What's new

Next Chief Of Army Staff - 2013 ?

Who will be the next Chief Of Army Staff - 2013 ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jasmeen Manzoor on twitter confidently says Gen Rashid to be the new COAS.. Infact she even congratulated him on twitter...dont know how confirmed this news is..?

Jasmeen Manzoor on twitter confidently says Gen Rashid to be the new COAS.. Infact she even congratulated him on twitter...dont know how confirmed this news is..?

So, Ganja is not gonna stick to his stand of most senior person?

typical noora thinking, but lets congrate him any way?
thts what he thought is the best?lolzzz

sorty but a lahori conection what thought?lolzzz

Gen Haroon Aslam will be made the CJCSC. The command will be converted from ceremonial role to effectively the command centre of all three forces (CDS- Chief of Defence Staff). Gen Rashid is poised to become the new COAS. Interestingly, the retirement date of both the generals is same both will be retiring next year. Even the most junior general (DG ISI) only has two years of service left ahead.

1101981333-1.jpg

1101981301-1.jpg

1101981301-2.gif

1380054_10151827764764130_850647842_n.jpg

Lt General Haroon Aslam

I hope this time he just chooses the senior most! & his hand is not forced by external powers to choose a Chief!

I just read Tariq Khan thrashed police officers in Quetta way back in 78 for some perceived dishonor (of course since mockery of law is a prized commodity in PA. this stunt actually made him popular). I can' tell you how absolutely disgusting this is for me and I now give Gen Tariq a (-3) too. Sane choice is Raheel Shariff:

>PHOTOGRAPHS: Lieutenant General Tariq Khan-A Soldier of Substance (Link to story).

Haroon Aslam is supposed to retire in a couple of months, if he is made the COAS will he get an extension after a few months or would becoming COAS means he will get 2 or 3 years of service more?

1385895_10151829763684130_411154400_n.jpg

Haroon Aslam is supposed to retire in a couple of months, if he is made the COAS will he get an extension after a few months or would becoming COAS means he will get 2 or 3 years of service more?
Yes he will get 3 more years

Guys and MODS we have several threads open on various topics. Its sabzi mandi environment here. Why cant we have some order and amalgamate these threads into one. Similarly we have multiple threads on death of Indian scientist, and the indian upgraded M2Ks. Could someone please declutter these threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom