What's new

Nitish or Narendra who?

BFpRbQjCAAATgI_.jpg

Congress courting DMK chief after he said he would opt out of UPA-2

Nitish is a smart politician....i like lot of his attributes...as long as he is staying away from Congi team...He is trying to play a king maker role like other regional outfits like Mamata,Mulayam,Mayawati,Jaylaitha and Naveen Pattnaik are doing now...The advantage of Nitish over other regional parties is that he is coming from Hindi speaking state and by default Indian corrupt political system somehow accepts more to any fringe leader from Hindi belt rather good leaders from Non Hindi belt...

I am not saying that Modi is the saviour...But Nitish is making the mistakes by just playing against Modi...If Modi is a factor for which he does not like it, then let their be a serious discussion with BJP....See the bottomline is that if BJP can not win majority of its own, then of course NDA should decide the PM posts rather BJP decides its PM person....So being a part of NDA nitish should not collude with Congi....If he does not, the people will perceive as another oppertunistic politician like other regional leaders in India...

No, I did not even mention malnurtion figures. Those are simple figures given by planning commission. You dint care to read. @KRAIT.

Last edited by a moderator:
CAG indicts Modi govt for favouring industrialists, causing loss of Rs 5,000 crore : West, News - India TodayCAG indicts Modi govt for favouring industrialists, causing loss of Rs.5,000 crore
Did you read News on 2G scam ? Prime Minister knew there was something wrong.

And if you see from other angle, he provided much more through industries, employment, financial stability and infrastructure development.

What will you say about Chopper gate scandal ? I am not even bringing big Coalgate scam worth 10 Lakh Crore.

http://planningcommission.nic.in/dat...atabook_42.pdf

State-wise Growth Rate of Agriculture & Allied Sector in India : 1996-97 to 2011-12
2005-2011
Bihar - 15.17
Maharastra - 7.74
Gujarat - 6.47

http://planningcommission.nic.in/dat...atabook_43.pdf
Growth Rate of Gross State Domestic Product in Industry Sector State-wise (2000-01 to 2011-12)
Bihar - 16.73
Gujarat 10.90
Maharastra 11.02

http://planningcommission.nic.in/dat...atabook_44.pdf
Growth Rate of Gross State Domestic Product in Agriculture Sector at Constant 2004-05 Prices (2005-06 to 2011-12)
Bihar : 17.07
Mahrastra 8.42
Gujarat: 7.53

http://planningcommission.nic.in/dat...atabook_47.pdf

Growth Rate of Gross State Domestic Product in Manufacturing Sector at Constant 2004- 05 Prices (2005-06 to 2011-12)
Bihar - 14.27
Maharastra - 11.82
Gujarat - 10.55

http://planningcommission.nic.in/dat...atabook_48.pdf
Bihar - 17.11
Maharastra - 11.72
Gujarat 11.10

@Guynextdoor2 @KRAIT

Sorry?? Are you comparing the growth figures of Bihar with that of Gujarat??

Do you understand SIMPLE ECONOMICS??

The GDP of Bihar at present is around $40 billion (pls correct me if wrong), in 2005 it was even lesser.

While the GDP of Gujarat at present is around >$100 billion.

I am sure that you know that higher growth rate on lesser base is much easier than vice-versa.

If it was just for growth rates than many NE states are doing better than both Gujarat & Bihar.

And if you see from other angle, he provided much more through industries, employment, financial stability and infrastructure development.

What will you say about Chopper gate scandal ? I am not even bringing big Coalgate scam worth 10 Lakh Crore.

As per the Hindu Newspaper, its MMS who gave a go ahead to Raja. It means he knew what was cooking in the pot, for Sonia to eat!

No, I did not even mention malnurtion figures. Those are simple figures given by planning commission. You dint care to read. @KRAIT.
Well let me tell you few things. The data was from 2005-2006. And if you want I can post you the link which showed how drastically malnourished is reducing in Gujarat.

And did you read how Gujarat govt. handled the Drought while Maharshtra, with your dear Congress in coalition, over 70,000 Crore corruption, is ruining people's life.

So same CAG audit now you want to look in some other angle? This is the reason all TATAs and Birlas and realiance praise him.

Now look at the other angle of 2g so called scam, How nice that you are making cheap phone calls. How nicely it is helping industries providing cheap communications?

Wait a minute. coal gate? It was your fellow BJP cms dint awnt action.

How about this sweet gas deal to company which did not exist? Exists only on paper? with capital just 67$
Gujarat gas deal a bigger scam than 2G; both BJP, Congress involved: Kejriwal
Gujarat gas deal a bigger scam than 2G; both BJP, Congress involved: Kejriwal

Biharis even with so much resource can't develop their state and flock to Delhi or Mumbai for murder, thievery and raping. they first need to be turned into human from animals and then let out

Freight equalization policy made it sure that eastern states get no benefit out of their huge resources.

All the while, because of its proximity to middle east, western states have had access to cheap energy sources and huge market while getting minerals at a low price from eastern states.

Please spare us the imbecility.

Back
Top Bottom