What's new

Next CAS of Pakistan Air Force

Tps43

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi Guys I thought to start a thread regarding next chief of air staff , As of now there are 6 Air Marshals and technically speaking anyone of them can be chief . Also what if current CAS gets extension :whistle: ?
This is the list of those 6 AM's:
Air Marshal Farooq Habib, HI(M), GD (P) — Vice Chief of Air Staff (VCAS), AHQ.
Air Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, HI(M), GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Support (DCAS-S), AHQ.
Air Marshal Arshad Mahmood Malik, HI(M), GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Personnel (DCAS-P), AHQ.
Air Marshal Aasim Zaheer, HI(M), T Bt, GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Administration (DCAS-A), AHQ.
Air Marshal Shahid Akhtar Alvi, HI(M), GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Training (DCAS-T), AHQ.
Air Marshal Ahmar Shahzad, HI(M), GD (P) — Chairman Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC), Kamra.

Hi Guys I thought to start a thread regarding next chief of air staff , As of now there are 6 Air Marshals and technically speaking anyone of them can be chief . Also what if current CAS gets extension :whistle: ?
This is the list of those 6 AM's:
Air Marshal Farooq Habib, HI(M), GD (P) — Vice Chief of Air Staff (VCAS), AHQ.
Air Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, HI(M), GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Support (DCAS-S), AHQ.
Air Marshal Arshad Mahmood Malik, HI(M), GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Personnel (DCAS-P), AHQ.
Air Marshal Aasim Zaheer, HI(M), T Bt, GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Administration (DCAS-A), AHQ.
Air Marshal Shahid Akhtar Alvi, HI(M), GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Training (DCAS-T), AHQ.
Air Marshal Ahmar Shahzad, HI(M), GD (P) — Chairman Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC), Kamra.

Looking at the title I thought you meant CAS = Close Air Support :partay:

It will be Farooq habib.
Interesting Btw he have less than 1000 sorties/interceptions.
I think Mujahid Anwar will be next CAS.
AM-Farooq-Habib-1.jpg

DNA-29-98.jpg

upload_2018-2-1_18-55-35.jpeg

upload_2018-2-1_18-55-35.jpeg

147945_9292292_updates.jpg

147945_5850101_updates.jpg

I believe Mujahid Anwar would get it. So many names are familiar from childhood days :)
Just giving out my thought. Could be wrong.
And I know why :p:
He was DCAS ops and Sohail aman's first choice for that position.
I think same that Mujahid anwar khan will be next CAS.

And I know why :p:
He was DCAS ops and Sohail aman's first choice for that position.
I think same that Mujahid anwar khan will be next CAS.
Great guy, we were neighbors at Kamra when F-16s were based there.

if i am the prime minister, i would made made Shahid Khaqan abbasi as a CAS..

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom