What's new

Nitish or Narendra who?

Sorry?? Are you comparing the growth figures of Bihar with that of Gujarat??

Do you understand SIMPLE ECONOMICS??

The GDP of Bihar at present is around $40 billion (pls correct me if wrong), in 2005 it was even lesser.

While the GDP of Gujarat at present is around >$100 billion.

I am sure that you know that higher growth rate on lesser base is much easier than vice-versa.

If it was just for growth rates than many NE states are doing better than both Gujarat & Bihar.

I knew people would say these things, thats why i kept Maharastra also in the record! You ignored it ah?
By the way may be it was easy theoritically bihar getting high numbers. Becuae it was lesser GDP. But practically its much more difficult because infrastructure and revenue will be still less to get better results.

Well let me tell you few things. The data was from 2005-2006. And if you want I can post you the link which showed how drastically malnourished is reducing in Gujarat.

And did you read how Gujarat govt. handled the Drought while Maharshtra, with your dear Congress in coalition, over 70,000 Crore corruption, is ruining people's life.

Malnurition link you post. Data in the same link available even before 2005, you can check. not a problem. But cant u assume trend will be similar since 2005?

So same CAG audit now you want to look in some other angle? This is the reason all TATAs and Birlas and realiance praise him.

Now look at the other angle of 2g so called scam, How nice that you are making cheap phone calls. How nicely it is helping industries providing cheap communications?

Wait a minute. coal gate? It was your fellow BJP cms dint awnt action.

How about this sweet gas deal to company which did not exist? Exists only on paper? with capital just 67$
Gujarat gas deal a bigger scam than 2G; both BJP, Congress involved: Kejriwal
Gujarat gas deal a bigger scam than 2G; both BJP, Congress involved: Kejriwal

:omghaha: :rofl: :omghaha: :rofl: <------- I hardly use these emoticons outside Members Club, but your post Forced me to use it.

So now, Kejriwal is the NEW most TRUSTED man of India, Mr. Harishchandra, who just makes allegations & than suddenly vanishes, his so called proofs are hardly entertained in a court of Law so he entertain us all through media :lol:

If i am not wrong, his allegations are more against Congress leaders than BJP.

Dude, stop this last minute ditch effort, you very well know that the 2002 riot allegations have no takers anymore, so you are resorting to NIT-PICKING :disagree:

In karnatka BJP is lucky if they win single seat.

You check all online poll result before last election. Every where NDA was winning. why? Because they have organsation backing who makes sure that their members vote in poll.

@doublemaster I knew that you will bring out Maharashtra issue as well, but i think you forgot that Maharashtra also Include the FINANCIAL CAPITAL OF INDIA - MUMBAI, where all the industries come anyways & all central & state govt. efforts are to develop it at any cost. Minus Mumbai from Maharashtra & it's no match for Gujarat (or give it some other level playing field).

I know you will not buy my argument or see it as foolish, but thats just my Personal View, take it or leave it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@doublemaster

The more interesting question is one IFPRI doesn&#8217;t answer, because it is a snapshot at one point in time. Have there been improvements over time, especially in the high growth years? Because we are stuck with 2005-06, we don&#8217;t know an answer to that.

Here is a quote from Vol.1 of the 12th Five Year Plan document. &#8220;India has had the largest and the longest running child development programme in the world in the form of ICDS, but the problem of malnutrition remains large.

Unfortunately, the latest data on child malnutrition are from the National Family Health Survey (NFHS-3) conducted in the period 2005&#8211;07 which pre-dates the Eleventh Plan. The full impact of the Eleventh Plan programmes on this aspect of human capability is therefore not yet known. Surveys undertaken by the State Governments seem to suggest that malnutrition has fallen in many States.

The next Annual Health Survey for 2012&#8211;13 will include data on malnutrition and these data will provide a reliable basis for assessing what has happened since NFHS-3.&#8221; Therefore, we don&#8217;t know. Yes, there was Naandi Foundation&#8217;s HUNGAMA (hunger and malnutrition) survey in 2011. But that didn&#8217;t include any districts from Gujarat. Bihar, Jharkhand, MP, Orissa, Rajasthan and UP were covered.

We are only left with the recent CAG audit report on the working of the ICDS. This has a moderately malnourished category and a severely malnourished category. Let&#8217;s take the former. The percentage of moderately malnourished children in Gujarat was 69.83% in 2006-07, 60.74% in 2007-08, 57.97% in 2008-09, 53.88% in 2009-10 and 34.21% in 2010-11. Data given in CAG report are not comparable to something like a proper health survey. However, the suggestion is clear enough. There has been an improvement over time and the drop in 2010-11 is quite sharp. Therefore, until we have evidence to the contrary, we should conclude that while the malnutrition record in Gujarat may have had a low base, there have been incremental improvements. In any event, the debate should focus on increments, not the base and also remember the timeline for data.

You can read the entire article here. Better have informed decision.

:omghaha: :rofl: :omghaha: :rofl: <------- I hardly use these emoticons outside Members Club, but your post Forced me to use it.

So now, Kejriwal is the NEW most TRUSTED man of India, Mr. Harishchandra, who just makes allegations & than suddenly vanishes, his so called proofs are hardly entertained in a court of Law so he entertain us all through media :lol:

If i am not wrong, his allegations are more against Congress leaders than BJP.

Dude, stop this last minute ditch effort, you very well know that the 2002 riot allegations have no takers anymore, so you are resorting to NIT-PICKING :disagree:

Fine i quoted CAG report first, same CAG report you guys quote mentioning UPA corruption. By the way he just picked it from the CAG report. May be i should have posted it from some other source to make it more interesting...!

CAG slams Modi regime for financial irregularities - The Hindu

The Comptroller and Auditor-General has slammed the Narendra Modi government for financial irregularities, particularly for mismanagement of public sector undertakings, resulting in losses of over Rs. 16,000 crore.

By the way....i don't care if any one takes whatever i say. I know many modi supporters who really things that he is involved in riots and still want to support him. I know many of here just act as if he is innocent. Anyways....still he has long road to come out clean. whenever needed i will post about his role.

Freight equalization policy made it sure that eastern states get no benefit out of their huge resources.

All the while, because of its proximity to middle east, western states have had access to cheap energy sources and huge market while getting mianerals at a low price from eastern states.

Please spare us the imbecility.

oh please you people are yourself responsible for your condition by consistently voting for morons like commies, didis, behenjis, mulayams, laloos etc

@doublemaster I knew that you will bring out Maharashtra issue as well, but i think you forgot that Maharashtra also Include the FINANCIAL CAPITAL OF INDIA - MUMBAI, where all the industries come anyways & all central & state govt. efforts are to develop it at any cost. Minus Mumbai from Maharashtra & it's no match for Gujarat (or give it some other level playing field).

I know you will not buy my argument or see it as foolish, but thats just my Personal View, take it or leave it.

Wasnt Gujarat industrial area even before Modi? Wasnt Gujarat doing much much much more better than rest of the India even before modi?

According to ur new argument, lets consider Bihar, isnt it difficult to bring industry there? How bad was the reputation of Bihar before Nitish? How difficult it is to bring business there? You dint want to think like this for Bihar.

Yes, i cant take your argument, its silly.

&#8216;I&#8217;ve evidence to prove that Rajiv Gandhi&#8217;s murder was an inside job&#8217;

Holes in the SIT Probe
&#8226; Who manufactured the belt bomb for Dhanu? From where was the denim for the belt and the RDX purchased?

&#8226; What was the role played by the businessman Deril Peter who was killed in Sriperumbudur? He was booked to fly to the US on 30 May. His wife, who was working with Central Public Works Department, later migrated to the US.

&#8226; Why were AICC officials reluctant to cooperate with the probe? They did not reveal the original tour schedule, saying it was with the party spokesperson. Later, a schedule was handed over to the CBI on 28 November by a Delhi Police SI.

&#8226; The husband of Latha Kannan, who was a Class IV employee, bought a lorry after the assassination. (Latha and her daughter were in the queue to garland Rajiv along with Dhanu.) Where did he get the money?

&#8226; SIT DIG Sri Kumar was sent to London for investigation. His report was never produced in the trial court nor was he crossexamined. During his visit to London, he said that a box containing important case files was lost. But no action was taken.

&#8226; MK Narayanan, then IB director, wrote to the Cabinet Secretary saying the IB was in possession of a video of the Sriperumbudur rally. But it was never produced as evidence.

&#8226; Shanmugam, a small-time smuggler, took his life in SIT custody. His death is still a mystery.
Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine

BFotb1jCUAAxL74.jpg:large

Fine i quoted CAG report first, same CAG report you guys quote mentioning UPA corruption. By the way he just picked it from the CAG report. May be i should have posted it from some other source to make it more interesting...!

CAG slams Modi regime for financial irregularities - The Hindu

The Comptroller and Auditor-General has slammed the Narendra Modi government for financial irregularities, particularly for mismanagement of public sector undertakings, resulting in losses of over Rs. 16,000 crore.

By the way....i don't care if any one takes whatever i say. I know many modi supporters who really things that he is involved in riots and still want to support him. I know many of here just act as if he is innocent. Anyways....still he has long road to come out clean. whenever needed i will post about his role.

Fair Enough, I take this argument of urs at face value, no opposition from my side. I am not saying that NM is any SAINT as far as corruption is concerned anyways.

Let's see this, I as a voter, has only 2 options if i have to chose a stable central govt. - BJP or Congress, now this same CAG comes with report after report of Rs. 1.76 lakh crore, Rs. 2 lakh crore, Rs. 30k crore, etc. scams under Congress' rule.

While it comes with report of financial irregularities of Rs. 16k crore under BJP rule.

Now, I have two choices - either I chose none or chose the LESSER of the two evils.

Power Corrupts is the FACT & practically speaking no one can 100% do away with it, not even Modi.

Fair Enough, I take this argument of urs at face value, no opposition from my side. I am not saying that NM is any SAINT as far as corruption is concerned anyways.

Let's see this, I as a voter, has only 2 options if i have to chose a stable central govt. - BJP or Congress, now this same CAG comes with report after report of Rs. 1.76 lakh crore, Rs. 2 lakh crore, Rs. 30k crore, etc. scams under Congress' rule.

While it comes with report of financial irregularities of Rs. 16k crore under BJP rule.

Now, I have two choices - either I chose none or chose the LESSER of the two evils.

Power Corrupts is the FACT & practically speaking no one can 100% do away with it, not even Modi.

Now think like this....According to you even modi is can be corrupt you agreed to it. You want to chose lesser evil right?

Correct chose lesser evil.
1. Chose evil who appoints lokayukta. Atleast we will come to know some thing.
2. He is the person as CM, now imagine once he becomes PM how much he can earn?
3. Chose the evil who takes atleast some action, Like MMS atleast Raja and his closest allies daughter was sent to jail. Where as was there any action on this CAG report?
4. There is diff btw 2g and this scam. CAG said was because of model chosen Raja, india lost profit of so much. It never said raja earned so much. Plus MMS as PM never involved in it. all accepts that he is innocent. But this guy as CM sold gas to non existing company.

Narendra Modi. although I dont mind Nitish either. both are good.

Back
Top Bottom