What's new

nice footage of Reza Shah with Ataturk and others.

Haha yeah ataturk gave a war against greek, there was no a war againt wesern countries, can say me how many people died at the warof independent written in formal history book? Actually your saying is a story fabricated.

There are many sayings said by western leaders, you can find many of them on the internet, but you can not find honoured phrase about khomeini said by them thank to god. :D and we are seeing how ataturks turkey serv the western powers i.e they make our sweety country is a dog of Nato. Actually you dont need be so smart to griping the reality' but your intension concealing the truths not revealing.

Last edited:
Haha yeah ataturk gave a war against greek, there was no a war againt wesern countries, can say me how many people died at the warof independent written in formal history book? Actually your saying is a story fabricated.

You are jumping from one subject into another when i ask you to provide some links to your claims or when i explain it to you.

Now you want me talk about WHO Atatürk did fight against.At this point i would also ask you another question that WHO Atatürk made the treaties during the independence wars. i hope the answer will crash your main ''argument''

You say my arguments are fabricated, however, you cannot come up with any link or document to back up your claims.

Just say me how many people died in the war of independent? :D

Some(including Turkish military) claims about 10.000, some claims about 35.000.

Now lets see your arguments with proofs , links etc.

Last edited:
I do not get your point.

You are saying people voted for IR due to freedom and economical reasons; and days later they did protest some of its policy like hijab.

In this case people then did not know the islam well or they were too much desperate and ignored The Islam, instead they focused on those reasons ; therefore did not take everything into consideration; but today people know Islam well; but this time they claim Hijab wearing must be by free choice.

If it is too complicated, then i write it agian another way:

what is the function of the Islam before Republic? When you say IR; what is it you are trying to tell?

when 98% voted to IR. it means they had different opinions. some for islam, some for economic reasons, some fo political issues and ...

as i said people thought in IR all people are free. but after revolution they faced with such rules and they protested against it.
people knew what islam is.but not about when it's in power. they were hearing only what khomeini was promise about how much IR will be good. and every one will be free. so people thought in IR system all are free, only a few one had doubt about those words of khomeini.

the differences between islamic republic with just a republic , in IR they officially share islamic ideology, they pay money to Islamic organizations to spread Islamic thought, do Islamic activities in the society.
the courts judge on Islamic orders.
stop westernize the country.

For a Muslim, an IR system without forcing people to do some stupid rules is the best choice, isn't it? a system that beside spreading Islamic thoughts officially, respect to freedom of all opinions and people.

no one thought when mullahs take power, they will force people to do such stupid rules. even khomeini supposed to go back to qom and doesnt interfere in politic anymore, but everything got changed.

mullahs always were supporting people against
tyrants, foreigners and ... they had a very good face among people.

at first people were not familiar well with definition of Islamic republic, they were just rely on Khomeini words.

after revolution mullahs start interfering in politic and day by day they moved to eliminate others and forget all their words that said before revolution about freedom.

but today there is a definition for IR, they believe in Republican principles if it's not against Islamic principles. islamic principles( their view of islam and their personal opinions) are ahead of Republican principles.
but it also doesnt mean they should force people to wear hijab, it's a personal order like namaz by Qur'an not a social order.

Last edited:
Oh man you really believe ataturk gave a war against western countries, it was a teather for making attaturk a hero, same atatturk was honoured by western power for saving them from ottoman. UK changed its policy from sending its own governor to its colonies to making its internal collobartors handing the ruling. By this means there will not be riot, and actually occured riots can be oppressd by the puppets. Hahaha yes i have so bad purpose :D

I suspect you are an elementary school drop out..With broken English and totally ignorant about history and trying so hard to believe in your own version of history..Am i right?

he destroyed agriculture in iran and his son completed the act of his father. they invested most of irans budget in military and when the time came they couldn't stand even 1 day against soviet and uk . he was trying to isolated the religious culture in iran. he stopped publishing most of irans magz and newspapers and if he wasn't dethroned he would have changed the alphabet for sure.
you really live in the other planet ! yes he couldnt won in war against uk aand soviet and my question is who could defeat them middle of world war ? they were really strong on that time and he try save his country by gave up power
about agriculture pleast give me good refrecne

reza shah was a dictator just it

Nice our jacobean ataturkists show their undemocratic faces, ataturk's acts never depend on the people of turkey, the west gave duties to him and he did it. You can find the duties of ataturk in the turkey of that time in the book of "The epic quest for oil, money and power written by daniel yergin". Ataturk is one like king faisal fought against the ottoman provoked by england. Ataturk is an internal collaborter for UK unlike king faisal. Let me write some in turkish for our jacobeans.

Atatürkçü zorbalar bilin ki zorbalığınızla var olamayacaksınız, millete rağmen birsey yapmayacaksınız, millet sizin ne kadar pragmatist ne kadar işbirlikçi olduğunuzu biliyor bu yüzden sevilmiyorsunuz geniş kitleler tarafindan.
So much BS in one message (and the rest after this one), wow just wow.

Like i said it once, the person on your avatar was known for his crazy an stupid conspiracy theorys, no wonder you come up with such BS here...

removing Hijab is and has been a social taboo in Iran too, only during the pahlavi era and by resorting to force this taboo broke, I don't know about where you live, but where I live, in the Azad university that I have educated and between my friends this taboo very well exists.
no , it was not that much of a taboo as you think ,and in Azad University it's Taboo ? have you seen the women when they go out of the university ? inside the Azad University what happen to a woman who had no good hejab ,I don't knew how is the situation there but I recall my coussin could not go in that university with short sleeved clothes

and about Agriculture , he didn't destroy it it was the moron Mohammad Reza who did destroy Iran agriculture ,if by destroying agriculture @mohsen mean he made some tribe stop their nomadic lifestyle and relocated them ,well it was as you seems not to knew they were hazard to farmers and many of them even raid villages when they could.

and what killed several million Iranian in ww2 was because the English army took foods and provision for themselves and because of that the price o=for those things increased several fold and it become hard to impossible for man to buy them also they destroyed the central government structure so it was nearly impossible for central government to intervene and help people and distribute the resources optimally

Reza Shah was a great man, he took Iran out of the hands of many warlords and rebels and estabilished a strong central government that is functioning till this day. Reza Shah is the reason why Iran doesnt look like Pakistan or Afghanistan nowadays.

RIP great man

Reza Shah was a great man, he took Iran out of the hands of many warlords and rebels and estabilished a strong central government that is functioning till this day. Reza Shah is the reason why Iran doesnt look like Pakistan or Afghanistan nowadays.

RIP great man

The fact is he is now a part of our history, and he achieved many significant achievements for our nation, that even after almost a century, many people cannot even understand his works.
Anyway, he had big achievements and big mistakes as well but our sane people will always remember him as a great man in our history.

powerful government to bombard and killing members of parliament and assault women in streets, really powerful!!!

powerful government to bombard and killing members of parliament and assault women in streets, really powerful!!!
..., what you just said has absolutely nothing to do with centralizing the power structures in Iran that started for the first time ever during Reza Shah's period. It has more to do with your ignorance and illiteracy.

Mod Edit

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom