either way, we aren’t likely to see a 2G scam from either of them.

4. Complaining about the Central Government: Both NaMo and NiKu have more complaints about the government in Delhi than a wife whose husband recently lost his job. Every day, one or the other (or both) is seen in a rally, protesting that the Congress has completely ignored their state’s demands. We don’t know if this is political posturing or actual stepmotherly treatment, but it’s a tie either way.

5. Jockeying for the Best CM tag: Every statement that either NaMo or NiKu makes in the press is about the development in their states, and how Gujarat/Bihar should be a model for the entire country. Looking at them, we are reminded of the Salman-SRK rivalry, or the Kamal-Rajini rivalry.

6. Weight: Now that we’ve exhausted all the vaguely sensible parameters, it’s time to come to the last, and least – appearance. And since we’ve already covered beards, weight would probably be the next thing to look at. No one wants another Deve Gowda, who could get stuck in his chair. This one, too, is a tie, because both NaMo and NiKu are non-drinkers who eat moderately.

it'll be better if growth and economic indicators are compared rather than beards and weight..dont u think so!!!!!

My vote goes to Nitish. Because Modi unable to stop a riot in a single state. Forget about whole country. If he is so good in development then give him finance ministry. I would love to see him as FM of India.

But I have to say. Nitish turning greedy about giving special state status to Bihar.

:hitwall:

one more guy who thinks modi has a secret magic wand that he can wave and every riot would stop automatically...but he did not do that on purpose.....

Modi demanded spare police forces from neighbouring states which were being ruled by congress at that point of the time but his demands were rejected.He was not capable of controling riots with limited police force, this was his fault only.Even supreme court has not found him guilty so who are we to judge him ??

Although i am a fan of Modi's ideas and vision but i do feel he should not be Prime Candidate. He can be Urban Development minister or can be given any other imp ministry.

Anyone watched his India Today Conclave Speech, Awesome :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom