What's new

Next defence budget may touch $ 7.5 Billion.

The situation Pakistan is in, it is very important for Pak Defence budget to be strong. In time of Gen. Musharraf rule Pak Defence budget was very good which was good for the Army & we saw major developments in Pak Defence.

I would be ok of the $7.5 Billion is cut down to $1.0 billion nd 7 Billion is invested on Economy and Hospitals

They could give that $7.0 Billion dollars.

a) Fix railways get locomotives $500 Million, should buy 200 Locomotives
b) Give it to provinces for Hospital Renovations $500 Million - $100 Million to each province
c) $500 Million on Police Welfare fund/ Salary improvements
d) $500 Million Dollar for Universites / PHD research, grants / scholarships
e) $500 Million Youth Job Schemes , Nation wide incentive
f) 1.0 Billion Creation of National Auto Mobile Manufacturing Company (NAMMC) with prime
goals of creating , Made in Pakistan Engine , Transmission , Brake and other car
components.
g) 2.5 Billion Pay Construction of DAM (Electricity Mega Project Nation Wide Benefit)
h) 1.5 Billion Research and Development, computer chips, mother boards and technology

Last edited:
I would be ok of the $7.5 Billion is cut down to $1.0 billion nd 7 Billion is invested on Economy and Hospitals

They could give that $7.0 Billion dollars.

a) Fix railways get locomotives $500 Million, should buy 200 Locomotives
b) Give it to provinces for Hospital Renovations $500 Million - $100 Million to each province
c) $500 Million on Police Welfare fund/ Salary improvements
d) $500 Million Dollar for Universites / PHD research, grants / scholarships
e) $500 Million Youth Job Schemes , Nation wide incentive
f) 1.0 Billion Promoting Local Automobile Sector innovation in Engines, Transmissions and
brake systems
g) 2.5 Billion Pay Construction of DAM (Electricity Mega Project Nation Wide Benefit)
h) 1.5 Billion Research and Development, computer chips, mother boards and technology
and then you can hire Santa and his elves to safeguard Pakistan's borders .

We have 200 Nukes , and 75 F16 , 50 JF17 Thunders and 20,000 tanks , I am sure , our borders are safe, and not to mention 10 Frigates

I am sure , our Army / Airforce can sustain cuts for 2-3 years

1 Billion is enough to pay salaries , welfare and maintain equipment and get modest upgrades
Addition of few JF17 squadron.

1 Year of fasting for Pakistan Military would not bring harm to National Defence needs
we just got 16 F16 from jordan recently

There is no immediate war we have going on

My first preference would be to pump that money into our Economy & Social care

1 Billion is enough fund for sustaining the levels of Military & maintain quality and performance of present units at current levels.

Our present war is with
a) Rupee devaluation due to our IMF loan
b) No construction of DAMs in country for electricity production
c) No exploitation of Coal reserves
d) Lack of Hospitals of international quality (Introduce international standard level in hospitals)
e) Lack of Proper Taxation Net
f) Lack of transporation system for food and goods (Trains)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom