What's new

NGO Save the Children ordered to leave Pakistan: officials!

NGO Save the Children ordered to leave Pakistan: officials - The Express Tribune

“Save the Children does not have any expatriate staff working in Pakistan, all our staff are Pakistani.”

The lady in charge of "Save the Children"

Save the Children Federation on the Forbes The 50 Largest U.S. Charities List
#22 Save the Children Federation

Revenue As of December 2014 - $658 Million
thats a ''front'' for their nefarious activities. We know very well how yr intel agencies work in foreign countries.

Their foreign staff was kicked out much before now their own motivated and brainwashed local staff too.

''In 2012 an intelligence report had linked the aid group to Pakistani doctor Shakeel Afridi who the CIA allegedly used to carry out a fake vaccination programme as they searched for al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden.

The charity’s expat staff were forced to leave Pakistan after the accusations emerged.''

Our government is doing very good for children? why they sealed NGO.. even without proper investigation

Our government is doing very good for children? why they sealed NGO.. even without proper investigation
If you read the thread,
They have been under ISI surveillance since a long time and we've concluded they work for someone...

If you read the thread,
They have been under ISI surveillance since a long time and we've concluded they work for someone...
But our governments have no interest in children and any other humanity. "Save the children" is very popular NGO and working great for humanity....If one from 1000 is involved in illegal activity you can't seal whole office...Just punish the culprit but not organization......
This is enmity against poor children

NGOs are a wing of CIA, like doctors with borders

thats a ''front'' for their nefarious activities. We know very well how yr intel agencies work in foreign countries.

Their foreign staff was kicked out much before now their own motivated and brainwashed local staff too.

''In 2012 an intelligence report had linked the aid group to Pakistani doctor Shakeel Afridi who the CIA allegedly used to carry out a fake vaccination programme as they searched for al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden.

The charity’s expat staff were forced to leave Pakistan after the accusations emerged.''

It has already been written on PDF that the ISI was in cahoots the whole time with the CIA and Afridi was railroaded as a cover.

Pakistan gave OBL location to the US.

Pakistan gave OBL location to the US. | Page 2

Last edited:
All NGOs need to be purged.

All except the ones that are truly serving the needy. There are quite a few local NGOs which are truly helping the needy. Edhi, Aghosh, MWF etc. are all coming to mind.

Pakistan should impose very strict rules as far foreign NGOs are concerned. Local NGOs involved in fraudulent activities need to be tackled as well. We have plenty of them.

"Save the Children of Israel". NGO is banned because they didn't write their full moto.

And what the F! is with "trade marking" this phrase.. its like "feed the hungry" but trade mark it so somebody else may not use the same phrase! No one else should try to do the same or we would sue them! :o:o_O:disagree:

Would rather not say. People who wanted to know already know about it.

Sometimes I have this funny imagination that ISI would be monitoring some of our forums like this. If so, I could speak to best of our soldiers secretly 8-).

Let me tell you a little funny story. Few days ago I had an argument with an Indian college in my office. Topic was Kashmir, water and other disputes we have. We had some 70-80 minutes long discussion during which we both had our moments of heat - but eventually conversation ended at a smile and a "hopeful note".

After couple of days, I told him that I am an active member of PDF and I also spoke with my brother about the talk I had with him. Just by listening that, the colleague chickened out and since then has an appeasing posture towards me. :P

What kind of a question is that?

What does giving money to the poor and helping them out have to do with the car you drive?
Questions like these make me feel like impaling my head on a sharp object...

So where does their wages come from? Almost all charities are actually businesses looking for profit, so my question stands unanswered.

"Save the Children of Israel". NGO is banned because they didn't write their full moto.

And what the F! is with "trade marking" this phrase.. its like "feed the hungry" but trade mark it so somebody else may not use the same phrase! No one else should try to do the same or we would sue them! :o:o_O:disagree:

Looks like the "Lets blame all our problems on Israeli and American infidels" posse has arrived :no:

So where does their wages come from? Almost all charities are actually businesses looking for profit, so my question stands unanswered.
They might even be businesses, But they help people while doing business, As opposed to just Business.

Looks like the "Lets blame all our problems on Israeli and American infidels" posse has arrived :no:

Buddy I don't mind blaming them a mile extra than a mile short. Sympathy towards enemy is not my strategy of success. I am not blind about our problems but I am not shy to mention their contribution to it.

They might even be businesses, But they help people while doing business, As opposed to just Business.

In that sense every business is helping someone by providing them jobs, the point is charities spend more in wages, admin costs and high salaries for their managers then the actual charity work. How much do they spend on advertising?

There are only two charities i trust, that's it, one of them is run by Abdul Sattar Edhi.

Back
Top Bottom