What's new

Nigeria Receives Delivery of JF-17 Thunders

Wouldnt it be better for Nigeria to buy food for their people first? Nigeria has extreme poverty and spends money on this...
So should Greece. You are the poorest country in Europe. The Germans literally bent you over the table and screwed you. So fix yourself 1st

So should Greece. You are the poorest country in Europe. The Germans literally bent you over the table and screwed you. So fix yourself 1st

Wrong. Poorest is Romania, Croatia and Bulgaria. And even those are rich for Non EU standards.

Greeks have higher private property and savings than Germans and they need to work 10 years more than us to reach retirement. They basicly got robbed.

Wrong. Poorest is Romania, Croatia and Bulgaria. And even those are rich for Non EU standards.

Greeks have higher private property and savings than Germans and they need to work 10 years more than us to reach retirement. They basicly got robbed.
Looool your debt is far greater.
Germans work and Greeks just talk. That's why they screwed you

I have been to your country over 20 times and have many close friends across your country. Come and speak to me when you can produce your own toothpaste.
Actually we do. Since the 50s or earlier? Yeah. So what were you doing in a third world country then? You like it here? Buiseness trip?

Germans work and Greeks just talk.
Wrong on both accounts. There are countries in the EU that are far poorer and with far worse living standards and salaries. Please don't let your anti-hellenic sentiments cloud your judgement.

Nigeria has a lot of oil and a lot of potential,but like many African countries,they just can't make it work. Maybe it's corruption,maybe it's internal strife,I don't know. But a lot of Nigerians leave for Europe. And a country with so much oil,shouldn't have to see its people flee to other countries. It's a pity.

Germans work and Greeks just talk. That's why they screwed you

Yes, they work. Meanwhile we enjoy the beach. Thats the difference. And what is debt? Its all paper.

On a sidenote...i respect your country but your posts from your position...critisizing Greece ..is like a poor person mocking the rich kid that only drives an Audi at the golf club.

Yes, they work. Meanwhile we enjoy the beach. Thats the difference. And what is debt? Its all paper.

On a sidenote...i respect your country but your posts from your position...critisizing Greece ..is like a poor person mocking the rich kid that only drives an Audi at the golf club.
Yes basically you are a lazy people and now you have to work as there is no free lunch.
I respect everyone but when u come here pointing finger then expect to get it back. Don't look down at others and others will respect u even if you are Greek.
Don't give me car examples...it was you who said Nigeria should buy food instead of jf17.

I just said so should Greece and that hit your little one valve audi heart

What other options does JF-17 for export besides Azerbaijan? Gulf is too full of fighters to need them, although maybe the B model for jet training.
The Gulf countries are mainly supplied by USA. I don't think Qatar is, but selling to them might mean that we get less hajj packages from Saudi.

Yes basically you are a lazy people and now you have to work as there is no free lunch.
This bullshit was debunked back in the days of the crisis when some German newspapers would mock us. It turned out greeks work just as hard and in some cases harder than Northern Europeans. We just like to enjoy life,just like all Middle-Eastern and Mediterranean people.

I see you have a big hatred for us and you won't stop talking against Greece with every chance you get.

Contrary to you,I'm happy for Pakistan's export success of the JF-17.

While Pakistan is successful delivery of JF17 (Mashallah) , some are still trying to sell their junk to others.

Back
Top Bottom