What's new

Nine countries aganist India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, I was having a chat with my cousin, she does her research work in Andhra University (Vizag) for defense. She shared a few interesting topics out of her research.

First thing, the there are "NINE" countries which want India to bleed, cry and be decimated (All these years I was only thinking of two).

Second, India is a potential threat to a neighbour which feels unless India is removed from the way it cant achieve its gobal goals.

Third, other than attacking India in a war, our neighbors want India to be attacked "Bio"logically. By injecting new diseases in India, which can spread rapidly and cause extensive human loss and destroy Indian economy.

When I asked the reason, she said, other Asian powers have made themselves get out of the way from that country, but "WE" are not giving up and which is making the power have sleepless nights.

That country is investing more money in methods to destabilize India. On any case it wants India to bow down its head in front of it and say, "you are the boss" and here we go out of ur way...

Last word: she said, she had an opportunity to give a presentation to the IN, eastern naval force. And added after the demo and during coffee, one of the navy officer walked towards her and said, "Kid" you are right up there and we know what all evil efforts are out against us to make us bleed.

The other day my friend from Bihar University told be that 153 countries are against India and want Indian to bleed. Hell he even said Bihar and other states of India are also against India and want it to disintegrate but except for one state which is pro India..............Delhi....

:wave::wave:

Yaar to aur tera dost kitani lambi lambi chodate ho !!!!!!!

that stunk the whole forum man..........

Get a treatment............

:no:

The nine countries are...

International Cricket Council
Australia
Bangladesh
England
New Zealand
Pakistan
Sri Lanka
South Africa
West Indies
Zimbabwe

Wait. I have a better one. I got to know that every mosquito in my neighborhood wants everyone here to bleed. Oh damn more fodder to people who will now say wheeeee look India has mosquitoes.

1.The Nine against the Indian Republic of Delhi are;

a. J&K
b. Greater Punjab
c. Rajasthan consolidated.
d. Maratha Confederacy including Gujarat.
e. The Southern Confederacy of the Tamils and Keralites.
f. Andhra - Karnataka Union
g. Bengal-Bihar-Orissa
h. Assam
i. Naga-Mizo-Monipuri Tribal Union

2.The Indian Republic of Delhi will include the central Hindi/Hindu belt.

a. J&K
b. Greater Punjab
g. Bengal-Bihar-Orissa
h. Assam

Be quiet please.

Yesterday, I was having a chat with my cousin, she does her research work in Andhra University (Vizag) for defense. She shared a few interesting topics out of her research.

First thing, the there are "NINE" countries which want India to bleed, cry and be decimated (All these years I was only thinking of two).

Second, India is a potential threat to a neighbour which feels unless India is removed from the way it cant achieve its gobal goals.

Third, other than attacking India in a war, our neighbors want India to be attacked "Bio"logically. By injecting new diseases in India, which can spread rapidly and cause extensive human loss and destroy Indian economy.

When I asked the reason, she said, other Asian powers have made themselves get out of the way from that country, but "WE" are not giving up and which is making the power have sleepless nights.

That country is investing more money in methods to destabilize India. On any case it wants India to bow down its head in front of it and say, "you are the boss" and here we go out of ur way...

Last word: she said, she had an opportunity to give a presentation to the IN, eastern naval force. And added after the demo and during coffee, one of the navy officer walked towards her and said, "Kid" you are right up there and we know what all evil efforts are out against us to make us bleed.

Thanks for sharing your cousins views

What are yours ?

Was it the intention to appraise us of your cousins POV only ?

129102203933911082.jpg

The Nine countries against India

1. Pak
2. Nepal
3. Bangladesh
4. China
5. Burma
6. Afghanistan
7. Lanka
8. S.Arabia
9. Iran

a. J&K
b. Greater Punjab
g. Bengal-Bihar-Orissa
h. Assam

ssshhh..:fie:

I am sure wikileaks will cover these 9 legendary nations in due time..

looks like your cousin stole one of zaid hamid's delusional dairy books, only zaid hamid can come up with such an idiotic thing.

china,pakistan and bangladesh may be lanka then who are rest??

btw,every country wants their neighbors bleed

Pakistan have other works to do. Also Pakistan doesn't want India to bleed, Pakistan just want Kashmir issue to be solved, once Kashmir issue solved Pakistan had nothing more to do with India.

this nation belongs to overlords of the decedents of the world's oldest continuous civilization.

Sorry to go a little offtopic but world's oldest civilization, IVC, was in Pakistan & not India.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

a. J&K
b. Greater Punjab
g. Bengal-Bihar-Orissa
h. Assam

lol:lol: nice one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom