What's new

Nigerian AF chief appreciates Pakistan support

They're in advanced talks with Pakistan, we should hear something by the end of this year, or the beginning of next. If we don't, the talks are dead.

I believe Nigeria has one of the largest and best trained air forces in Africa.
the have chosen a russian fighter.

the have chosen a russian fighter.
Talks aren't dead yet, and their fighter procurement is yet to be officially confirmed. Who knows, with Nigeria having close ties with Pakistan, they might go for a hi-lo mix as well.

Talks aren't dead yet, and their fighter procurement is yet to be officially confirmed. Who knows, with Nigeria having close ties with Pakistan, they might go for a hi-lo mix as well.
Hint; kickbacks, nigerians r not immune to them. Russians have got them.

From his statements, looks like drones or other flying platforms with live streaming videos to HQ/Ops Room

For Indian constipation.

Interesting news, we never heard anything in Pakistani Media.......any specifics to what PAF offered? Like what kind of expendable weapons? Since Nigeria has a pretty basic airforce, just a squadron worth of F-7s...

Hi,

This I not the first time we are involved in capacity of building of foreign air force, as I recall we played major part In developing the capacity Of uae air force

Please report any pointless parroting and comments made by such members. We intend to remove them and implement some quality control
Will do, boss man.

Hi,

This I not the first time we are involved in capacity of building of foreign air force, as I recall we played major part In developing the capacity Of uae air force
The Saudis, UAE, some African nations. Rumor has it, Pakistan helped Bosnia as well, and even offered to sell a few of it's F-16s (before sanctions hit).

Hi,

Actually---they are totally broke right now---low gas prices have created major issues for them.
Pretty much this.

Entire Nigerian army is corrupt and has been unwilling to put its neck on the line no matter who helped them. They have continuously eaten any funds and even sold off their entire weapons to BK. I was not surprised when i heard ex SADF service men being used just like they were used in Angola to bring down unita. This article is trash and Nigerians are always bombastic in their literature but with nothing to back it up.

Why Nigeria is turning to South African mercenaries to help fight Boko Haram

South African Mercenaries Play Crucial Role In Fight Against Boko Haram : NPR

South Africa's ageing white mercenaries who helped turn tide on Boko Haram | World news | The Guardian

In the photos, Mamba/RG31 vehicles are spotted.

Back
Top Bottom