What's new

Nine killed in gun attack in Pakistani city of Quetta

I believe that Pakistan's media outlet normally reports such incidents like these in full details, what did they say about this?
They just follow the nationalistic policy , Whatever authorities Interpret they report same . But still some neutral sources are available which speaks bit truth but not explains the complete situation .

Normally it's like 'Takfari', 'Wahabist' terrorist slaughter Shia muslims.

Other way around, gunmen kill 9. When u say terrorist, u cross the political correct line.
Height of Hypocrisy is that authorities didn't put terrorism charges on them , They will be treated with different Law.

What a big deal. Pakistanies are more concern by 1 dead in cross border firing in kashmir border...

They just follow the nationalistic policy , Whatever authorities Interpret they report same . But still some neutral sources are available which speaks bit truth but not explains the complete situation .

Interesting :smart:

How popular Saudia is in the media bro?

Interesting :smart:

How popular Saudia is in the media bro?
LoL ! Media don't take name of any country as local Sunni Political forces are enough strong to take them in courts . They just try to be neutral , Otherwise both communities are capable enough to react against them . Actually KSA is not involved in our local sectarian violence, It is a reaction of those claims which accuse Iran's involvement in our local matters and Its obvious to predict that which community actually do that .

LoL ! Media don't take name of any country as local Sunni Political forces are enough strong to take them in courts . They just try to be neutral , Otherwise both communities are capable enough to react against them . Actually KSA is not involved in our local sectarian violence, It is a reaction of those claims which accuse Iran's involvement in our local matters and Its obvious to predict that which community actually do that .

I see. I was asking about KSA popularity in media in general, I know that tens of millions of Pakistanis are pro-Saudi by nature.

I see. I was asking about KSA popularity in media in general, I know that tens of millions of Pakistanis are pro-Saudi by nature.[/QUOTE

My brother,We Pakistani's are the most thankless people in the world,all the oil you gave us,all the money and diplomatic support over the years has not affected our opinion.We still prefer Iran over you :( Few days back i was watching Muhammad Malik's show(a shia) ...He was trying to portaying Saudia as a villain and gave the impression that the Saudis have done nothing for Pakistan in the past.The anti Saudi pro Iran lobby is very strong here especially in the media.I cant even remember last time I heard something positive about Saudia on Pak Tv

@Ammad Malik

Let them bark as much as they want, there is nothing they can do about it. Saudi-Pak relations is personal :yay: not a cordial ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom