What's new

Nine countries aganist India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please just lock or delete this pathetic thread and let us move on.....

plz explain buddy...

I'm just saying, regardless of whether you or your Cousin is telling the truth. Unless you can post some verifiable evidence - you have no credibility. Sorry.

Tomorrow, I could say that I'm a pilot. Would you take my word for it?

I bet its your own imagination and poor attempt of seeking attention or initiating some nonacademic frivolous debate.

+ Australia, Myanmar, N.Korea (others not disclosed)

china+pakistan+north korea+bangladesh+sri lanka+australia+burma..

ab baaki 2 bhi bta de...:lol:

8qe97kv6lqd6kp568.gif

I'm just saying, regardless of whether you or your Cousin is telling the truth. Unless you can post some verifiable evidence - you have no credibility. Sorry.

Tomorrow, I could say that I'm a pilot. Would you take my word for it?
you're a pilot?....wow...I didn't know....

First thing, the there are "NINE" countries which want India to bleed, cry and be decimated (All these years I was only thinking of two).

What are their names?

Second, India is a potential threat to a neighbour which feels unless India is removed from the way it cant achieve its gobal goals.

Which one?

Third, other than attacking India in a war, our neighbors want India to be attacked "Bio"logically. By injecting new diseases in India, which can spread rapidly and cause extensive human loss and destroy Indian economy.

Which neighbor?

When I asked the reason, she said, other Asian powers have made themselves get out of the way from that country, but "WE" are not giving up and which is making the power have sleepless nights.

Which country are you talking about?

That country is investing more money in methods to destabilize India. On any case it wants India to bow down its head in front of it and say, "you are the boss" and here we go out of ur way...

Which country?

I would request Indians not to mention any names and brand any state as an enemy of India (which might not be the case) with faulty generalizations. Please refrain, rest is your whim.

china+pakistan+north korea+bangladesh+sri lanka+australia+burma..

ab baaki 2 bhi bta de...:lol:

8qe97kv6lqd6kp568.gif

upar dekho bhayya :)

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

I bet its your own imagination and poor attempt of seeking attention

Did not ask any1 to come and discuss, just FYI. Got this info, and wanna share. thats it buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom