What's new

Nine countries aganist India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think Bangladesh Pakistan china are bent over destroying India? The ppl from these countries want development not war
enemy is not the one who only thinks of waging war over its enemy..
but i think that bangladesh do wants development ,not war..

Uganda is peaceful and not anti-India.

Then mate you really need to start one Ugandan defence forum under maybe WDN and start some serious threads about India.Maybe bilal will help you , also ask windy too.

We need atleast 15 by 2015.

Sparky just put up the cricket rankings :lol:. I guess India is no where to be seen on the list.

How can India be in India's enemy list.. I will put Kerala instead if the title changes to 10 ..

Not nine countries. Not Pakistan.

It is nine internal matters in India, maybe groups wish to destroy India in long runs. It is not time to joke.

Then mate you really need to start one Ugandan defence forum under maybe WDN and start some serious threads about India.Maybe bilal will help you , also ask windy too.

We need atleast 15 by 2015.

No sorry, I'm not obsessed like Indians here are to go to a Ugandan Defense Forum :tup:.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

How can India be in India's enemy list.. I will put Kerala instead if the title changes to 10 ..

Kerala isn't the only Indian state that represents the Indian cricket team, is it?

We got 99 problems but a b!tc$ ain't one
Hit me
45221_headbang2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
No sorry, I'm not obsessed like Indians here are to go on the Ugandan Defense Forum :tup:.

Thy shall be known as ST.Bilal from today onwards.:angel:

Kerala isn't the only Indian state that represents the Indian cricket team, is it?

Nope Lakshadweep is also there.

Another conspiracy theory without any strong grounds...you guys have more threat from those who self-create enemies rather then the real ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom