What's new

Nine countries aganist India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would request Indians not to mention any names and brand any state as an enemy of India (which might not be the case) with faulty generalizations. Please refrain, rest is your whim.

Some guy already tagged us as an enemy. So much hatred. :cry:

Sorry to go a little offtopic but world's oldest civilization, IVC, was in Pakistan & not India.
Dont be sorry at that time it was India...... It is Indus valley not Pakistan valley civilization....
1.The Nine against the Indian Republic of Delhi are;

a. J&K
b. Greater Punjab
c. Rajasthan consolidated.
d. Maratha Confederacy including Gujarat.
e. The Southern Confederacy of the Tamils and Keralites.
f. Andhra - Karnataka Union
g. Bengal-Bihar-Orissa
h. Assam
i. Naga-Mizo-Monipuri Tribal Union

2.The Indian Republic of Delhi will include the central Hindi/Hindu belt.
Keep dreaming.... LOL U are worse than the author...

BS.

Although I agree with the soul of the matter. Some hostile countries and some overtly friendly and covertly hostile powers (US/UK etc) may be upto something.

OH MY GOD...........ALL NINE HAD ATTACKED INDIA......BUT THE RESULT IS VICTORY FOR INDIA

SHAME SHAME,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ALL NINE CAN'T EVEN GIVE A SCRATH TO INDIA................THAT IS INDIA

.............................THE ONE OVER NINE'S.................................

dear i think you came from honaaa loolooolooo................. we are enjoying and you are farting............... plz show some sense

when this STAR PLUS going to be END ???????

Nine names ................. i think even any movie in this world doesn't create this hype of suspense like here we have :hang2: :help:

:unsure:
1.The Nine against the Indian Republic of Delhi are;

a. J&K
b. Greater Punjab
c. Rajasthan consolidated.
d. Maratha Confederacy including Gujarat.
e. The Southern Confederacy of the Tamils and Keralites.
f. Andhra - Karnataka Union
g. Bengal-Bihar-Orissa
h. Assam
i. Naga-Mizo-Monipuri Tribal Union

2.The Indian Republic of Delhi will include the central Hindi/Hindu belt.

oh my god!!!!:alcoholic:

But your cousin said its actually Ten countries working against india .

You see she gave one extra " country " to me.;)

china,pakistan and bangladesh may be lanka then who are rest??

btw,every country wants their neighbors bleed
May be you should keep SriLanka out......
I think, countries which adopted Buddhism will never want India to be destroyed completely.
What will they say to their subsequent generation?? "we have destroyed the place from where the person we worship(Buddha) came".

whatever it is...I can give you the list -

1. Somalia
2. Uganda
3. Syria
4. Congo
5. gerogia
6. namibia
7. Nicaragua
8. Ethiopia
9. Insomnia

:lol:

hmmm.. that movie is also in telugu as 7th sense :)

infact that movie aslo has some facts backing its logic :undecided:
The movie was not about China sending agents to plant bio weapons in India, the prime motive of Murugadas on this project is to show the world that Saint Bodhidarm is from Tamil Nadu/India and was a good will ambassdor to China long back. You don't see the good things even in Movie don't you. When I started reading your OP, I did realize one thing that you have a imaginative dis-order and you have created a cousin out of your Imagination and have created a Navy officer character to your story and volla we have a nonsense thread to PDF over which people have started mud slinging.

Good kid, you really need some physcological councling.

Some guy already tagged us as an enemy. So much hatred. :cry:
some posters here do not represent India, so you can proudly say India is our friend and so do Indians proudly calling BD as our friend(BD is brother of Pakistan too, but that does not make us enemy)

In my opinion.

1.China
2.Pak
3.US
4.UK
5.Saudi Arabia
6.Srilanka
7.Canada or S.Africa
8.Australia
9.BD or Italy

In my opinion.

1.China
2.Pak
3.US
4.UK
5.Saudi Arabia
6.Srilanka
7.Canada or S.Africa
8.Australia
9.BD or Italy
Based on what statistic that you have arrived at this list or is this just LOL post.
If you are serious about your list, kindly let us know are you a student of BS Verma who comes up with crap articles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom