What's new

Nine countries aganist India

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys open stupid threads with no sense nor any proof and then fight over it like little freaken kids grow up guys stop wasting thread space over stupid sh_t mods close this thread plz .

You guys open stupid threads with no sense nor any proof and then fight over it like little frekan kids grow up guys stop wasting thread space over stupid sh_t mods close this thread plz .
I concur, Mods please close this thread

i think that mods should revise their policy about starting and continuation of a thread
every time some immature member some kid or some new member start that kind of thread and their are few members which are ready to take such posts to double figure in pages
i have even seen someone commenting on the avatar of some other in this thread

I concur, Mods please close this thread

Been out all day - i come back and see a thread with a title like this opened by an Indian chap? Nonsense thread. I dont know whats been discussed in the 100 odd post nor an i bothered. India may have 9 countries or 10 or 11 - who gives a cr*p? We got loads against us all the time - so what? Sh*t thread title resulting in sh*t. Suggest Ashoks request be immediately granted.

seems like stupid and funny part II
9 countries against India too far fetched, may be against US.

the fact that this thread was allowed to go 8 pages without being closed amazes me....

A whole thread created purely on anecdotal and unsusbstanited news? to be honest why should we care? Does one university student really know more than the entire Indian intelligence establishment? I think not. Believe you me, the Indian military/GoI are more than aware of the threats facing India.

I'm sorry but a complete waste of bandwidth.

You guys open stupid threads with no sense nor any proof and then fight over it like little freaken kids grow up guys stop wasting thread space over stupid sh_t mods close this thread plz .

We have to live with that because it is the only past time hobby for Indian trolls.

well the fact why 9 countries may be more than 9 countries may want to make our country bleed .Some may be trojan enemies ,guess who?:whistle:

well the fact why 9 countries may be more than 9 countries may want to make our country bleed .Some may be trojan enemies ,guess who?:whistle:

India will explode because she often dreams of IMAGINARY ENEMIES trying to get India.

PLAN,PLA,PLAAF,PAF,PN,ISI,Taliban,LeT,Alkhaida.........oops they are not countries

The thing with research is, It never always accurate.. nor are research methods always trustworthy.
Also, its best to take on multiple points of view instead of forming an opinion based on one person's study.

There are always countries watching out for their own interests, where these involve undermining another country.. they take place.

And for the last time.. India was never the innocent party in the region, is not the innocent party.. and if it truly wants to survive.. will never be an innocent party.
India has been ruthless and cunning since its inception.. that has made it what it is today.
Will any of its neighbors ignore that??

Santro bhai !! Kahaan ho tum ? Plz close this idiotic thread !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom